Promise

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

Who would tought that we will fall asleep so quickly? It wasn't even 10pm but both me and Jaehyun were so tired.

The problem was that Jaehyun told his mother that he will be back soon. Well, now his visit turned more into sleep over.

 

Next day my parents wake me up, mother was making breakfast while she was talking with dad. And when they talk they can't be quiet. I slowly move from the bed, afraid if I could wake up Jaehyun next to me. But luckily everything went well, Jaehyun move on the other side and snore quietly.

I move down the corridor, and before I enter the kitchen where parents were I stopped. Their conversation catch my attention!

"You know... he had so many friends in Busan." mother said, where they talking about me?

"I know, but come on, is his first year in new school. Is totally normal that he doesn't have much friends yet." dad replied her and put his coffee on the table.

"Yes, but I don't want him to be shy. And also I don't want that he holds himself back, he had so many hobbies back then. Where did go all his interest? He is all the time with that Jaehyun." mother sounded worried.

But the conversation was definetly about me.

"Look, Jaehyun looks really like an nice guy. Is very good that he find a company like this. Imagine him, if he will go to wrong people and he will became bad boy."

I was so happy to know that dad likes him, mother can start to adore him as well ..

"You are right again.. But I really want to know more about Jaehyun, you know to make sure he is really safe." mother still didn't want to give up on her toughts.

"Look! I think you need start giving Taeyong more space. He's 19 after all for god's sake. Is his own decision with who he will be friend. I think that Jaehyun is amazing guy, and our son loves him in a very, very deep way ..." dad said and mother made wide eyes.

"W-What?!"

And in that moment I show up. I enter the kitchen and said loud "Good morning".

"Hey honey.. did you slept well? Yesterday night both of you looked dead when I came to check on you guys." mother said and hugged me.

"Sure. Is breakfast ready?"

"Yes. I just finish it right now."

"Ok. We will eat in my room." I said and took plates with food on.

"Taeyong! How many times do I have to tell you, that is not allowed to eat in bedrooms?"

"Sorry. I will make sure to clean by myself." I replied, and already headed towards my room.

"Aigoo! See? This kid just wants to spend all his free time with Jaehyun, what's going on inside his head?" I could hear mother say this, before I closed doors behind myself.

 

Seriously! I have zero interest in her thinking and wrong vision of Jaehyun. My dad was more then right! Jaehyun is amazing guy and I could be more then glad, we are still friends after a fight that we had. At that time I really hurted Jaehyun's feeling. And I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart.

At that time when I visit Jaehyun's house during Christmas season changed me so much! And also one more important thing left, I finally found who my crush is. And I don't care what people think about us, I don't care if my mother supports my endless love towards Jaehyun, she won't stop me and change anything.

For Jaehyun, I would move even out of my own home, just to be with him. If I'm also the one that makes him happy!

 

"Good morning, sun shine!" I called when I saw Jaehyun sitting on top of my bed looking trought window, without even noticing I step inside.

"Hey! You surprised me a bit." he said and make one of his cute dimple smiles.

"Didn't meant to. Here, have something to eat!" I said and put plate in front of him.

"You really don't have to do this. I'm late anyway, I'm so sorry to fall asleep in your place and bed without asking for yours permissions first. Taeyong, I promise if I will visit you again in future. I will definetly act better."

"Aigoo,is alright! You made me really happy. But now please eat, before it gets cold."

"Alright, once again thanks for the warm meal." Jaehyun smiled before bitting into warm rice cake.

 

 

And Jaehyun really adored home cooked warm food. I understand why, most of the time his mother isn't home because of work, so Jaehyun and his sister are left to eat why they cook. Jaehyun actually can cook really well, but frozen food that you put in microwave is way more cheaper. And I totally understand and I'm not juding him, because yes even me eat food like that for the most of times.

 

"I will need to go Taeyong! My mom is probably worried." Jaehyun said after eating.

"Alright, let me company you to your house."

"No, stay inside is cold, plus I don't want to be a burden."

"You are not please?" I gave him the puppy look.

"Some other time, okey Taeyong? I really want you to stay healthy."

"Fine! So, we meet later?"

"What about at 23pm next to Han river, like we said in first place?"

"Sounds perfect.. Dress warmly..." I said and give soft kiss on his cheeks.

 

He said goodbye to my parents before he left the apartment. Ah, not having him in my company is boring. Even it's only three minutes without Jaehyun!

 

 

"Taeyong, honey.. Can you please come here for a second?" mother called for me when I close the apartment's door.

"Alright."

 

I sit down on the chair behind small table in kitchen. Mother took a seat opposite, dad just watched in distance.

"I heard you gonna be with this Jaehyun for new year's celebrating as well." mother said.

"Yes, why?"

"Well.. I tought you gonna go with us. You know to go to my friend's salon."

"But mother look.. I went with you every time. I think now I'm really old enough to celebrate it alone." mother give me one of her disapproving looks.

"Still..."

"Ah come on, Taeyong told you by himself. He doesn't want to be with us all the time. I told you, give him space." dad joined the conversation.

"Fine! But without drinking!" mother give up in the end, and she stand up.

"Alright mother." I said, ready to leave the kitchen as well.

"Wait! One more thing, do you like Jaehyun?" mother asked, and dad just watched her in shock.

There was a minute of silence, before I could speak up. I needed some minutes, before get it what she actually asked.

"Yes, I do."

Mother made wide eyes, and dad stay quiet, he turn his back towards us.

"Ok, you can go now." mother said at last.

 

I headed towards my door, what the was this? If I like Jaehyun? Of course, I like him isn't it obvious?

Even Taeil, told me to confess my feelings towards him, but I'm just too shy to do it. Maybe something magical will happen today, I feel like tonight's night will be the best in my life so far.

 

Time quickly flew by, and my parents already leave a hour ago, they needed to go out of Seoul to mother's friend. Ah it's only 21:00pm, I have one hour and half left before I will go to meet Jaehyun at Han river.

I was looking for warm clothes in my closet, when I heard light knocking on the doors. Who could be? Is it Jaehyun?

I slowly stand up on my tip toes, and look throught the hole on the doors. Oh no, this face I can recognize it anywhere, is Ten!!!

No, I won't reply him of course, not even open the doors I'm not stupid! I don't want this maniac to kiss me again, like he did in elevator!

"Hello, umm.. is Taeyong home?" Ten quietly asked, and knocked again.

No answer ...

"Well ... I'm going to Thailand for a week, and I'm leaving in four hours. So I just wanted to wish you a happy new year." Ten said, and put his head down, he turn on his heels and start to walk away from our apartment.

He actually just wanted to see me before he go to Thailand. He didn't came to play games on me. Should I open the doors for him anyway? And call after him?

No, no .. Just leave it like this, maybe this is the best decision.

 

 

 

I was already next to Han river, and few people were there too! Maybe they wanted to wait for new year, in a quiet place like me and Jaehyun.

Well, as I was thinking, Jaehyun is a bit late.. What if he forgot our plan?

I suddenly start to feel worried, everyone were with the group of friends, only me the poor lonely soul was standing there in the cold night.

Ah, I knew it... I knew it exactly well, that this plan won't work out as I wish... Ah, I should just go with mother and dad. When suddenly somebody was standing behind me, and close my view with his cold hands. Who is this, huh?

"Taeyong..."

"J-Jaehyun?"

"Are you not sure, did I surprise you?" Jaehyun giggle, and turn me around to pull me in a tight hug.

"I tought you wouldn't come." I said and pout.

"Aigoo, of course you would come! I made you a promise." Jaehyun said and run his fingers throught my hair.

 

The people around us start to cheer louder!

"Ten, nine, eight, seven ..."

"Omg, Taeyong is already new year in few second." and we joined the other people counting together.

"Six, five, four, three, two, one!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

People around us start to giving each others kisses and hugs.

"Happy new year Jae~ I love you!!" I said and peck him quickly on the lips.

"I love you too! Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jaehyun asked, and kneel down in front of me. W-What is this?

"Yes, I want it!" I said and Jaehyun suddenly open the box with silver ring inside. W-What?

Is this the Engagement Ring? Jaehyun, you leave me without words. I cannot explain my happiness! What should I do?

The people around us were cheering for us, and clap when they saw a scene.

"J-Jaehyun... I love you so much." I said, and tears were already on my cheeks.

Jaehyun put the ring on my finger and kiss me deeply.

 

"You are mine now. Please don't leave my side Taeyong! I love you so much, and you mean the whole universe to me baby." Jaehyun said and I hug him tightly.

 

 

Don't worry Jaehyun, I promise you ... Nothing will tear us apart! Only me and you, till the end of the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAEYONG RISE! :)

love jaeyong, and jaeyong will love you  ;) hehehe ...

 

and how do you like new NCT 127 comeback ? Limitless is so cool song, and I freaking love both MV versions :)

support our babies, and cheer loud for them! :) <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

please subscribe, upvote and leave comments! >//<

 

Thank you! ^^~