Johnny

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

Doctor Park said I need to visit him once a week, so he check if I'm alright. I put my jacket on, and took my backpack. Ten was ready to leave the school's doctor room as well. Since I didn't really feel well I didn't mind that Ten was staying by my side.

"Taeyong, give backpack to me, I'll carry it for you." Ten said and open the doors for me.

"Is alright, you don't have to carry mine, yours is already heavy enough."

"Come on, is fine." Ten said and took my backpack in his hands.

We step on the school's corridor and continue our way to science class. When we pass by some students they give us shocked face expressions, I could feel why because some of them were pointing at my tummy. Why this have to happen, didn't they see a pregnant human before?

Ten understand that I don't like this so he walk right in front of me, he hide other people the view. I was thankful towards him, later I will pay you delicious meal Ten.

We reach the History class, other classmates already went in, Ten step closer to the doors and he was about to knock, when I stopped him.

"Please don't... Not yet... I'm not ready to face Jaehyun."

"Right..Let's skip this class and wait for the biology one, what you say?" Ten asked and move away from the doors.

"Yes please."

"Okey.. Then let's go somewhere..any ideas?"

"I want to go in library I wasn't there since I got in fight with Johnny."

Ten agreed with my suggestion, and we take a lift to move into 5th floor where library was. We enter in and the lady behind the computer like always told us to be quiet and she again look at computer screen.

I went to seat on sofa in the back of library next to big window, I took out random book and open on random page and start reading. The comics book and magazines I once loved were fun for me anymore, I lost all my hobbies and all. I'm so tired, so tired of everything.

"Uh, I feel dizzy.."

"Wait here Taeyong, I will get you a bottle of water." Ten said and leave the library.

I was left alone in the library, with old lady behind that computer when the doors suddenly open, is Ten already back? So quickly?

I look up at the direction where the doors open, and suddenly I didn't realize that I'm holding my breathe.. Right among this bookshelves Johnny show up. Yeah the guy I got into fight with, the guy who I had mini crush on, the guy who promised me skies and galaxies but ended up kicking me out of his house.

I move my head into different direction and keep my eyes to the groud. Damn it. I'm not in the mood to do anything with him.

He took a seat in front me, and took the bottle out of his backpack.

"Ten told me you are here..." he first speak up and move his head to the side, he tried to face me.

I didn't reply him, how can I just pretend that everything is alright with our friendship when it's not?

"The teacher catch him on school's corridor and he has to go in sciene class.. He told me you are not feeling well, and told me to bring you water. I already finished mine lessons so... Here's the water it's not poisoned..." he laugh a bit and then pass the bottle to the other side of the table between us.

"Thanks." I quietly replied and took small sip.

 

There was big minutes of silence, I honestly felt a bit awkward to have Johnny in my company again but he was quiet like me, so I tought that maybe he doesn't want to have ints with me as well... when he suddenly speak up..

"I'm sorry Taeyong..."

I look at him, and he made soft smile, I nod to him honestly I was unable to speak at that moment his sudden sorry really surprised me.

"Uhm, so Ten told me you are sick, are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, thanks for asking and giving me the bottle."

"You are always welcome Taeyong." Johnny replied.

And then we both were silent again, long silence is always killing me but I didn't how what to say I felt like he is stranger to me and so I am to him.

"Will you return to class after this hour is over?" Johnny asked again

"Yeah...E-excuse me, I-I need to go to bathroom...." I started to feel dizzy again, and I was about to throw up in any second, I didn't want to make library messy so I quickly stand up and rush to exit.

"Are you okey? You really look bad, I don't think your health is at the right place, Taeyong let me company you to toilets."

"I'm fine Johnny." It was the first time that I mention his name, and damn I just realized that I missed him.

"Uh.. alright then, I guess I will wait for you here."

I left the library and soon as I started to walk towards toilets I knew I wasn't going to make it, they were to far away..

I'm dizzy sooo dizzy.. Everything is in color black, I'm falling someone please catch me.. So dizzy....

And then I suddenly hit the hard cold groud.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

Seriously, what's is with Taeyong? When I met Ten at the water machine and when teacher called him to go into the class he just quickly said that I need to hurry into library because Taeyong is sick and results are positive.

So of course I got the idea that he is probably positive for that test you know when person is carring baby.. Ah, I'm so awkward to speak about this..

But it's been so nice to be around him again, to talk to him and he even replied me.. I look around me and notice Taeyong left his school bag on the floor next to sofa. I saw inside are papers from Doctor Park, there are also probably tests that he took while he was in doctors room.

I turn few pages when I suddenly get the heart attack... TAEYONG IS PREGNANT!

Omg, what should I do? I mean it's already been 2 months and his belly is actually clearly seen now, the baby is probably growing well but since Taeyong is so skinny I hope baby won't be. I had to take few breathes to calm myself down when suddenly loud bang was heard from outside the library. What happened? What if something happened to poor Taeyong?

I left the papers on nearest table and run out. I found him, laying on the ground ... the poor boy collapsed.

I pick him up and carry him bridal style, I put him on chair and bring cold tissues ... I gently place them on his forehead and massage his back. He slowly, slowly started to open his eyes and he look straight into me.. This beautiful brown eyes that always sparkled from happiness looked really dark now like the darkest forest or ocean and something was in them.. I could see it, it was pain, sadness and fear..

"Shhh..it's okey" I gently lift him up again and bring him again into library there's much more space.

"I'm fine.." he slowly whispher..

I clearly know he's not alright, come on I'm not dumb.. He is pale like milk how can he feel alright?

"Take me somewhere.. I don't wanna be here.." he quietly said again, and I just couldn't belive my ears he is actually asking me to stay with him but to run away from school?

"Where do you wanna go Taeyong?"

"I-It doesn't matter, I rather be at home or somewhere else but not here.. Here are way too much memories that reminds me of him."

He didn't have to say it twice, I know he is talking about Jaehyun now, so looks like they aren't couple anymore. Surprising they looked really happy on the outside, but we will never know if they had fights in private life behind 4 walls.

"Fine.. let's go, I remember where you live." I pick his bag and put it over my shoulders and then gently pick Taeyong up and carry him, he was still weak to walk on his own, he was shaking.

"Goodbye." I said when we left the library, and the old lady just looked at us, she was dumbfounded.

 

 

I already had car license and so we didn't have to wait for bus or to walk all the way to Taeyong's apartment. I put him on the seat next to mine and zip the safe belt over him. I'm having pregnant human in my car right now, I don't want no trouble.

"Nice car." Taeyong comment when he took a look around.

"Thank you, I bought it about 2 years ago but it's still working well like the first day."

 

The whole drive we listen to some random music playing on radio, turned out almost all of them were some sorts of ballads. Taeyong was looking outside of the window, I took few glances towards him and looked down into his tummy area. And when he was wearing only white shirt you could see his cute tummy sticking out, oh dear... If I were Jaehyun I would be so happy, I would treat Taeyong like the princess, no no not princess.. like the queen! I would lie down to his tummy and listen how baby is moving inside.. I want to correct things and mistakes I did that made Taeyong suffer.. I want to be here for him, in his most hardest times.. Just because yes, I want to be his friend.

I sent message to Ten so he knows where to find us, he promised he will go home soon as he finish his science class.. he decided to skip the last lessons.

"We are here." I said and wake up Taeyong from his dreamland.

"Yes." he got out of the car and went inside the building, he press number 12 on the elevator and we enter in.

The apartment didn't change much from the last time I was here on visit. They just move few furnitures on different places. Taeyong throw the bag on the floor and since he didn't close it properly the doctor's test fell out.

"Ahhhh... I have n-nothing to hide, you probably already heard about it?" Taeyong said and pick up the papers, he then turned into me with his sad glance.

"Uh, about the rumors... Actually you may not believe me, but I didn't heard nothing about them. Ten just quickly mention something to me, that's it."

"Oh, really?" Taeyong asked surprised

"Yeah.."

Taeyong went through the papers once again, his eyes really looked empty now. He move his free hand on his tummy, he moved it in gently circles.

 

"Baby, are you hungry?" he asked, and it made me chuckle, he was so sweet.

"Taeyong... I know, you may don't want to talk about this, but ...  So, it's true? You are really pregnant, for how many months?"

"I accepted the fact now Johnny. I'm single parent, I'll rise baby on my own. I have been pregnant for two months already, next month I'm going to check and they can tell me which gender it is." Taeyong replied and he looked more happy and positive now.

He went in the kitchen and came back with two glasses of strawberry juice, ah I still remember it is his favourite.

"Thank you." I said and took the glass.

At this moment someone knock on the door, and Taeyong went to open them. It was Ten, he came back from school.

"Uh, hello Taeyong.. Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, you came early then expected.. did you take bus?"

"Actually, your mother was in school just after you left. She is downstairs talking with friend. She offered me a ride home." Ten said and step inside the apartment.

"So, she is already here." Taeyong said, and gave Ten a pair of slippers. We didn't have to wait any longer, the doors suddenly unlocked. It was Taeyong's mother.

 

"My baby, oh my dear precious son." she said, Taeyong was sitting on sofa with us, and he gave his mother small wave. She came closer and pull him in tight hug so he didn't had any way to run away. Just then I saw his tearly eyes, he has hold back the tears for so long he must suffer a lot now, poor baby.

"Shhh.. Taetae don't cry, it's not your fault." his mother comfort him and then turn to us.

"Thanks guys for staying and helping him, you may love. We will call you when he will feel better."

His mother company us to the door and wished us safe road back home. I ce again around and saw Taeyong currled in ball on the sofa. Our eyes met, and he gave the smallest smile.

 

 

"Poor Tae, who tought life would play with him like this,huh?" Ten said when we step outside, the sky way dark grey and it was about to rain in any second.

"Yeah.. and this bastard Jaehyun, how can you do this do love of your life? I really don't understand."

"True, they looked so in love.. What happened?"

 

I'm sure behind all that weird behavior with Jaehyun is something, maybe he is fighting with the evil side as well? Who knows, maybe something has happened in his family something he may don't want to tell Taeyong.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

guys .. honestly idk what this chapter is :D but pls forgive me, i love all of u! And better chapters will be updated soon *pinky promise* <3

johnny and taeyong back at being friends :D yay *clap clap*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please subscribe, upvote and comment! >-<

 

 

 

 

thank you!