Fight

THE NEW BOY

JAEHYUN P.O.V

 

Me and Taeyong were still in my bed, Taeyong sleeping next to me. It was already late in the afternoon, actually around 19:30pm. I didn't know what is going on in Taeyong's mind. Will he stay for sleep over or will he leave? I slowly move to the side, carefully so I won't wake him up. He was so beautiful no matter what he is doing. In that moment he move, and lazily open his pretty eyes.

"Hey." he slowly said, and move closer to me.

"Hello sleepyhead." I smile and pull him in my hug. We stayed like this for a while.

"What time is it?" Taeyong suddenly asked.

"I think is 19:30 something like that."

"Oh ." Taeyong suddenly jump and start to dress himself.

"Wait, wait! What is wrong?"

"I should be at home already.." Taeyong looked like he want to say one more thing, but he just put his shoes on and run downstairs. Hana was in living room with her friend, they were playing.

"Where are you going uncle?" she asked, but Taeyong didn't mind her or something. He just open front doors widely and run away.

Did I do something to him? Did he just bought this gifts and stuff that he had an reason to visit me, and to fullfill his fantazies? Of course, what could I imagined, that we gonna be forever together? Of course not, he is probably dating Ten or even worse this Johnny guy who acts sweet and innocent, but he is the one that monster nickname suits him the best!

"Jae, Jae!! Where is going uncle? He didn't say bye to Hana." Hana sadly said when I came in living room.

"Yes, I know. Uncle Lee is probably extremly busy nowadays." I said and went to the kitchen, I thought I will maybe see Taeyong running down the street, but he already disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

I sleep for too long! Johnny probably find out I left his house without telling him, I'm so scared to go back home. What if he will punch me? Wait, no Johnny isn't probably such bad person. Today me and him should go to my parents to eat Christmas's lunch, but instead of visiting them I decided to go to Jaehyun. Because yes, I do like him! I was just few streets away from Johnny's home, when I check my phone. 20 missed calls from mom! What have I done? When did she called? I'm such terribile son! All this with Johnny is just wrong, I will just get into the trouble. I continued my way, it was really dark and late already, a bit dangerous to walk alone. But I wasn't scared of dark!

I finally reach Johnny's house. The light in living room was open, and also one in kitchen. That means he is home, he is awake! Waiting for my return home probably.

I knock few times, and then Johnny show up in front the widely opened doors. I expected that he will at least ask where I have been all day. But even that was too much to expect! His look was deadly and he looked even more scary that the scariest movie I ever watched.

I step few steps back, and looked somewhere past him. His eyes were like demons ones, I didn't dare to look at it!

"Soo... Taeyongie, you think you can visit Jaehyun anytime you want huh?" Johnny said in very rude tone.

"Uh?" I was scared to talk back to him, and most of all... How does he knows that I was with Jaehyun?

"What not gonna reply me? Come here, I will show you what good really is!" he said, and start to walk even more close. But more close he was, more close I was scared I move away.

"What baby, are you saying you are scared of me? Huh? Before you didn't you even said you like me because I'm different from others." Johnny said and he reach one hand, he wanted to grab me by my hoodie.. But I jumped away, and luckily I escaped.

"You ty ty !" Johnny yelled probably making neighbors wake up.. What have I done wrong, to deserve this? Yes, I did say I like Johnny but not in this way like that I'm crazy on him and stuff.

"Leave me alone." I said back.

"I will no worries, but you gonna pay back this TaeTae." he said and now he was holding my stuff that I bring with myself here. He throw them in the air, and they ended in the snow. I was scared for my life honestly, I pick my stuff from deep snow and look at Johnny once again, is he throwing me out of the house? No it can be!

"Well.. What now? Won't you go to your Jaehyun? Goodnight." He said and closed the doors with loud BOOOM that was heard.

He really did this, he throw me out! I never thought he is this bad person, I really thought he is different from others.

Where I am suppost to go now? My mom and dad probably went to Christmas party like every year, and I don't have keys to my apartment. If I go back to Jaehyun ...

No he will again thought I'm just playing with him ... I will go to undergroud subway a lot of people who travel around the country and world sleep there, while they are waiting for trains to arrive. I decided to go there, and probably nobody won't recognize me. I pick my stuff, luckily I didn't have to carry a lot by myself since I bring just a few stuff to Johnny. I pass some clubs in Hongdae where I could hear loud music playing. They were having some crazy party over there.. I was looking into the entrance that leads to the club... When suddenly tall and chubby man talked to me..

"Hey over there pretty toy! Are you a e?" he asked and called by me.

I almost choke on air, what?! Me a e? Never ever in my life I wouldn't sell my body to get money!

"N-no..." I answer and start walking faster, but man followed me.

"I can give you this good job, I promise you will get 50.000WON for every night."

"I said no!" and I quickly run away as fast as I could.

I reach the subway and when I enter in, and sit myself down on one of the benches with two of my backpacks. People started to giving me weird looks, maybe because it was Christmas evening and I should be at home, maybe because I looked way too young to travel around at this hour, or maybe because I looked like I'm homeless. I put one backpack under my head for pillow and I put another one next to me so nobody couldn't steal it. It was cold here, because the doors were most of the times opened since people were coming and leaving. So I took a blanket, luckily I had my super warm grey blanket with myself. If not, I would freeze there!

Uhh... It's so weird to be here, and I can't imagine how people without home can sleep there every day .. It's so uncomfortable, right when I complain about all this in my head, very known face came in. It was Ten! Holy .. I put cap on my face and hide my face with blanket as much as I can! He was walking straight into my direction and stopped few steps away because his phone ring. I made small space with blanket, so I have better view what he is doing. He was talking with his friend and what I could hear he was there because this friend will arrive soon! It was hard to understand because he was speaking in thai, I just understand the word friend which is เพื่อน in thai (this means friend).

I never thought Ten is not korean because when he speak it sounds so perfect! Well whatever this is something new that I found out about him today!

His friend came and they hug each other! Then Ten show him the way to go out and they really left the subway.

Wait! If his friend came from the Thailand and made the whole way to Korea just to visit Ten, why won't I take train and went to visit Taeil and other friends in Busan?

I got this 'crazy' idea suddenly, I want to see them so bad! I miss my old home so much, here in Seoul I just got into the troubles is to tiring! I called my mom I hope she will pick up her phone, I hope she's not angry.. Please mommy, please!!

"Yes, hello?" mom said when she pick up.

"Mom..."

"Taeyong? Where the heck were you when I called? You missed the Christmas lunch you can't believe how worried I was something has happened to you."

"Sorry mom.. Are you and dad angry? I was outside, and I forgot the phone at house."

"No, Taeyong we are not angry at all.. But next time please text us or something, dad was such in panic someone kidnaped you. Now when he saw you called me, he is all blessfull and happy." mom said, and I was relaxed they didn't asked any question why I was outside and with who, and they weren't angry on me.

"Mom..."

"Yes, it is something wrong you sound sad?"

"Well.. T-Taeil called me, and he said it would be nice to visit him."

"Yes? This would really be nice, but aren't you with Johnny?" she got me, what can I say back for answer?

"He went in the club with other friends and you know I don't like visiting those. So I said I don't want and he just went angry and we fighted and he said he don't want to be my friend anymore." I lied this, but okey there was a bit of truth we are not friends as we were before.

"Oh dear! But where are you now?"

"I'm on hot chocolate in the bar, don't worry I'm on save and warm place..But can I visit Taeil?"

"But how? You know to Busan is long road, we cannot just go there, and there is too much of traffic jam." mom said.

"What if I take the subway?"

"Uh? You think is safe, do you even have money for subway?" mom asked, and I heard dad talking something to her.

"I do have, no worry.. the trains are very safe, a lot of people are on it, I won't be alone."

"Well.. Dad said you can go, you are big and old enought after all. Does Taeil know you are coming?" mom asked.

"Yes, I phoned him some time ago, so I can go?"

"Yes, but please be careful ok? Text or phone me when you get to Busan, and go to sleep over grandma or aunt house ok?" mom said

"Sure, no worry. Thanks a lot, love you mom and dad. Bye." I said and finish the phone all.

 

I quickly run to buy ticket for train. 

"Uh hello, one ticket to Busan please."

"Here, it's 50,000WON." lady behind window glass said.

"Thanks." I said and pass her the money.

"The train will came in 6 minutes, young man." the lady said before closing the window.

 

So I move on the bench that was near the doors that lead to trains. And I didn't have to wait long. At exectly 21:00pm the train arrived and a lot of people rushed to the train, me also. I choose the seat next to the window in the first class/part of train. There were a lot of empty seats so nobody didn't sit down next to me, and I had the change to relax myself and to take a good long nap. From Seoul to Busan is around 3 hours.. This means I will be in Busan around midnight..

 

 

 

 

 

"Travelers please leave the train, we arrived in Busan. Hope you had good time travelling with us, and we hope you will join us again!"

 

I opened my eyes, huh.. We are in Busan already, I sleep all the time, and I didn't even notice time flow so fast. I took my stuff and step outside on familiar floor again.

Uh... this air, this buildings this station! This is sooo relaxing, my home, my lovely lovely home! Suddenly big happiness came across my face, and I just couldn't stop smiling.. I run down the street and left out the voice of joy!!

Luckily I found the keys of our old apartment in the bottom of my backpack, so I didn't have to bother grandma or aunt at this hour.

I opened the doors, and light.. Everything was covered with white sheets.. I uncover the sofa and sit down, how I wish we will leave here and never move to Seoul!

I took phone and text mom that I came safely. And then I went on Facebook to search for some chat. Taeil was log in, so I click him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ME: Hey Taeil.

TAEIL: Taeyongie!!! What an surprise...

ME: Yes...

TAEIL: "Merry Christmas!!!"

ME: Same to you Taeil.

TAEIL: So... how you doin'? How is in Seoul?

ME: I missed you all guys.. is boring, Busan is way better :)

TAEIL: Ah, really? I need to visit you then... need to see with my own eyes...

ME: Actually...

TAEIL: Actually? Actually what... O-o

ME: You don't have to visit me...

TAEIL: Uh? What the heck, you just said you miss me you idiot!!"

ME: Because I'm already there!!!!

TAEIL: where? O-o *confused face*

ME: BUSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAEIL: what the ?!!?!?! you are here, now?!!?

ME: YES, i am.. can we meet tomorrow, i'm staying in our old apartment.

TAEIL: whatta Taeyongie!!! you are really surprising xD ... we need to meet of course!!! tomorrow at 11am!! in the skate park alright?

ME: sure.. :D see yah!

TAEIL: omg yes >< .. bye!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Oh, I was so happy... So happy that I could die right away! Finally something has happened, that I love! Tomorrow sure gonna be fun day!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyong is running away from Johnny! He find out how bad actually Johnny is ^^ .. and he needs some time for himself :) that's why he went to Busan~

 

and Taeyong with his love for black hoodies ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALSO PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT NCT 127 ON MAMA 2016 !!! <3 ^^ *give them a lots of love*

 

 

 

 

 

thank you ^-^ !!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please subscribe, vote or comment! :) ><