Results

THE NEW BOY

TEN P.O.V 

 

I wake up one hour later, I quietly open my eyes the white neon lights were too strong! Wait... where I am even? The last thing I remember is that I was in the park with Johnny and I was so angry on him. Then suddenly everything went black. And now I woke up here, I slowly sit on bed, still covered with white and blue blankets. 

"Oh, you are waken!" Quiet voice from other way say.

I turn my head into the direction where the voice was coming from. Lee Taeyong what are you doing here? I hold my breathe and then slowly left out deep sight. 

"Yeah.." 

"Doctor Park, said you need to take your vitamins. Here, I will bring you glass of water." Taeyong said and left the room.

Why is he so sweet suddenly? I mean, what is he even doing there?

"Here you go. Please drink it slowly, it's cold. I don't want you to choke." Taeyong said and put the glass besides my bed.

"T-Taeyong?" 

He slowly look up into my eyes. And no I still didn't change my mind even if I don't want to date him anymore he still is a really beautiful boy.

"Yes? Are you not feeling well?" 

"I'm fine now, thanks for taking care. Can I ask you something?" 

"Sure, anything." 

"What are you doing here in doctors room? Are you his new assistent? Did you drop school and decided to work?" 

"No, no.. Nothing like that. I just had some tests today, I think my results should be out soon." He replied with quiet tone.

"Why? What test? Is something wrong, are you sick?"

"Well.. Not really sick but you could say that I'm not really feeling well.. I had big headaches and I throw up for the whole week. Mother said is better if I check if there's something wrong. I may caught a flu." 

"Ah, really? You really look pale."

"Yeah.." he answered and look at the floor again.

At that moment Doctor Park enter in room.

"Lee Taeyong? Come, your pregnancy results are out." 

I almost choke on water I just drink! Pregnancy test? Did Doctor mention the wrong test or what?

Taeyong made shocked expression, he didn't expect doctor to just said that like it's nothing. 

"Y-Yes." Taeyong said and follow the doctor into other room.

 

I was left in complitly shock! I need to know what the heck is going on with him. He could feel this sick because he's pregnant. After all, I notice his belly is pointing out. At first I tought he just like gain weight, but not really because Taeyong was usually small and tiny. 

I hope he would still talk to me after this.. well after this accident. 

Like oh dear god, just imagine how awkward it would be to have pregnant male on our school. Or just imagine his parents, how shocked they would probably be if the results came out positive.

I was again left alone, and the window in my room was open so I stand up and move closer to close it. I took a view outside, it was our 5th school class today, we have arts now. Too bad I can't join others, I love to draw. I was looking at the nature outside when I saw Jaehyun was standing in front school's door in the main entrance with Doyoung.

They were obviously talking to each other, too bad the window was too high and they were talking quietly so I couldn't hear the conversation. Jaehyun was so quiet that he almost whisper. Doyoung lean closer so he could hear his friend better suddenly his eyes get wide.

"What?! You think Taeyong is pregnant?!!?" he asked and shout the question, few other students that were outside as well took glances at the two boys.

"Are you stupid, what the hell do you think? To yell so loud such a private information!!" now also Jaehyun raised his voice.

"I'm so sorry.. You just shock me, where is Tae?"

"At the doctor Park, he is waiting for results.. We aren't sure yet, but after his sickness it looks like he is carring baby." Jaehyun said and point at the window, where I was listening to the conversation.

"Why aren't you there to support and stand by his side?" Doyoung curiously asked, and the moment I tought, damn he is right. His boyfriend should be next to Taeyong, not that poor boy have to go alone trought this struggle. At this moment I felt a bit sad, poor Taeyongie.

"I don't know Doyoung is complicated his mood is changing all the time. It's hard for me, after all.. We both are just high school students, this is a huge turn and I don't think I'm ready to become a father. At least not now at the age of the 19."

"I know, I totally understand you. But what will you two do?"

"I will wait for the official results first, maybe after all this is just fake alarm. But if Taeyong is really pregnant, I don't know you know my financial status, I can afford the baby's food, clothes and hygiene stuff. It's everything too much, I hope we can somehow choose the right decision."

"S-So are you telling me, you don't want the child?" Doyoung asked and looked at his friend.

"Don't understand me wrong, I love kids. But I don't think that now is the right time for having them, I'm still young, I want to enjoy life as much as I can."

"Oh.. I see, well I hope you will choose whatever that you think is right." Doyoung said, and the two boys enter in school.

"Yes, thanks. I think Taeyong should be done now." I heard Jaehyun mention before the doors closed.

 

I throw myself on bed again because the doors suddenly opened wide. Huh, it was only Doctor Park.

"Do you feel better now?"

"Yes."

"I will go for painkillers, please stay by Taeyong." he said with worried face.

"Sure where is he?"

"At the bathroom over there, he is throwing up again." Doctor Park said and hurry out of room.

 

I enter at the bathroom, and the scene in front my eyes was shocking. Taeyong was sitting on the cold floor only in white shirt and boxers. He was curl in a ball and he pull his knees to his chest. His eyes were red, probably because of crying and his lips were blue. He really looked sick.

"A-Are you alright?"

He hug his knees to himself even tighter and I could hear the soft quiet cry escaping from his mouth. What a stupid question Ten, of course he is not alright.

"N-no..." his voice break as he tried to speak.

"Is alright, you don't have to say a word, I know how you feel." I kneeled down next to him and put hand on his arm, he was shaking.

"N-no, you can't know how I feel.. You a-aren't in this situation." his tears started to fall on his pale cheeks and first only few but then the whole waterfall.

"Sorry, you are right. B-But were this tests, you know p-positive?" I feel so bad for asking, but I need to know what situation are we in, so I could help the poor human in front of me as much as I can.

"Y-yeah.. I'm scared to tell Jaehyun....I just can't I wanna hide in black hole!" Taeyong said and look at me with his tearly eyes.

"Come here." I pull him closer in hug, and try to calm down his shaking body.

"Tell everything that is bothering you, you can cry on my shoulder Taeyong."

And Taeyong did exactly what I told him, he didn't try to push me away when I hug him maybe because he was too tired of everything. My shirt became a bit wet from too much crying, but I know I can't move away right now I need to be there for him.

"Does your parents know?"

"I-I told dad and he accepted it nicely.. But my mother isn't sure about the situation she is coming here in two hours after her work is over."

"That is amazing, that they are supporting you through this."

"I don't know.. it's hard......"

"I know.. What about you, do you want to keep this baby?"

Taeyong look at me first and then at his tummy. He put the hand on it and hug it gently.

"It's my baby. I don't want to kill the innocent life."

I know now, Taeyong want to keep the child no matter what. But he probably feels that Jaehyun doesn't like this idea.

"What about your boyfriend?"

"He.. he.. doesn't want the baby, he told me to do abortion and not to tell the parents. But l think they have the right to know first. And dad told me to not do something stupid."

"I see, well if I was on your place I would listen to your dad. You need to stay healthy as well."

"Thank you."

"For what, is nothing. I'm glad you decided to tell me your feelings, I'm supporting you."

"Thank you." Taeyong said once again and slowly stand up.

He headed to the room where he leave his other parts of school's uniform.

"Come here, lay down. We need to wait for the doctor." I said and slowly help Taeyong to get on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

I can't tell how I feel right now. All the emotions are running wild inside of me, I know the parents will support me no matter what. And I know that after some weeks mother will accept this fact too. But I don't know about the issue with Jaehyun.

I understand his need of freedom and his problems with not having enought money. I have money, and if that is the biggest problem I can pay for everything.

If I want to keep my unborn baby, I will lost Jaehyun. If I want to keep Jaehyun, I will lost the baby for sure.

Why is like this? God, why all this have to happen to me? Did I do something bad in my past life?

But I think the decision is clear and krystal. No matter what Jaehyun will decide to do, I will keep the baby, after all we both made it with love. I wasn't by force it was pure love. And even if this love will turn into the end of relationship, I'm not killing the innocent life. I will be single parent or whatever..

I send the message to mother and dad about what I decided and luckily from both of them I get the reply about they total support.

The only person left is Jaehyun, and I know .. I don't want to face him, I think about just sending him message as well, I think this should be enought.

 

For: Jaehyunie.

Hi. I-I just wanted to let you know, that results came out positive and I decided to k-keep the baby.

Doctor Park said that I'm already pregnant for 2 months, it happen when we did it for first time.

 

I press the button, and close his eyes. I know he will read the message as soon as he will get it.

"You did good job to letting him now." Ten suddenly said to cut the silence.

"Yeah... I think so too..." I almost forgot he is still there, and he was holding the small box of painkillers.

"What are these for?"

"The doctor give it to me a minute ago. Took it, he said your tummy won't hurt so badly." Taeyong smiled and took the box.

"Alright." he said and swallow.

 

Then, my phone screen turn on, and I get a message from Jaehyun.

 

From: Jaehyunie.

What? Baby you are kidding me right? I know we didn't use the and I honestly regret this.

Why you want to keep the kid so much? The whole life is in front of you! What about school?!

 

I look away from the screen, why he has to be mean like this? Words hurt so much, I wish there would be the world where you wouldn't have feelings. Life would be easier. The problem is that I always care too much! But right now it's about me, and I'm the mother in this situation ..

 

For: Jaehyunie.

I'm so sorry. But I'm the first parent, and I have all rights to choose what I want.

You don't have to donate money or something I can take care of me and child. If that's burden to you, let's break up.

 

I sent this, and Ten looked at me. He was shocked, but right now I seriously had enough of Jaehyun and his ego behaviour. First he is jealous on everybody around me, then he makes love with me and even inside of me, made me pregnant. And after all this he said he regret us for having ?

I grab the phone and block his number, right now I really don't care how he wil answer on my question.

 

 

I will do anything, anything just that my child would feel loved.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Hay! I'm back ^0^

I got a lot of requests, and you said you wanna see Taeyong being pregnant, and about TaeTen being closer to each other again~

I hope I made you happy with this chapter and pls don't hate me or on Jaehyun now :D

 

 

 

my heart cannot take this cuteness! >-<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please subscribe, upvote & comment! xd

 

 

 

Thank you!