Hello again

THE NEW BOY

JAEHYUN P.O.V

 

I was running down the street, it had rained last night and the road was slipperly and I trip over. My pants got dirty and wet, I quickly stand up and clean the dirt from my knees thought it didn't really help and continue to run again. I was about to cross the road when suddenly I notice the crowd in front the mall. I decided to take a quick view what is happening there, since there was the camera man as well. When I stood on my toes so I could see throught whole crowd my heart stopped for a moment, there was Taeyong's mom she had an live interview going on and the people around weren't fans as I tought at first. They were their staff crew and paparazzi, I stayed at the back behind the camera man. Mrs. Lee was just saying how her son is planning to help her design new collection for hoodies this time for kids and she looked towards the camera and made one of her the most big smiles when she suddenly sit there, like she got frozen.

She has noticed me, and her smile faded, the interviewer looked at her and then at the crowd to see what was going on, but he didn't spot me or in other way even if he did, he doesn't know who I am. Mrs. Lee shook her head to clear her mind, and took a glance at me again. I wanted to wave my hand or at least made small smile but I knew very well that she wasn't happy to see me, at least now here. I waited till the interview was over and then the crowd got smaller, so I could get to the front part easier, I was only for about 3 meters away from Taeyong's mother when she suddenly gave hand to the interviewer thanked him and the viewers and she took her bag she had with, stand up and decided to go. Her manager show her the way to follow to the backstage, this was my only change I had to talk with her, and maybe my Taeyong is here as well, I have to see him and solve things out we can't be mad at each other forever.

"Mrs. Lee wait!" I shout out for her name, and suddenly all turned their attention on me. Luckily the cameras were already closed so nobody didn't film this scene.

Mrs. Lee froze on the spot, but never looked back at me, she was ashamed I knew this. And I wasn't dressed right for this situation, but who cares? I need Taeyong, I need to take care of him and my baby.

I tought she will say something but no she didn't.. She continued to walk again after few seconds passed. I had enough of this, I didn't care anymore I step inside the building and run after her, the guard tried to stop me, but he was clumsy and old, so it wasn't a problem to pass by him.

"Mrs. Lee, please let me talk with him!!!!" I shouted but she was still ignoring me and her manager come to speak to me.

"Young man, I don't know you and neither it looks like Mrs. Lee does.. now could you please tell who you are and what your problem is?"

"I-I'm the father of her son's child. She knows me, I'm THE FATHER!!!" I shouted so loud through the hall that everyone glanced at me. The manager stayed quiet and his mouth were open in wide shape O, I sure surprised him.. Well not only him actually I surprised everyone here, but now there's no way to turn and take my words back, I said it out loud, people know the truth now.

Mrs. Lee face look angry and she pushed her manager to the side and side in quiet tone "Let him in."

And so I followed her inside on of the rooms, later I found out this was a waiting room or so called dressing room, that one like superstar have on their concert tours.

"So, what brings you here... Did you follow us and to be exact where did you hide for those two long years?" Mrs. Lee asked and she offered me a sit on the white sofa, I refused to sit down because my pants were really covered in dirt but she didnt stopped so, I took a sit and the very end.

"I didn't followed you I would never did this.. I move here in Finland about three years ago, because we didn't make good enough for live. The payment for house and all became too high, so my dad found me a job here and so me, mother and Hana move after him. It's actually way better here with payment then in Korea. We also can afford bigger apartment and all."

Mrs. Lee just wave her hand, I knew she doesn't know the feeling how it is because she never experienced such a thing.

"And... and... at first I didn't wanted to leave, I wanted to stay in Korea with Taeyong I really did. I wanted to leave the school and find a job, so I could pay for babies food and all important things, and Taeyong could finish the school successfully. I really wanted us to raise the kid together. B-But my parents refused so, they said I can't even afford the food and clothing for me. So they forced me to go away from Taeyong, I also wanted to return back when I earn enough money but my parents didn't let me, they took my ID from me. I can't leave, I tried to make contact with Taeyong, but he never replied on my messages nor calls."

Mrs. Lee stayed quiet for a while, before she cleared and pour some tea into her cup, she also offered me one but I didn't accept it because I couldn't stand black tea, it was too strong for me.

Right when she was pouring tea into the cup, I notice small crack between the doors and the wall. There he was, there was hiding Taeyong, he was present all this time and he had heard our conversation.

"Taeyong, you may come out already." Mrs. Lee suddenly said not paying attention to her son. The doors slowly opened and tiny body step in the room, he didn't change not at all.. It was just the fact that he didn't had his hair colored anymore like he had in school. They were naturally brown right now, but he still looked adorable like on the first day when I met him in the school's bathroom.

"H-Hey.." I slowly and quietly said he nod and sit down on the white fluffy chair in other part of the dressing room. Mrs. Lee turned again to us, and place to cup on the small glass table in the middle.

"So, what do you want to talk about Jaehyun?" she asked

"I told you everything already, I bet Taeyong heard it too, but if he didn't I can repeat the things I said." 

"It's fine, I heard you." Taeyong said, and facing the floor in front of him.

"C-can i see him please?" I asked and Taeyong knew exactly well who I had in mind.

"I-I don't know.. h-he doesn't know you..." he replied

"Please Taeyong give me a ing change, I tried to contact you more then 100000 times but you never ever replied even with the simple off, how then you expect our son to know me? How he liked the gift I send to you?"

"What gift? You never send anything, you never even wished him a happy birthday!!" Taeyong shouted, already half in the tears.

"I did, the box I send you no longer ago, who was without the info, who send it to you.. That was mine! Did you opened it?"

"I didn't..." Taeyong quietly replied

"See?! How then you expect the child to have ints with me?!"

"I-I don't know okey I really don't..."

"He is right Taeyong. Sorry but this time he is right, if you love him like you are always saying you should let him see the kid, after all he's a father!" Mrs. Lee said and stand up and left the room.

"S-So can I?" I asked once again.

"Alright, but please do not scare him."

"I would never do this, to my child."

And then I followed Taeyong out of the room and up the stairs. We came to the end of the hall and we reach the white doors with the sign Taeyong on it. Taeyong lightly knocked and peeked inside, the lightly smile came across his face.

"Mooommmyyyy!" I could hear the kid screaming out of joy inside the room, Taeyong ran into the room and throw himself on fluffy pink carpet nex to small body who was drawing something on the paper.

"What did you draw this time my baby?" Taeyong asked and removed the hair from child's forehead.

"It's a horse, the small pony one.. Mommy when I'll be grown up I'll have the big house and lots of animals." I chuckle, their talking was way too adorable.

"Jaejin..."

So, this is our kids name? It sounds beautiful...

"Yes, mommy?" Jaejin payed full attention and turn to face Taeyong. Taeyong hold his breath, and then kneeled next to our kid.

"I want to meet you someone.."

"Who it is mommy? Did uncles came in here as well?" Jaejin asked. I didn't know any idea who this uncles could be, but I guess it should be my old friends.

"No, but it's important.." Taeyong said and pick Jaejin up from the carpet.

I stood there unable to move because I didn't have the idea in what role Taeyong will introduce me to my son, but as long as I can have int with him I'm okey with it. Even if he says I'm just his old friend.

"T-This is Jung Jaehyun, he is.." before Taeyong could finish what he wanted Jaejin escaped his hug and bow 90 degrees, like it was tradition in Korea to greet older people or people you met for the first time. I completly forgot about this tradition, since in Europe they didn't have this rules.

"Hello uncle!" Jaejin greeted and look at me, his eyes were deep brown and shinny like those of Taeyong when I met him for the first time. The baby was absolutely beautiful ..

"Jaejin, actually this.. this is not just another uncle.. Remember when I told you dad will visit us soon?" Jaejin nod in the answer.

"Well.. Jaejin, you know this ... this is your dad..." Taeyong finished the sentence, and looked down at Jaejin.. He had his eyes wide opened and he didn't move.. Did I scare poor baby? Taeyong kneeled down again and hug Jaejin.

"Baby, I know how you feel.. But this is your dad, and he loves you a lot, he works in different country but he took time just to see his precious son. Be kind and nice to him." Taeyong said and looked at me.

Jaejin made small smile towards me, but he hold Taeyong's hand like his life depends on him.

"Jaejin, I will just go to take a water from the shop opposite us, stay with Jaehyun.. I mean stay with dad okey?" Jaejin nod again in answer, and Taeyong left. I think that most of all he was just faking it so I could speak and make friendship with Jaejin.

 

"You are really my dad?" Jaejin quietly asked

"Yes I am.. You are really beautiful, I was so excited to meet you but why you look sad?" I asked

"Mommy cried many nights when you were gone, mommy always said that you will visit us. Do you love us?" Jaejin asked with eyes full of hope.

"Of course I love both of you. I wish we could stay together forever from now on." Jaejin move closer to me, and give me a quick hug. I hug him back, and for the first time in 2 years since he was born I hold his small body in my strong arms. He was such a precious child, precious as Taeyong was and innocent and pure like Taeyong was when he entered in the school. If I wouldn't meet Taeyong my beautiful child wouldn't be ever born.

At that time Jaejin brought his toys and offered me the Spider Man figure to play with, he had the Batman one. We were playing for good 15 minutes when Taeyong came back, the big warm smile came across his face when he saw the scene in front of him.

"Are you two having fun?"

"Yes, mommy he knows a lot about Spiderman like you do." Jaejin happily shouted.

"We watched movies together when you were still in my tummy." Taeyong said, thought when he was pregnant I've already left him.

"Really?" Jaejin asked

"Yes sure, now come on I bring the chocolate chip cookies." Taeyong said and pick Jaejin from the floor and sit him down on nearest chair.

 

We ate there cookies and drank orange juice when Jaejin suddenly said he wants the three of us to go together on ice-cream and later to the kids playground.

I refused to go, because I knew how the people would be taking pictures of us, but Taeyong invited me along and said that if I really missed him, I should prove it, so in the end I decided to join them.

 

Jaejin was walking in the middle and he held both my hand and Taeyong's. He already knew how to walk but still needed a bit of support when he was walking a lot, because he got tired easily. I was so sad because I missed one of the most precious moments in his life, from the first walking to getting a first tooth. But now I was here, there is no way I will let them go so easily, I'll fight for my love and happiness.

Jaejin went to the playground and he went on the slide first, he make new friends easily thought he was a foreigner. Taeyong sat down on the bench, and I joined him.

"You know Jae, actually I'm happy we found each other again.. I may not showing it because it was really a long time ago since I talked with you. But when I said I'm happy we're together again I really mean it." Taeyong said and hold my hand.

"Promise me Taeyong, promise me that from now on nothing will break us apart." I hold his hand back, even tighter.

"I promise."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe i'm so cheesy while writting this kind of chapters :3 but jaehyun is hella cute with kids, and same it goes to taeyong ^^

 

 

 

 

also small news for y'all ;) did u heard the rumors that nct 127 is coming back this june with full album? im honestly hella hyped up for this, and they changed the hair color and omg Taeyong have this baby pink color of hair and it honestly look sooooooooooooooo ingggg gooood on him!! i cant wait he will remove his cap so it will be seen clearly ^_^

 

 

me loves you ;) thank u again for the support babies ~~

 

 

 

please subscribe, upvote and comment >< thanks!