Travel

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

Jaejin celebrated his 2nd birthday last weekend and we really had nice time. We celebrate it in Busan, with my whole family and friends, I was so happy that me and my baby were around the people who truly loves us. After celebrating my dad had to fly back in Japan for some importing gala meething and he asked if mother would join him. So, they both left for 3 days I'll have to survive on my own.

My mom promised me that me and Jaejin would join on her business trip to north Europe, to Finland to be exact. I was really excited to go there, I was never in Europe before. Exploring new country was always fun for me, and now also Jaejin will have opportunity to learn about other culture. We will be leaving for trip in 5 days right after my mom comeback from Japan. So I promised her, I'll pack suitcases for me and child. Always when I was home alone and had to prepare something our house turned into trash. Jaejin was running around the living room and he throw himself onto big pile of clothes that were placed on sofa.

"Jaejin! Don't run around only in socks, you may slip." Before I could grab Jaejin, the accident happened, he slipped on the right corner and fell.

"Waaa~ mommy it hurts." Jaejin was crying

"What did I just told you to not run, at least where your shoes."

"Sorry mommy." Jaejin pout and went to put on some shoes. And I went back to pack the clothes.

At this moment the door bell rang and I turned around.

"Jaejin could you check who it is?"

And he was already running towards the door, I heard the click so he opened the doors for visitor.

"It's uncles!" Jaejin run back to me and point at Johnny, Yuta, Hansol and Ten. They all came to a visit, I totally forgot I invited them over on the coffee.

"Hey Taeyong, there was a packet in front your doors." Johnny said and place middle big packet on the table.

"From who?"

"I dunno, we just came and it was already there."

"Does it says who send this?"

"No it doesn't. It just says it's from Jaejin and Taeyong." Yuta added.

Hmm.. who would send this to us? I don't remember I ordered anything so far? And why didn't the one who send this write his name down huh?

"I'll open it later, now come sit down the coffee will be prepared quickly." And all of the boys followed me into the kitchen, to sit behind the table.

We talked about random things and stuff when Yuta as dorky he was he mentioned my trip to Europe and then suddenly Ten join the conversation.

"Hey, where are you going exactly?" he asked

"Finland."

"Oh, isn't this the country where Jaehyun's dad worked... since we didn't see him for 2 years what if he moved there?" Ten suddenly mention, and I choke on my coffee so Hansol quickly started to pat my back.

"Tae, are you ok?"

"Y-yeah... why you think he moved in Europe as well?" I asked Ten.

"Well.. come to think, he left the school and after that we didn't spot and see him anywhere."

"Damn Ten you are right.. But maybe he didn't went there." Johnny comment

"I dunno, I didn't say I'm sure about that and that it's true, it just came across my mind." Ten replied

"Ok, ok guys.. Let's not make such a big deal out of it." Hansol give his though and he was right after all, Finland is damn big there's little change me and him would meet.

 

He was right as always, who would said we will even meet? I won't change my mind, I'll still go on trip with mom and my kid.

 

 

 

 

 

~ 5 DAYS LATER ~

 

Me, my mom and Jaejin were sitting on the place in first class. Well Jaejin was on my lap and he was watching his favourite cartoon on my laptop. The stewardesses were running up and down all the time, they wanted to make good impress on us, and not to mention their nasty hands who wanted to touch my precious child. Jaejin wasn't used to big crowds of people so I put blanket over him and place him on the seat next to the window so I hide people's view.

No to mention that in the first class are only more rich people or business mans, who took glances at me and my mom. Some of them even whispered "hey isn't this the boy who was accepted to one of the most prestigious high school in Seoul? There are rumors that the man from lower rank made him pregnant as soon he enter the school" and other nasty rumors who weren't even true. My mom couldn't stan this idiots so she put earphones in and began to watch the movie. I wasn't into using electronic so I was just staring outside the small window though I could see only grey clouds who turned in the bit silhouette as the day was slowly turning into the night.

The flight was long and we reach the Finland around 11pm other day, Jaejin was sleeping in my embrace and I was sleeping as well but as the plane was landing it hit the ground hardly and this wake me up immediately, I tought we are having crash already as I notice we are safe on the ground.

"Hey, Jaejin .. we are here open your pretty eyes." I called for my baby but he didn't move, guess I'll have to carry him in this way.

We went to wait in the line to get our suitcases and soon I could see the reporters in front the airport doors. Why are they doing this anyway? I'm not a celebrety or something just a boy that's it. It's all because of my mom, she has finally made it international with her new line of bags.

 

"Mrs. Lee, for how long are you stayin in Finland?"

"Is this your son and his kid, where the father!!! WHO IS THE FATHER?!"

Those were just some of the most random question the reporters were asking, luckily the guard take it over and help us to reach the taxi before my mom would punch someone in the face. Jaejin started to cry and I hide his face from flashes with my binnie.

Huh, we succesfully sit down in taxi and give the driver the instructions were to take us. Our hotel was about 30minutes away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JAEHYUN P.O.V 

 

What is that loud yelling from streets? Did some singer or actors arrived? I was confused because I didn't know anything about this chaos. I took a break during my working hours and went outside where I had mini room where I was usually eating and changing my clothes. I open my mobile and check few social pages when I suddenly froze on the spot. 

LEE TAEYONG AND HIS BABY ARRIVED IN FINLAND! 

What, what?! This can't be true right? You all gotta be kidding me. After leaving Korea, dropping out of school and hiding from him for 2 long years I really can't face him like it's nothing.. 

Well.. Jaehyun now calm down it's not like you will have to talk to him, he will probably staying in the most expensive hotels that are located on the streets I never visited. 

As I shut down my phone someone was already knocking on the doors. Ah, jeez people can't you see I'm on break? Why you gotta disturb me all the time? I came in front part of the flower shop and luckily it was my mom and sister who were knocking.

"Jaehyun! Go home now, I'll take over the shop." mother said and close doors behind.

"Why? Did something happened?" 

"Are you stupid or something?"

"No, why?" I was really confused

"Your lovely boyfriend is here with your son! Go ing hide yourself." mother yelled and push Hana towards me.

I didn't protest towards her, how could I? She was my beloved mother after all, she raised me in good manners, she is the one that tought me how to love. 

I took Hana's hand and lead her out trough back doors. We were walking down the street and luckily I didn't spot any reporters who would be following the young boy with little child.

I riched our apartment and unlock the doors, Hana went into her bedroom to do the homework. Dad was working till late night hours so I just throw myself on sofa and turn on the TV. I was switching between the programmes when suddenly I stopped at the afternoon news that were everyday on local TV programe.

T-there was him. My love, my beloved Taeyong with his mother. The reporters filmed them right when they landed, you can clearly tell from their tired faces. Taeyong was holding small body, which was hiding his face into Taeyong's neck. T-This is my baby, it's already so big. But I don't know what gender could it be. At that moment I really wanted to be there for Taeyong, so I could protect him from all this nasty people who spread nasty rumors like hurricane.

Ahh.. Why I agreed with everything? Why I'm letting my parents to choose decisions for me, Jaehyun what the hell?! Think properly with your own head for god's sake you're 21years old. I can't handle this anymore, I have to talk with him somehow, I have to find a way to get close to my love again, Taeyong please give me another change just now I realized what an selfish bastard I am.

 

Please, forgive me I apologize to you deeply with my whole heart .. my love I'm coming for you!

 

 

 

And so I stand up, put my black jacket on (this one that Taeyong bought me for christmas) opened the doors widely and ran outside!

In hope ... in hope that I'll find him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Y'all ~~~ I'm finally back :) with 27th chapter already ^^

(im so proud on this story actually, i didn't know i'll made it this far and it's all thanks you, the ones who reads and support this story from very start)

first i want to make things clear why i didn't post for a whole month, lately i was really down with my mood and so you could notice this in some chapters as well, but not things started to work out better ^-^ i also seriously didn't had idea nor inspiration how to continue with this fic.. but since many of you gave good ideas and positive comments when i asked for help.. i decided to lead this story till the happy ending (yeah you read it right, happy ending xD i gave u big spoiler now hahaha)

 

anyways, i really want to say thanks again from the bottom of my heart! your comments and support means a lot to me ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please subscribe, upvote and comment >o< !!

 

 

 

 

 

thank you <3