I promise

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

I can't believe he is here, he actually came here in Europe to visit me and Jaejin. Well, at least I didn't fully lied when I promised him his dad will visit us soon. And I didn't expect that this will happen so soon. I was kinda glad that Jaejin didn't ask awkward questions, and that he accepted Jaehyun openly and not as some stranger. We were walking now down the street to get our ice-creams. In Finland is hard to find any cheap ice-cream shops so in the end we just enter into the one who was the most near us. Jaejin wanted the cookie one with chocolate he loves sweet stuff just as much as I do. I didnt't feel like eat it, since Jaejin can't finish the whole cup. Jaehyun took strawberry one, I went into the pocket with my hand to reach for my wallet when Jaehyun's hand suddenly stopped mine.

'I will pay." He said and smile.

Usually back in Korea he never went out with us on drink and dinners it was probably because he was afriad he would have to pay for all of us. But now look at him. Jaehyun paid and handle one of the ice-creams to Jaejin.

"Thank you uncle." Jaejin said before eating.

I could see a sad look deep in Jaehyun's eyes he didn't want to be called uncle, well I could understand him his own child should call him dad, I think it's time we tell Jaejin the truth.

"Jaejin could we sit down on the bench for a second?"

"But mommyyyy, you promised playground." Jaejin pout.

"I know baby, we will go there, but you have to eat in peace." and with that Jaejin seemed to agree, he run to the nearest bench and wave to us to come closer.

I took a quick glance at Jaehyun, it seemed like he didn't though the same thing as I did because he was smiling brightly at the kid, not noticing my eyes asking him for help.

"Jaejin..." I started and Jaehyun then finally look at me.

"Baby, I-I mean Taeyong is something wrong?" He asked carefully

I shake my head, and Jaejin stared at me.

"We wanted to tell you something... Remember this time I told you daddy will visit us soon?"

Jaejin nod in answer and continued to listen me.

"Well.. see this uncle here, his name is Jaehyun and he is not just any uncle, actually he... he is your daddy." I spoke out and waited for Jaejin's reaction.

Jaejin opened his mouth in wide shape of latter O. Is he alright? Did I scared him?

"He is daddy?" Jaejin asked and point at Jaehyun.

"Yes." I replied and hug Jaejin.

Jaehyun slowly moved closer to Jaejin and touch his cheek. He slowly leaned closer and pick up Jaejin and put him in his embrace.

"Hello Jaejin." He slowly spoke

"Daddy" was all that Jaejin replied and he hug onto Jaehyun so tight, like his life depends on him.

 

I can't describe how beautiful this was, I can't tell how happy Jaehyun was, tears start to fall onto his cheeks and Jaejin was smiling while hugging his dad. Indeed he was missing him, even thought I gave him everything I could and bought him everything, nothing could replace his dad. My love, my love Jaehyun.

Jaehyun slowly move his hand, so he could hug me as well and I returned the hug, I missed him. I missed him so ing much it hurted me a lot.

And now finally, finally after 2 long years, we are back together. I wanted this moment to last forever, we're finally a happy family, we're completed.

 

After some time I moved a bit and free myself from hug, Jaejin fell asleep at that time on Jaehyun's lap and Jaehyun was smiling so brighthy.

"He is so cute." Jaehyun whispered to me.

"Yeah, he has the same nose as you, don't you think?"

"Nooo.. he got all the beauty from you Taeyong." Jaehyun chuckled.

"Hehe, I don't think so.." I smiled back.

"Well, but it's true Taeyong. And even after not seeing you for such a long time, I think you became even more prettier. How come you colored your hair?"

"I-I wanted to make a change, and Yuta said pink suits me well."

"Omg, Yuta! How is he and other guys doing? Damn... haven't talk to them for such a long time, I miss them."

"Yuta got married with Hansol, and since Hansol likes cooking they opened their mini bakery. Their cupcakes are the best in Gangnam. And well Johnny changed school and he succesfully finished school for lawyer, and Ten became dancing teacher. Oh, they're dating now for about a year and half they're so cute together."

"Really? Want about our bunny Doyoung and Winwin, and what is this others guy name Mark?" Jaehyun curiously asked.

"Oh.. Doyoung successfully finished school as well, and he moved back to Incheon to his parents and for now I think he is planning to go in the university. Winwin is still in Korea and his boyfriend Kun moved there as well, they're both studying korean language to improve themself more, and I think they're doing pretty good job. Well.. Mark you know it's his last year in high school, his final exams will be soon over and he will get all of the results, let's hope he will success. Haha, and this funny guy Haechan is still following him everywhere, I think they're dating, but you know Mark just wanna play a cool guy and doesn't want to confess."

"Haha oh well.. But I'm glad they're all doing fine. What about you Tae? Your school, life?" and this moment my sight went blank.

What was I supposed to answer him? That I finished school as well and that I'm working now? Ah, no Taeyong this would be such a bad lie, he would found out the truth sooner or later.

"I-I left the school." I answered

"Why?"

"Well ... being pregnant and attend school at the same time is a bit hard and tiring, don't you think so? I tried to do it online, but I was feeling really bad and I was throwing up almost everyday so after really long coversation with parents we decided it's the best if I left. Mom was still a bit against it, but you know how cool my dad is so he made her change her mind."

"Oh, well is that so.. I'm so sorry to hear this. We should think of protection this time when we had it." I stopped Jaehyun, I didn't want him to continue.

"No, Jaehyun.. at first I was cursing at you, I didn't wanted the child I hated being fat and having huge tummy, but when I heard small heartbeat I was.. like I can't stop this heartbeat, I can't kill poor innocent soul, poor child who didn't do nothing wrong. And after Jaejin grow older, and he started to speak and crawl around the apartment, I started to love and adore him and I spend every minute with him. He was my company when no one else was, I could cry in front of him and he won't judge me, he would come to me and place gentle kiss and said mommy please don't cry."

"I-I know have you felt Taeyong. I know you still think I'm selfish , and I hate you and child. But it's not true I loved the kid, even before he was born. I-I just was so shocked to be a father at 19years. You know my family wasn't rich, I really couldn't think of taking care and paying for all the needs. I'm so sorry, I really am. I-Is there anything that I can correct? To grow our trust again?" Jaehyun asked with hopefully eyes

"Look, I just want the best for Jaejin. I want him to have his father by his side forever, and everyday. Please Jaehyun, please comeback with us in Korea after we finish our holidays here. You don't have to love me, just please come because of Jaejin. This is the only thing I want from you. Please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAEHYUN P.O.V

 

Taeyong. My precious thing asked me to comeback, how can he think that I don't love him? Even if he rejects me or fight me, I will still think that he is the most beautiful person in the whole damn universe. I want to comeback, I wanted to do this for so long, but something was always stopping me. I don't know maybe it was feeling that Taeyong may call the police that I'm annoying him, and won't let me to get closer to child or something else. I really don't know, but now only that matters is that we found each other again. Now that he is here, I gotta do my best and fix the things, and bring the things back to the old way like they were before all the pregnancy drama.

"Taeyong..." I called for him, and he looked up at me staring with his beautiful brown eyes. Yep, they still were beautiful like the first day when I saw them, the only thing was they didn't sparkle of happiness like they used to. They looked sad.

"I will comeback with you, and Jaejin. And I'm not coming back only because of child, but also because of you. Because I care about you baby, and I still adore you. I adore you the same way and we the same feelings like I did for the first time we fell in love and became a couple. I want us to be couple again, please Taeyong, I know that leaving you totally alone in this cruel world was a big mistake and you may not forgot and forgive me so quickly. But my feelings, the things I'm telling you right now this is all the truth my dear. I love you."

Taeyong was crying quietly and I pull him into my embrance.

"Please Jaehyun never let me go."

"I won't baby."

"Promise?" he asked

"I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Ayee :) finally my final exams are over, and finally had time to finish writing this chapter and upload it^^ (so sorry guys im so late T_T but thank u to be patient with me, and waiting for me).

 

 

 

 

Can you believe NCT 127 made a comeback finally!! AND TAEYONG IN PINK IS SUCH AN BEAUTIFUL CONCEPT.

CHERRY BOMB is such an perfection, right? What you think guys, did you buy the album? (I did, hopefully I'll get Taeyongie photocard ;) )

 

and not to mention how beautiful Haechannie is! *0* actually all of them are perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

thank you all so much!

 

 

Please subscribe, comment or upvote >-< !!!

thank u <3

 

 

 

 

baby_kai