Back to school

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

Ah, school is back here. The best holidays of the year ended, it was new year and we could make new decision. But this time I will return to school more happier, the reason is I'm not single anymore. This morning I wake up quickly as soon as alarm clock ring.

"Woah, so fast Taeyong. Usually it takes you so long." mother said when I enter the bathroom.

"Oh, really?" I left out soft laugh.

It was 7:30am and I was outside our apartment building waiting for bus on bus station in front. The bus stopped after few minutes and I enter in, I was looking for Jaehyun and I found him on behind seats.

"TAE!!" he screamed, and run towards me. We hugged and I took seat next to him. Young kids who were also in the bus gave us few weird looks. Probably it wasn't normal for them to see two boys hugging like it's end of the world.

"I'm surprised you didn't miss the bus, baby." Jaehyun said

"No! I woke up extra early this morning, and I had a lot of time left so I took shower, ate breakfast and made lunch for myself."

"Aww, good boy!" Jaehyun smiled and hug me over my shoulders.

"And you, do you eat properly?"

"You know, I usually don't eat breakfast, but I drink my morning coffee." Jaehyun smiled again

"Ah, Jae~ you should eat!"

"Ok, don't worry for me baby, I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

This makes me sick, seeing Taeyong after so long will probably be awkward. My mother told me that I need to apologize to him. Is not that I doesn't want to be friend with him anymore, but this freak Jaehyun is with him all the time, and he is giving me that deadly looks.

Why? Huh, is he his boyfriend or what? Ohh, wait wait.. what is this is true? They looks even more close now, oh this means I can't have Taeyong all for myself.

 

I came in school a bit early then usual, and I sit down on chairs in school's dinning room. I was focused on my phone screen and I didn't even notice the other male who took seats in front. Huh?

I look up from my phone and there he was our smart Hansol. As usual he had his earphones in, and he was looking at his History book. I took better look at him, he looks different, huh? What is this? D-Did Hansol color his hair? He doesn't have his black hair anymore, does he? WHAT THE HECK IS HE BLONDE NOW?!?!

"Hey!" Hansol said, when he was my shocked face expression and the weird looks I gave to him.

"O-Oh hey, I didn't notice you are even here.. Err... long time no see."

"Oh yes, you are right we didn't see for 3 weeks if I'm not wrong. Now, how did you spend your holiday?"

Ah wow, it was something new that our Hansol talked so much, usually he just stay quiet and judge people from distance.

"I was at home and stuff nothing serious..You?"

"I was in Busan visiting my old friends and family members I had lovely time." Hansol said, and now he show me his perfect smile.

Why? Why my heart beats faster? I'm having this feelings you know when you meet someone for the first time and you know you are in love with them because they are so perfect... and it's called love at the first sight..

NO NO!!! JOHNNY CLEAR YOUR MIND!! YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH JI HANSOL!!

Oh, haha are you sure? Come on look at him, he talks with you more then in past and he even change his hair color. He is cute you must confess to yourself.

"What are you having for the first lesson Hansol?"

"I'm having maths and you?"

"Me maths as well." I said and Hansol smiled to me again.

"Oh looks, there's Yuta." Hansol wave over our japanese friend.

"Hansol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is with you?? This hairstyle is amazing!!" Yuta yelled when he was Hansol standing there and waving at him like crazy, Yuta the football player like he was could run very fast and he throw himself on the Hansol when he reach us.

"Ahh, hello Yuta! We missed you." Hansol said and gave Yuta big warm hug.

"I missed you too guys, omg~ Hey Johnny!" Yuta said and hug me as well.

"Hey Takoyaki prince." I made Yuta laugh, ahhh.. This laugh and his lame jokes I missed him. Now we are waiting for only one guy left, and it's our Ten.

 

As always Ten is late..

 

We already took our stuff and decided to leave dinning room when well known laugh greet us.

"Hehe, hello boys!" it was Ten.

"Ten, ah how stupid you are for making us wait so long." Yuta yelled at him and kick his .

"Yahh, is not my fault if the bus was stuck in the middle of the road."

"Now that we are all here, let us go.. We will be late." Hansol said and start to walk towards stairs.

"Hansol, you are amazing finally you find a hair that looks great on you."

"Well, thank you for the compliment." Hansol said and giggle.

 

We enter in the class and Taeyong didn't have the same lessons as me because we wasn't in the same class. Hansol took a seat in the second row, and I find myself following him like a puppy. Johnny come on, what is wrong with you?

"So students, welcome back to school. Now please open your books on page 76 and start to solve maths problems. If you need any help call me." Professor said, and sit down behind her table.

"Hansol..."

"Yes?"

"I forgot my book, can I borrow yours?"

"Of course." Hansol said and put the book in the middle of the table.

"I can help you, I know your math skills Johnny." Hansol said and took a look my notes.

"Aigoo, what an terrible handwritting you have." Hansol giggle and I was staring into his eyes, I just realized how beautiful they are. Oh, why I didn't notice this earlier?

"Did you get it now?" Hansol asked and I gave him confused look.

"Errr.. sorry, can you show me once again?"

"Right, but this time please listen, don't stare at me like your eyes will fall out." W-What so Hansol know I was staring at him?!

 

The classes went so quickly and it was already end of the first day after holiday..

I saw Taeyong just once this day on the school hall, he quietly said hello and nod with his head, and like I expected his Jaehyun freak and his friends were standing right next to him.

Hansol put on his black coat and he was ready to leave, when I run behind him and hold onto his hand.

"Wait!"

"Yes, what it is?" Hansol look back at me.

"Do you have time?"

"For?" Hansol curiously asked.

"I tought if you want to go on coffee in this new coffee shop that open some days ago."

"Oh, sounds sweet.. Then let's go, I guess I'm free this afternoon." Hansol said and grab my hands.

 

And just like that we start to walk towards this coffee shop ... hand in hand ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guys i'm back!!!!!!!!!!

twin tower xD #LetHansolDebutIn2017

our johnny is slowly falling in love with hansol? ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i love all of you who is reading this story. thanks :)

 

 

 

 

also are you guys excited for nct dream comeback? ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

please like, comment or upvote >////<

 

 

 

 

thank you! ~