Friends again

THE NEW BOY

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

I couldn't find out where Taeyong is, and I was a bit in panic state because mom and dad will come from Chicago tomorrow. They will come home earlier that it was planned. Mom will get in shock when she won't find out Taeyong in our house. But what could I do? He doesn't reply on my phone calls and texts. I send him more then 30 texts but he still doesn't reply me anymore, he probably delete. Just when I was thinking how to catch Taeyong's attention again the bell rang. Who is this? Is perhaps Taeyong, did he return back?

"Yes?" I said before opening the front door.

"Is me stupid, open already!" the person outside yelled.

Omg, this voice... He is.. Ten...

"What are you doing here?" I confusedly asked him, Ten made one of his bright smiles before speaking up.

"I came to visit you of course, we are friends Johnny. You should hang out with us like back in old days before Taeyong boy show up. Come, I'm inviting you to my party.. My Thailand friend came yesterday." he said and without me allowing him, he step into my house.

"No thanks Ten, I'm not in the mood."

"Why? Because you can't find Taeyong nowhere? Hah... I feel you friend, I'm searching for him since holidays started."

"Is not that, I'm not looking for Taeyong. I'm not even into him, he's just boring." I tried to deny my feeling towards Taeyong.

"Are you sure Johnny? If I will be on your place I would clearly know that you feel insane love towards Taeyong. Don't try to hide your feelings, I can't see it throught your eyes.. Too bad that Taeyong isn't interested in you as well." Ten said with proud smirk on his face. What did he mean he is already dating Tae?

"What? Ten, come on don't be stupid..."

"I'm not stupid Johnny, I have experience.. Just like you, I already date a lot of people, and so you did.. Why are you trying to play blind when it comes to Taeyong? Because you know you have rival?" Ten said and he was speaking to me honestly. He was right, I was just a fool in love..

"Ah Ten, this is hard and tiring... Why don't we just forget about everything? And pretend like Taeyong doesn't exist? Life would be much easier...huh..."

"Well maybe.. But I promised myself to try make him mine, I can't just give up like that. Think Johnny, our fame of being heartbreakers would be destroyed."

"I'm sorry, is just too much for me right now." I said and look down at floor.

"Oh... Johnny... Wait! Is that Taeyong's scarf? He wear this one to school? Was he here, in your house?" Ten suddenly asked, and he was focused on clothes in backgroud.

"Actually.. the scarf is mine.."

"No way Johnny, don't lie! You never liked this colour. He was there right? I can smell his sweet scent." Ten said and he hold the scarf in his hands.

"Oh right, he was but is nothing seriously. He just stop by, when he saw me in front house. And then I don't know where he went." I couldn't hide my deep and biggest secret for myself anymore. Ten was just like Sherlock, he found out everything.

"Johnny if he would come to my place I would die because of happiness. Did you take a change and you know, him well?" Ten suddenly change his mind onto naughty things.

"Yaaah!! ert!!! Is not everything about ok?" I said and throw pillow on nearest chair into him.

"Hahahah, you really changed because of him.. Before you were such an playboy who change his lover every two weeks." Ten laugh.

"Just stop it, leave before I will really hurt you." I said and throw another pillow into him.

"Right, so will you come to party?" he asked once again and made puppy eyes.

"Oh, alright.. I will, but just because I don't want to be annoyed by you!" I said and agreed to visit him damn party.

"Good! See you later Johnny.. You know in my apartment at 21:30pm. Bye." Ten said and run out of my house, smiling.

I cannot believe I just accept his crazy invitation on party with his Thailand boys. Well, maybe just maybe I missed actually Ten's company and him being around me. I was kind of happy somebody remember me, and came to visit me. Not like Yuta and Hansol who doesn't reply on Kakao talk for more then 2 weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

We waited that Jisung finished his job and then we decided to go to the sea. Busan had once really pretty beach where we hang out after school with Taeil and other schoolmates.

"It would be prettier in summer to visit this beach. In winter season is a bit lonely here." Taeil said and sit down in sand.

"You are right.." I said and took a seat as well.

Jisung and other kids went to play volleyball on the sand.

"Look at them, so young and happy without worries." Taeil said and smiled.

"I wish to go back in times when I was 14 years old." I said and breathe out.

"Why?"

"Those were the best days in my life. I finished secondary school those years, we didnt' have to worry about nothing."

"You are right.." Taeil said and he was a bit quietly then usual."

"Is something wrong Taeil?" I asked.

"No, no Taeyongie.. I'm just really happy you came to visit us, and that you didn't change.. You are still sweet small caring Taeyong like you were." Taeil said and pinch my cheeks.

"Of course hyung, you guys mean the whole world to me. As soon as I will get another change I will visit you."

"Promise?" Taeil brightly said, and show me his pinky finger.

"Promise." And we made pinky promise.

"When you will go back to Seoul tomorrow night please go to Jaehyun and tell him all your feelings ok? Show him that you care ok?" Taeil said.

"I will hyung, definetely. I decided I will be more honest with all."

"Good." Taeil said and then we join kids in game as well.

 

 

After two really long hours of football we gave up, we were too tired and couldn't even move anymore. We didn't even know which team was better and won.

"I think we won and that I was the best player for today." Jisung proudly said and he was jumping around us, still with full energy.

"Is not important Jisung, the most important is we had fun with Taeyong hyung." Jeno said and Jisung pout.

"Haha kids, let's go home now.. I bet you all are tired." Taeil said, and kids listen to him no matter what he said.

"Is better if we take a bus to home is already dark." I said, and Taeil agreed.

We drove to Jeno and Jaemin's apartments they both live in the same street, and then on the next stop Taeil and Jisung left..

"See you tomorrow Taeyong. What about to go shopping?" Taeil said before he left.

"Perfect. I will call you hyung! Bye Bye!" I said and then the bus door closed.

I was left alone in the bus, it was quite dark and I couldn't see people that were also on bus. But suddenly I got strange and weird feeling, like someone is watching me from behind. I became a bit scared, what if Johnny is here? I slowly turned around but behind my seat was empty. Huh?! Weird, I'm honest. Something is strange suddenly, why atmosphere suddenly became dark and cold? I look outside of the window when random man with black coat take seat next to me. He scared me so much that I jumped on my seat.

"Calm down there boy.. No need to be scared." the man said, but coat and dark was covering his face so I didn't see him. But his voice, I heard it before..

I turn my head on the right so I was facing window again.

"So... why are you in Busan, Taeyong-ah?" the man suddenly said, and he slowly open his coat to reveal his identity.

How the heck he knows my name?

"Y-you..."

"Yes it's me." the man said and then I recognize this handsome, sassy boy. It was Hansol, I was so scared and shocked at the same time that I froze on my seat.

"What is wrong Taeyong huh? Didn't expect me here? Well.. I can't believe what you are doing here all alone." Hansol said, and he wasn't speaking in cold tone like he did before.

"I'm visiting my friends."

"Friends? You have friends here, how?"

"It's my hometown. I lived here before." I said and suddenly Hansol looked with terror into my eyes.

"What? Seriously? How even, you never mention that."

"Well, maybe you just didn't hear it."

"And did you perhaps visited High School Of Arts And Dance?" Hansol said and he was looking so serious currently. What is wrong with him? Is there something that he know, and I don't?

"I did... but why are you so shocked?"

"You are the small kid, that always follow me and my friends. You had crush on me in 1st grade, remember?" Hansol smiled suddenly.

And I couldn't believe it. How I didn't recognize him before? Maybe because he colour his hair in blonde? Back when I started to attend this school in Busan, I found out how popular Hansol was. But what could a small kid do, having a crush towards much older boy? I almost get panic attack.. How does Hansol know all this?

"I found this out, when one of your friends throw small letter into my locker. It was written on it, but at that time I was moving in Seoul as well." Hansol answered on my question before I even ask for.

"And you are from Busan, I-I never thought you are that H-Hansol." I said and I suddenly felt shy.

"I am from Busan just like you Taeyong. I move in Seoul because the school there is better, and my parents divorced. Mom found new job there as well. And usually when I have holidays we visit grandparents here." Hansol said and I didn't even noticed he put hand around my shoulders.

"Nice." I replied him.

"Let's said so, haha.. Who would thought that world is so small, and that we will find each other here on bus in beautiful Busan." Hansol gave me one of his warm smiles and leaned closer.

"Well yes, you are right. But I'm honest I didn't recognize you."

"Is alright Taeyong. At first I wasn't sure as well. But when I searched for your ID on internet and school books I finally found out you are that small kid." Hansol laugh.

I couldn't believed what I heard he went into school's offices and search for my ID.

"I doubt you still have crush on me. A lot of handsome guys are dancing around you."

"No, I don't have crush anymore, is old thing that I don't want to mention anymore." I said, and Hansol then leaned even closer that our lips were only 1cm away.

"Listen.. I'm sorry that I ignored you like that before, you are actually interesting boy. Too bad I'm dating Yuta already.." Hansol said and kissed my cheek!

What was that? Did he came this close to kiss me on my lips, but then changed his mind in last minute?

"What?! What was this for?" I said and touch my cheeks.

"I'm sorry.. I have just one for advice for you, please choose the right lover for you. I don't think Johnny is the right type." Hansol said and then took his coat and leave the bus in the next stop.

"Here's my home. It was nice to talk with you, goodbye kid." He said before the bus drive away.

 

I wasn't in right state. What just happened? Hansol my ex crush found my true identity out. Why did he bring this old days out, how I didn't knew nothing about him and his moving in Seoul? And how does he know Johnny is not right type, who is he to give me advices like that? I won't choose Johnny and not Ten.. Nobody of those two flirty idiots! I promised myself, and Taeil to find the best love for me.. And this was Jaehyun, I knew that very well. I can't wait to arrive at home already. I want to go sleepy quickly and forgot everything that happened on this bus right now.

 

When I get into apartment I just throw myself on sofa and open my phone. I didn't check it for the whole day. Ah, seriously... What is wrong with Johnny, I got 30 texts from him and 21 calls. He really won't stop, will he? I want him to stop annoying me already, he is the person that I no longer want to have nothing to deal with. I know what I will do, I will simply block his number, and this will be it. End of Johnny Seo's crazy obsession on me.

Then I decided to write Jaehyun goodnight wish. I really miss his adore smile and his hugs.

 

To: Jaehyunie

"Sleep well big baby.. I hope you and Hana will have nice dream, and that you two spend your day well. Xoxo~"

 

I just put blanket over me, and I want to turn around and close my phone when suddenly I got his reply. Jaehyun replied me, as soon as he read the text.

 

From: Jaehyunie

"Thank you, Taeyong-ah~ We went to play in park, Doyoung returned in Seoul again, he is exited to see you! Sleep well too. I love you cutie!"

 

Ahh, he is way too sweet! Like I told many many times. And I love him so much too! And knowing that Doyoung is home again and that everyone is safe makes me feel really happy. I can't wait to meet them as well. I should quickly go sleep now, tomorrow is my last day in Busan and I need to be rested, so I could enjoy as much as I can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

have some beautiful Jaehyun for better day >0< isn't he soooo pretty?

and i'm so sorry that i didn't upload this yesterday, i was so busy with reading some book for school's test and i didn't have time at all. hope y'all understand! :)

 

 

 

 

and some hot news:

nct 127 members changed hair colour and they already finished filming MV but for comeback we have to wait a bit longer ;) hehehe also OP said Doyoung and Johnny are in MV as well ^^ So maybe, just maybe they will be starting perform as 9 ~~ but like i said is just rumor and nothing is confirmed yet!! ^_^

and don't forget to watch NCT LIFE and support them on MAMA 2016 :) ♥

~~~><~~~

I love you guys !! :) thanks so much for such support and nice comments (love reading them <3)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please subscribe, vote and comment!! >///< Thank you!