First winter snow

THE NEW BOY

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

I wake up in my warm bed, I didn't want to get up yet, so I stayed under blankets for a while. Suddenly I heard noises coming from other room where Taeyong was staying. He run to my room and opened doors widely.

"Wake up!" Taeyong screamed and jump on bed.

"Huh? Why suddenly so exited Tae?" I sleepily asked and wanted to pull him into hug but he escaped.

"Johnny!! Is snowing!!!" Taeyong yell into my ear, that I almost became deaf.

"Really?!"

"Yes. Can you believe it, and tomorrow is Christmas. My wish was that this year we will have at least some snow. See? Santa Claus is real, he send me a lot of snow." Taeyong happily jumped up and down on bed.

I couldn't help but smile at his reactions. He was so damn cute when he was exited like small kid.

"Then what if we go and make breakfast for Tae?" I asked him and stand up.

"Yes. I want cookies and milk." Taeyong happily followed me downstairs.

 

When I was dressed up I warm up some milk for Taeyong and bake fresh cookies with chocolate chip. Taeyong really loves chocolate sweets and treats. That's why everyone call him Cookie Monster!

"Here you go, eat well." I said and put plate in front of him.

"Wooohoo! You put so much chocolate in, I'm gonna enjoy this a lot."

"I'm glad baby." I press quickly kiss on his head.

"Won't you also eat here with me?"

"I will. Just different thing, I don't like drinking milk. I prefer coffee and bread." I said and took knife to cut the slice of bread.

"Right." Taeyong replied with full mouth.

Around his lips was chocolate, but it looked like he didn't care at all. He was still eating, I wanted to clean the chocolate away. Should I give him napkin? Ah no, I should kiss him and then the chocolate away.

"Is something on my face?" Taeyong suddenly asked, he probably catch me starring at him.

"No just you know, you are dirty around lips."

"Ah that, hehe.." Taeyong giggle and his lips.

Damn it! Taeyong I should be the one to do this. Not you!

"Ok, I'm done." Taeyong said with full mouth, almost unable to talk.

"Please finish the food properly, I don't want you to choke." I said and continue eating my breakfast.

Taeyong went into the changing room and he put gloves and beanie hat on.

"I'm going out." he said.

 

What? I thought me and him gonna be together for every second. Did he just wanted to change the plan suddenly?

"Wait!! Where are you going?"

"I can't really tell you, but I'm gonna get you Christmas gift." he smiled and pick up his backpack.

"U-uh, but please don't stay out for too long is cold."

"Of course. I will comeback soon ok? Later we need to build our snowman." he cutely giggle and open the door.

I had bad feelings about this honestly, because I have no idea where is he going exactly. What if he meet Ten on the street? What if someone kidnap him? Hmm.. I should follow him to make sure he is safe. But Taeyong already run away into snowy day. Maybe he just wanted to escape from me, but he left all of his stuff here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

Ah, Johnny is way too over protective! I know he is worried that Ten will attack me. But I'm fast runner, Ten probably won't catch me. I was walking down along the streets when I saw Mark. Ohh, I didn't see him for such a long of time, but who is this boy next to him?

"Mark!" I said and wave, he noticed me and came closer.

"Hyung, hey! Where have you been this days? Last day of school you just disappear." Mark said and pout.

"I'm staying over my friends house, but I needed to go out today and pick some Christmas gifts."

"Just say you are staying at Johnny's house.. Is ok, I don't mind anyway." Mark said.

"Umm, what are you doing here... guys?" I asked and looked at the boy next to Mark. He shyly looked down when attention was on him. He was around the same age as Mark.

"Aigoo hyung, I forgot! This is Haechan, my well.. my bestfriend." When Mark said this his eyes sparkled. What if they were more then just best friends?

"Hey, I'm Haechan." the boy said, and smile to me.

"Taeyong." I replied, and also greet him with warm smile.

"Anyways, Ten has been searching for you since holidays started."

"Really? Ah, he is insane, why does he need me anyway?"

Mark shake his head in answer and then turn to Haechan.

"We are going now hyung! It was nice to talk with you." Mark said and tap my shoulder. Oh, he will just leave me like that, wait I need to ask him about other guys.

"Wait Mark!"

"Yes hyung?" he turn to me again.

"How are the others doing?" and Mark's face expression suddenly became sad and dark.

"WinWin went to China again, and he will stay there until his brother and dad don't finish all visa documents." Mark said

"But he will come back right?" I asked, I didn't want to lose him. WinWin show us how to do Chinese streaching and he was pretty funny too.

"Doyoung is in Incheon, visiting his parents after long time. And Jaehyun is working in gift shop over holidays. His mom went in Europe, but Jaehyun and his little sister stayed at home, since airplane tickets are really expensive. They miss you."

With the last sentence he touched my heart. Boys actually missed me, even if I was with their so called enemy.

"Which shop is Jaehyun in?" I asked, I need to see them because I miss them a lot too. And even if Johnny was amazing, nothing can't replace my real friends.

"He is in shop called Lovely Time. Just three streets away." Mark answer.

"Thank you so much Marky." I hugged him, and suddenly Haechan changed into panic state, he was jealous that someone is hugging his hyung.

"No problem hyung, have nice Christmas. I will call you so we can hang out ok? Enjoy, bye bye." Mark said, and Haechan also waved.

"Bye guys! Take care!"

 

I run into the city bus, and there was Hansol. He was sitting at the very back of bus but I think he noticed me because he shake his head in hello sign. I hope he won't tell Ten anything, please don't let Ten find out where I am. Hansol slowly move closer to me, and then he sit down next to me.

"Hey, I didn't represent myself yet, but you probably know my name right? I'm Hansol." he said

"H-Hello." I replied him back.

"So, you know Ten likes you very much right? And that he said he will found out where you live, or where are you hiding." this Hansol looked nice and calm, but he was scary as hell actually!

"Yes."

"But don't worry kid. I won't tell him that I meet here you on the bus alright? Be sure about this." then it was my time to leave, my bus stop. I quickly got up and run away from Hansol, he laugh behind me and winked. Will he really keep promise and don't tell Ten about this? I really hopes so.

 

I found the Lovely gift shop. From shop window I could see Jaehyun who helps customers to pick the right gifts and he also help to wrap in nice box or decorating paper. But even if he looked happy while smiling and talking with this people, I know this all is fake, is not right! I could feel, my heart feels so.

I enter into the shop, and take a long around first, since Jaehyun had a lot of work in this moment, and I didn't dare to bother him on his work! This job probably means a lot to him, because he get sometimes extra money from costumers who are really setisfited.

I was checking the small stuff and such things, when I feel person's breathe on my neck.

"Need help?" the person asked.

I turn slowly around and see him, always positive and cheerful Jaehyun. I jumped into the hug, and surprisingly he returned the hug back.

"I missed you."

"I did too honestly." he replied back, and we stay in hug for a while. Then he slowly pull away and take proper look of me.

"Oh you grew up." he jokingly said, since he was taller then me.

"Haha! And you get small." and he left out soft laugh. Goosh, I missed him being around!

 

Then he showed me his work, and he was really talented with wrapping.

"Do you want to try?" he asked, and agreed thinking is a good idea. But it turned out chaos! I got my hands tied together. Jaehyun laugh and help me to free myself.

"I think is not really good idea, better you do it Jaehyunie." and he wrap another box perfectly.

 

"Come, is 30 minutes of break now. I will make go make coffee in coffe machine, sit down on those chairs." Jaehyun said and went into the small room behind.

"Here. Is not iced americano, but I hope you will like cappuccino also."

"Sure, I will. Thank you Jaehyun." I smell the coffee, it was wonderful.

"So, did you buy all the gifts yet?" Jaehyun asked, I don't know if I should speak about this loud I may hurt him again.

"No, no yet. You?"

"Well, I found this job that is quite cool, and owner of the shop is really nice and friendly too. Is just sad because this year I'm gonna spend Christmas alone with sister." and Jaehyun really was sad, because when he is sad he speak extremly quiet.

"Oh.." I didn't want to tell him about where I am staying, and he also didn't asked.

"I mean, I don't need anything. Is just the fact that it makes break my heart when I know my little sister won't get anything. She will wake up happy and went to look under Christmas tree, but there won't be anything. It makes me cry." Jaehyun said, and he couldn't help his emotions he really did cry. I didn't talk to him anymore, I just feel I need to comfort him. I put my shoulder that he can cry on, and pull him into hug.

"What does she like?" I asked.

"There is some doll, with nice clothes. But is too much for us, we can't afford it. I feel so sorry to her, that's why I started working, so I can make money and that I will be able to buy her at least chocolate bar." Jaehyun said

This hurted me too, and just then I thought I'm really spoiled child. Because never ever in my entire life I didn't know how it feels when you don't have money to buy your favorite things. I didn't know how it feels to work for your own money! This really hits my feels, and I need to help Jaehyun I can't watch him sad.

"Can you maybe show it to me which doll is it?"

"Yes. I will take you to the shop later, just let me finish work first ok? Just one hour left." Jaehyun said and went back behind table, and new arrival of costumers came in shop. But nobody didn't knew sad story about the boy who is working here, and who look happy and bright! Only I knew this boy, more then anyone else.

 

 

The hour pass away, and we headed to near shopping centre, it was crowded! We went into the elevator and press the number 4 that lead into big toy shop.

We came in section for girls and Jaehyun stopped in front the shelves with different dolls on it.

"This one." he showed me, with his hand.

The doll was really nice, and it had dark blue, gothic dress on, it was really pretty!

"But like I said, we can afford it. He sadly turn head away and he was ready to leave the toy shop.

I stare at the doll, and I knew now, I decided for the right thing.

"Hey what if we go to Mc Donald's?" I asked Jaehuyn, I know fast food is not healthy. But Jaehuyn needs to eat warm food.

"Sorry, I can't I didn't bring wallet my myself."

"I will pay for us." Jaehuyn tried to refuse the offer but in the end he agreed.

We ate well, and then I also buy one chicken nuggets and french fries for his sister.

"What is this for?" Jaehyun asked

"For your sister, say her is from uncle Tae." and Jaehyun took the food.

"Thank you so much." Jaehyun said when I accompany outside the shopping market.

"Wait, I called taxi for you." I said.

"Why? Ah, Taeyong don't spent money on me, I can walk to home."

I know he can walk, but he didn't have proper shoes for winter, the pair of old allstar shoes that are obvious not made for winter weather! And food I bought for his sister will get cold.

"Is fine, here." I said, when taxi stopped in front.

"Thanks again, Taeyong. I will pay back as soon as I could."

"You don't need to return anything. Bye, love you." and taxi then drive away.

 

But it wasn't time for me to return home yet, I run again into the shopping market, and again into toy shop.

"Excuse me." I asked the worker.

"Yes?"

"Can I have this doll please?"

"Sure." he said and climb onto ladder.

"Here you go." he give the doll into my hug.

I payed for the doll and also bought nice pink bag so I put the doll inside. Now Jaehuyn's sister won't be sad. And her Christmas will be one of the most beautiful ones.

Now I just need to go Jaehyun's house and put the bag under Christmas tree, that nobody won't noticed me.

And exectly at 20:00pm in the evening I was in front his house, I open the doors and living room was empty. They probably went to sleep after yummy dinner. I put the bag under small tree, and I also bought gift for Jaehyun. For him I got nice winter jacket, that it will make him warm and even more handsome ;)

Then, I heard soft snores from upstairs, yes they were sleeeping.

"Sleep well." I slowly whisper, and smile. It makes me warm inside my heart.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So sorry if i make you emo after reading this. But Taeyong is angel, and he will do anything to help and make his friends happy! ;)

 

JAEYONG IS LOVE, JAEYONG IS LIFE >//< ... but really both of them are so fluffy and cute ^^

 

 

 

Thank you! ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please comment, upvote or subscribe! ^-^