My dreams

THE NEW BOY

 

warning!

Mature [M] content

in this chapter!!

😏

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JAEHYUN P.O.V

 

I wake up because there were cars beeping outside, traffic was horrible in Seoul around Christmas. I check the phone, it was 9:00 in the morning. I slowly turned my eyes onto Taeyong. He was still sleeping, with his head on my lap, he looked so peacefull and little soft moans came from his mouth. What an adorable baby, what is he dreaming about? Then I check Hana, the poor girl fall asleep on the floor curled in blanket and his head resting on plush toys. With her and Taeyong by my side, I was the happiest!

"Mmmm..." Taeyong left out another soft moan.

"Good morning baby. What were you dreaming about?" I asked and gently touch his cheek.

"Mmm.. Jaehyunie, good morning." Taeyong sleepy open his eyes, he looked like one adorable little kitty right now.

"What were this moan for baby?"

Taeyong made shy smile and hide his face with blanket.

"Baby, I want to see your face, because you look so adorable right now."

"Hehe." Taeyong quietly giggle under blanket, still doesn't want to give up with his kind of hide and seek.

"Ah, now I'm sad." I jokingly said and turn my head away.

"No, no! Jaehyunie I'm sorry." Taeyong said and sit on my lap, that he was faceing me.

"Then give me a kiss, and I will be happier."

Taeyong shyly lean closer and peck my lips gently. His lips were tiny and soft, the color of light pink rose. I loved that lips more then anything!

"So, will you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" Taeyong confusedly asked.

"What were you dreaming about, you obviously like the scenary in front your eyes right?"

"W-well ... I dreamed about us. We were outside, playing on the nice beach, and then we kissed. Passionetly." Taeyong said, and his cheeks turned lightly pink.

"Awww.. So cute, you are so cute baby." I pinch his cheeks, and Taeyong left out soft laugh.

"I love you too." he replied.

But at this time Hana woke up, and usually she is really annoying child! She screams and all if she doesn't get her breakfast as fast as possibile!

"Good morning princess." Taeyong said to her, and smile.

"Hahah.. Uncle you look so funny! Your hair is up in the air!" Hana laughed on the floor like, she was possested by demon.

"Oh, then I need a hairstyle." Taeyong play along with her.

"Yes, I will made you pretty again later." Hana replied to him when she stopped laughting.

"Thank you." Taeyong smiled back.

"Jae!!! Where is breakfast?" Hana suddenly made serious expression and look at me.

Here goes the little drama queen!

"I will go make it now."

"Hurry!!!!! Can't you see my tummy is hungry, and uncle is hungry as well." Hana said and point at Taeyong.

"Oh, he is too? But uncle promised yesterday to help me in the kitchen, wait for us Hana ok? I will open tv for you, watch some cartoons." I said and press the button on tv control.

"Ok." Hana said already too into cartoon to even care anymore.

 

"Let's go!" I said to Taeyong but he was focused on tv screen as well.

"Taeyong, let's go."

But no response.

"Hey!" I said and gently touch his back. He freaked out and jumped.

"Yaaa!! Jaehyunie you scared me!" He said with shocked eyes.

"Sorry, but you promised to help me."

"Yes, oh I'm sorry Jaehyunie. But there is the cartoon that I really love, especially the main character." Taeyong pout.

"Really? Whitch one?"

"Sponge Bob." Taeyong said and pout again.

"I never imagined from guy like you, that will be watching such cartoons. And please don't pout like this, you are so adorable doing it I might bite you."

"Then do it. What are you waiting for Jaehyunie?" Taeyong playfully wink and run into kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

So here it is, the so popular and famous party of Ten. I came in front his front door and ring the bell. Second later Ten show up in front.

"Oh you came! Come the drinks are pretty good!" he said while moving his hips and he was wearing skinny leather black pants.

Gay party, as I imagined! With a lot of Thai boys. Are they hmm.. perhaps Ten's s or what?

"Come in already Johnny!!" Ten loudly screamed in pitched voice probably waking up half of the Korea.

"Ye, whatever.." I said and enter.

Thai boys were all wearing simmilar outfit as Ten, some of them were even without shirts. Did they all came in Korea only for this stupid party?

"They are all my friends, and very nice!" Ten said and put the coctail in my hands, even if I didn't ask for the drink.

"T-thanks."

"Ah don't be shy Johnny. Just go have fun with them." Ten said and short boy was suddenly next to him.

"Ok." I said and turned away.

"Hey I didn't represent you, so this is my ex boyfriend and his name is.." Ten was also deeply drunk.

"I ing don't care Chittaphon!!" I screamed back to him, and the others suddenly looked at us, the DJ even stopped the music.

"Look!! You ing brat!!! Is my ing party and you came here, listen to my rules!!! If you came here just to make bad mood and stuff go the away!!" Ten screamed in histeric voice.

"Fine fine, I'm leaving and sorry to bother and disturb your super stupid boring party!"

"Get the out already and remember if you think Lee Taeyong is gonna be your you are so ing WRONG!!"

 

With this Ten hurt deep down in my heart and feelings. He can really said everything to me just not about Taeyong. Not mention him anymore, I couldn't stop thinking about him when he didn't reply on my calls, because yes Taeyong decided to forgot me, and everything that happen between us.

I turned around on my hells, and start to walk towards doors.

"Hah, the puppy put his tail between his legs, ahah!" Ten was laughting and made proud smirk.

I didn't even have powers to fight back with words. I couldn't take the pain anymore. Just I don't understand why he first invited me to the party and now all he wants is us to hate each other and fight who is bast playboy.

"Adiooos aaoos." Ten yelled behind me. And his Thai friends were laughting crazy along with him.

 

What an jerk! Why I suddenly feel so lonely? Ten suddenly made another fight with me, and I don't have idea where is Yuta or Hansol. Those two ignored me even before, before the holidays started. Only two days left and then new year, will I really celebrate alone? I never celebrated alone, please oh please I don't want to get un popular.

I want to be the famous heartbreaker Johnny Seo like I was before, before Taeyong show up and destroyed everything.

And arghh.. This Jaehyun, why him? From all of the handsome people around the school, Taeyong is so blind that he chooses him? Even the nerd Doyoung looks cuter! But hey Doyoung? What's with him, what if I try to pretend that hmmm.. That I suddenly like him? Maybe after all my plan will work and I will get closer to Taeyong. Doyoung is his good friend, isn't he?

Yes,yes! Johnny!! Oh, you just made up a brilliant plan, you are so smart.. And after that Ten will just be jealous of you.

I was so happy with my plan, that I almost miss call from my mother.

"Hello? Yes mother."

"Where are you?" was the first thing she asked, she didn't even greet me back.

"I'm coming home now, wae?"

"Yeah, better hurry! We are home already." mother said and end call.

 

! I forgot they are coming home sooner than it was planned at first. Due to extremly bad weather in Chicago. Because all of the flights for the next week are canceled because of big snow storms.

I walk to home as fast as I could.

 

 

 

"Mother I'm home." I called for her, when I was taking off my shoes.

"Yes, better be." dad replied with cold tone.

What is wrong with them? What did I do this time?

"Where is Taeyong?" dad said and his gaze was cold too.

"I don't know."

"Exactly! You let him go, no no ... Even worse, you fight with him! You attacked the poor boy!" mother said, and she was so angry.

"What? What the hell?"

"Watch your language when you are talking to us, young man!"

"Taeyong is laying! Nobody fight with him, he just go!"

"Liar! His mother told me, I cannot believe it." dad commented.

"I'm sorry.. but this time is not really my fault."

"It is. What an stupid child, ah you are giving me headache." dad stood up and went to library. Mother just shook his head and turned away from me.

 

What is wrong with them, huh? They should be happy that they came home safely. But serious that the hell this Taeyong mom said to mine? Because really I didn't say nothing so bad to his son. I just throw him out of the house because he wasn't spending time wit me. Yeah, he rather spend time with his stupid, weird friends then good looking, handsome Johnny!

Ah, Lee Taeyong I cannot believe what an stupid decision you made here, for picking up Jaehyun. I bet your parents will like us to be couple more then you and Jaehyun.

Jaehyun is poor! His family is poor they even can't afford a car. His mother goes to work by bicycle. And Jaehyun is using city bus, because is cheaper.

Your mother probably won't like to have such a poor son-in-law, right Taeyong?

I was repeating this things in my head like crazy, when I came up with another idea? Why not make Jaehyun embarrassed? Like his mother needs to find out with who is Taeyong hanging with instead of me.

I bet his mother likes rich and luxury stuff, I could see when we went to that coffee shop.

 

 

"Johnny!! Clean the living room, is look like pig farm!" mother yelled from bathroom.

And damn it, she cut off my day dreaming..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAEHYUN P.O.V

 

Taeyong sit down on kitchen table. And playfully grab me by my shirt and pull me closer.

"Yaah, you look really hot right now. But we can't destroy the table, I will prepare the food here. And Hana will hear the noises."

"Mmm.. I don't care, I will be quiet, I promise." Taeyong said and start to my pants.

"You really want to this much babe?"

"Uh" Taeyong still focused on my zipper and belt.

"I see." I said and help him, because Taeyong is a clumsy kid!

"Ah finally.." Taeyong said and without me asking him or order him he open his mouth and look up.

"Let me it, mmmm." he said while my enter in his mouth.

"mmmmm...so big." Taeyong moan now, on his knees. Not on the kitchen table anymore.

"Baby, you are the best! Ohh.." I push myself harder, and I was ing Taeyong into his mouth quite fast.

After some time I made rough trust, and I hit back of his throat. Make him gag.

"mmmmm..."

"Take it all you naughty babe." I said while I move my hips faster, I could see the tears that fall on Taeyong's pale cheeks.

I stopped and remove myself, so Taeyong could get some air, he was gasping for air like crazy.

"Omg, baby I'm so sorry. I hurted you, please don't cry, we can finish this."

"I'm alright Jaehyunie, I LOVE it! You are so big, too bad we can't stop now, because I'm hard too!" Taeyong said and smirk.

"You sure?"

"Yeah now.. Uh fast quickly!!"

And I did, what my baby wanted. I start to prepare him, it would hurt him too much if I just trush into him, Taeyong is so tight..I add two fingers and Taeyong already was a mess..

"Shh.. Hush babe! You promised you won't scream or anything this time." I said and put my free hand over his mouth...

"Mmmm.." Taeyong moan something quietly in protest but it didn't help him.

I added third finger and Taeyong was now moving his hips more like bouncing because he was standing.

"Like that babe?" I whispher into his right ear.

"Mmmm..."

"I can't hear you well darling..Say it louder!!!"

"Mmmmm.." Taeyong tried to scream but because of my hand he wasn't really successful.

 

 

"Ah, I guess I need to you really hard this time. So you will love it, and couldn't walk for a mouth!"

I put Taeyong on the table, his back still turned into me.

At first I slowly prepared myself in front his entrance, then I trust into him roughtly.

"Mmmmmm.."

"Yes, baby you love daddy's don't you?" Taeyong was 100% done, and I wanted to hear his soft, girl sound like pitched moans so I free his mouth.

"I love it, ughh.. Daddy... Faster!!!" Taeyong order, happy that he could scream now. I really hope, and I pray to lord Hana won't hear this!

"Say how much? You love it, you naughtly little boy, who is craving for dadd'y and attention!!" I said and spenk his .

Taeyong hiss, and he started to move his hips too. But soon he couldn't anymore.

"Ohh daddy that's great! My body, omg... I love it ohhh it fits so nicely inside of me."

"You are so ing tight Taeyong, I could feel how my fits nicely inside..."

"Mark me daddy!!! MARK ME SO THAT EVERYONE WILL KNOW IM YOUR NAUGHTY BOY AND THAT I BELOND TO YOU!!!!" Taeyong was screaming on top of his lungs.

"Yes?" I said while I was giving love marks on his back and neck.

"Yes oh my god.... i'm so near daddy!!!"

"Yes? Come for daddy!!"

"Daddy omg I love you and your omg... i'm seeing heaven, the starts the whole universe.. omg." with this last sentence Taeyong collapsed on the kitched table, his body shaking from hard that hit him! Second later I came too, inside of him, fill up his tight hole.

"Uh, Taeyong.. This was amazing." I said when I pull myself out and genty started to massage his back.

"Yes, it was.. ughh i don't think I can help you with breakfast now."

"I know, here dress this shorts and my hoodie. Go rest on sofa, I will made it." I said and carried Taeyong bridal style.

 

 

"Uncle, Jae?" Hana confusedly asked when I put Taeyong down next to her.

"Uncle wanted to join you. I will finish the food by myself." I said pat her head and then looked at Taeyong.

 

He smiled to me, and then turned his attention on his Sponge Bob.

 

Who would tought that a kiddo who loves Sponge Bob more then anything, will turn so naughty suddenly?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

SOMETHING FOR Y'ALL THIRSTY JAEYONG SHIPPERS!! 😜😜

I really hope you loved this ^^ 😏

 

have some of my hottie Jaehyun :) doesn't he look like character from that sports anime? ^^ hehhe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and some of my precious TaeTae  :)  i found him cute everywhere, no matter what he do ~^^^

taeyong so smoll next to jaehyunie ^_^

JAEYONG RISE :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for picture spam ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please upvote, subscribe and comment!! >//< thank you~