Sweet hot chocolate

THE NEW BOY

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

Like I promised him, after school we went on hot chocolate and cupcakes. I found out Taeyong likes sweet treats a lot, and he himself is a little muffin.

I was really surprised when he gave me his hand and wanted that I give him mine, I didn't want to make him sad so of course we hold each others hands now. And we looked like a nice couple, many people who passed by us on the streets were watching us and some of the ladies giggled. I think their feels were hitting them hard.

We reach the small coffee shop, my friend was owner and we get the free drinks.

"Hey Johnny! Long time no see~ how you doin' in school?" my friend Sehun asked.

"Oh just fine. Having winter break right now."

He then noticed Taeyong standing next to me and still holding onto my hand..

"Who is this little cutie?" Sehun asked.

"He is my schoolmate and friend, Lee Taeyong." I said and wink, Sehun knew that Taeyong means more to me then just a friend.

"Please take a table, your drinks will be ready soon." Sehun also said and turn on his heels.

 

He was older then me for 4 years, Sehun didn't liked school, so he left and made his parents extremly mad. His dreams were always to work in pub or restaurant. So he made his own coffee shop and well I must say he was quite successful. Many people were there, enjoying their free time some of them just came and take coffee to go. But Sehun was popular among them, and they liked him. After all he finally found a proper that fits him. Once he tried to work in China as shop assistent just because he liked some Chinese boy. The shop where he worked fired him next week, since his chinese language skills were zero, totally broken.

 

"I like it here, is so cute and it have such family feels." Taeyong said and choose seat next to window.

"Yes, Sehun is the best at this!"

"D-Do you two know each other?" Taeyong asked and he sounded jealous.

Wait him jealous? Ohh so cute, he doesn't want to share me with others.

"Yes I do know him.. We are not that close, he once worked as exchange student in my mom's office."

"Ohh..." was all that Taeyong left out.

We were sitting now in silence, when Sehun bratty as he always was came.

"Fresh choco cupcakes, and hot chocolate for young couple behind table 4." He said and grab attention of everyone who were sitting around us.

"Sehun shut up!" I said, wanted him to quickly stop. But Taeyong just smile and giggle there I think he loved the attention he was getting.

"Come on, let's give them a round of applause." and people of course followed and did what Sehun said.

Ah, what an jerky idiot!

When we were done with eating and drinking we decided to go first at Taeyong's apartment to pick his stuff. We took bus, and Taeyong's head was resting on my shoulders now. He was such cute fluffy ball, I want to hug him and hide from bad people around.

"Here is my house." Taeyong proudly said and unlock the doors.

His apartment was nice, not to mention it was big too and luxury. They really have a lot of money.

"Sit down.. I will be ready soon!" Taeyong show me the way to sit down on sofa and run into his bedroom.

"Okay."

"And relax, feel like it's your own home." Taeyong added.

"Hehe, sure no problem."

Taeyong was seriously so beautiful and friendly I couldn't resist his charm. After like 10 minutes he was back, he had his black backpack in one hand and big plush teddy bear in other. Why does he have to do this? I can't calm down my feels. I really want us to become something more then just a friends.

"Let's go! I send my mother text, and she and dad said they agree I can stay with you for Christmas too. So you won't be alone."

"Perfect.. but you know, you really don't have to do all this. I can be alone, and you can spend your time with family." I said to Taeyong and pat his head.

"Noo... is fine Johnny, we will just need to eat Christmas lunch with them. That's all." He replied and hug me.

He want me. Maybe he loves me too? I got goosebumps when I think of it. But now I didn't want to protest, after all I'm gonna spend Christmas with Taeyong too.

 

Then we left his apartment and we took a bus again to my place. I saw Ten inside the supermarket that was near.

Hah!! Bastard!! See who have Taeyong now? He is MINE!!!!!!

Ten maybe saw us, or he pretended he didn't. I don't know because he the right side and left. Hahaha Johnny you won!!

"I'm exited to see your house Johnny."

"It is really nice, I'm sure you gonna love it there. Also I told the cook to make strawberry pudding for us, is your favourite right?" I asked

"Y-Yea it is. But how do you know?" Taeyong was surprised.

"Magic." I whisper and give him soft kiss on cheek.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEN P.O.V

 

Today I saw Johnny on his way back home probably with boy who looked like Taeyong from far. I don't know if this is really him? Why would Taeyong hang out with him, Johnny is nothing compered to me. If I find out he tried to do something before me, I will find Taeyongie and it won't ended nice. I left the supermarket without buying anything, the lady just look weirdly at me, and some of the old ladies gave me judging look.

I didn't cared for any single thing on the world right now, I just wanted to quickly came home and relax. Arghh.. I will need to call some friends over, I need to relax and left stress out. What should I do? Visit night club with friends? Damn yes .. this always works ...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

We came in front of Johnny's house, and it was so big. I always wanted to have a house when I will live on my own, my parents liked apartments more.

"Here we are TY." Johnny said, and press the door bell.

"I thought we gonna be alone?" I curiously asked.

"Oh no worry. We gonna be alone, just the maid is today here. And tomorrow morning she will also go on her holidays."

The nice middle aged lady came downstairs and open the door for us.

"Hello boys, I was waiting for you. Come in, is cold outside."

"Thank you." Johnny nicely answer her, and shake her hand. She was like the mom to us, she treat us the best pudding I have ever eaten in my whole life.

"Mom left money in her bedroom, you know the code right?" maid told Johnny, and he once again shake his head in answer.

Now when she move back to kitchen, Johnny was ready to give me house tour.

 

"Here is kitchen and dinning room, and on the left in living room and toilet for guests. Then if you turn on the right there is storage for food and clothing room for guests also. In the end of the corridor is relaxing room, actually room with game machines that I play when friends hang out here, I will show you in details later. And upstairs on the left are bedrooms and two bathrooms for me and my parents. On the right are 4 guest rooms and another 2 bathrooms. Oh and under the stairs there are doors, which lead into the library and dad's office. For now I think this will be all." Johnny said, and he looked damn funny when he was talking and waving with his hands at the same time.

"Are you laughting Taetae?" Johnny suddenly said, and made y gaze.

"N-no.. totally not." I replied but I couldn't hide my smile.

"What is it? Something on my face?"

"No.. is just that you are handsome. That's all." I replied and then he also left out a laugh.

"You can leave your stuff here."

"Where will I sleep?" I asked.

"Well.. you can choose whatever room you want." he said and throw himself on sofa.

"Really? This means I can choose your room as well?" I playfully asked, and throw myself on top of him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

my child have the most beautiful smile on this world *0* seeing him smiling like that ang being happy make my heart melts ^^

sorrynotsorry for this mini picture "spam". But those are so cute, and Johnyong is one of my main OTPs ^^ lel ~

 

i love all of you! :) Thanks for all the nice comments (i love reading them, and reply you guys.) THANKS! 💕 💕