Lunch break

THE NEW BOY

TEN P.O.V

 

I came to Yuta and Hansol who just came upstairs. I need to tell them what happened is elevator few minutes ago, I bet they will be jealous on me.

"Stop screaming!" was the first thing that Hansol said, while I was running to them.

"Guys, guys.. Omg, you won't believe want I have done." I proudly said

"Tell us then already, stop talking bull, just the main thing please." Hansol rolled his eyes, damn this sassy man.

"I kiss him!!" I again said, even more proudly.

Yuta open his mouth "Kiss who?!"

"The new boy of course, Taeyong I kissed him."

"WHAT?!" they both yelled at the same time, now I knew I catch their attention

"Oh, holy jesus... What did you do this, you flirty ?" Hansol said, and put his earphones on he didn't want to hear anything!

"Tell me more." Yuta said, he was totally different then our calmly Hansol

"Of course. What about we go eat today in restaurant near school, I will tell you all there?"

"Sure, sure! Ohh so exited!" Yuta happily clap his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

I finally came to toilets and restrooms, ewww this jerk kissed me. And I thought he is friendly and not ert minded, I was so wrong, he is seriously the most flirty person in the whole Seoul city probably.

I open cold water and catch some between my hands and wash my face.. Huh I need some refreshing moments, and I again put cold water on my face. Then doors open widely and random boy step inside. I looked so ugly now, my face completly wet and also my bangs.

"H-hey what happen to you? Why are you all wet?" the boy asked

"N-nothing, I just feel a bit hot, is okay."

"Are you sure? Maybe you got the fever, come I can accompany you to school doctor.

"N-No, don't need. I'm totally fine really, thanks for taking care and help anyway." I said and smile at other boy.

"Wait, wait! You are the new one right? Lee Taeyong if I'm not mistaken?"

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you, and you are?"

"I'm Jaehyun. Best friend of Doyoung and Winwin. Did you meet them yet?" the boy said, and I must confess he looked adorable while smiling.

"Yes, I meet Doyoung this morning, he invited me to join you guys in the lunch break."

"Then everything is already done, come with us. I'm sure you will enjoy your time." the boy said and with that he left the restrooms.

He was so nice, and his friend Doyoung too. I decided to join them, since I don't want to spent my time alone, and Ten can show up in any second if he will spot that I'm lonely and no one is around me. I took paper towel and dry my face, took my backpack and left the restrooms as well.

At this second our professor open the doors and we went into classroom. I didn't know where to sit down, because all of the students already took all seats. I didn't try to find a free chair next to others, I just sit down in the front row, where nobody didn't want to sit.

"Professor Henry Lau, can I sit next to new student so he won't be lonely, is his first day." Jaehyun suddenly asked.

"Oh, of course you can. Jaehyun you are so nice." Professor replied, and he looked really friendly and stuff more like my main professor Jongin.

"Thank you so much." Jaehyun said, and took his stuff, ready to move himself next to me when I looked back I saw Ten stopped him.

"Hey want is going on in your mind?" Ten asked him, now very serious. Giving Jaehyun deadly look.

"What? Just to company him, I'm his friend and as far as I know I can sit next to whoever I want ok?" Jaehyun said, and remove Ten hand.

He was so brave to speak to Ten, every since he has kissed me I'm afraid of him, after all this was my very first kiss and it wasn't romantic at all.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind." Jaehyun asked when he sit down next to me.

"No, no of course not. I'm very happy." I said and smiled.

Ten behind us, was all mad and red like a bull. Probably giving us the most deadly looks ever, but I didn't dare to look back.

 

"Ok class, as you already know we have new student here Lee Taeyong from Busan. I'm Henry Lau, your english professor. Hope we will get along well." Henry said.

"Thank you." I quietly replied, but smile back. He was seriously the most kind professor I have ever meet.

The class pass quickly, and here was so long waited lunch.

"Let's go." I said to Jaehyun and stand up.

"Sure, can you just go with me to lockers? I need to take my jacket." Jaehyun said

"Of course, I still need to find mine, I wasn't there yet."

"Then come, I text Doyoung and others to wait for us in school cafeteria." Jaehyun said, and suddenly hold my hand.

"L-Let's go." I said, and we started to walk hand in hand. Other boys around start to look at us with big surprised eyes.

 

"Here are lockers. What number do you got?" Jaehyun asked, and let go of my hand.

"I think is number 127."

"Woah, is next to Johnny Seo. He is absent for 3 days now, probably pretending that he is sick, just that he doesn't have to write tests. He is in Ten's group." Jaehyun said and show me, where my locker is.

"Thank you." I replied and open the locker. Inside was small piece of paper. I took the paper in my hand, and quickly look what is written on it.

"I'M WATCHING YOU LITTLE ONE!" was written, with very terrible letters, this person who wrote it have the worst handwriting ever.

"I'm done, let's join others now." Jaehyun said, and throw paper in the trash near lockers and lock it behind me.

"Yes."

We reach the Cafeteria, and it was my first time begin there. It was nice, not this big but very familiar and nice. We step inside, and from far we could see Doyoung waving his hand. We started walk towards him.

"Finally you are here." Doyoung said, and show us to sit down on empty seats next to their table.

"Taeyong, this is Winwin and Mark. Mark is new, is his first year." Doyoung said.

"Hey I'm Winwin and I'm coming from China." the boy on the left said, but before he could even finish the other just started to speak.

"And I'm Mark Lee, I lived in Canada before, but we move here last year. Nice to know you, ohh and you are really doll look a like, just like others said."

"T-thanks. I'm Taeyong, nice to know you too." at first our meething was a bit awkward, but when we started to talk about random things we all loved, it became relaxing and I was glad I found so quickly people who liked to have me in their company. When we finish eating we slowly went to school again, we had only 4 classes left and then we will be done.

 

Time pass away quickly, and went the school rang for the last time, this day students start to run out of the classrooms and school like crazy.

"See you tomorrow Taeyong." Doyoung said, and left.

"Bye."

I need to hurry and catch the first bus, I don't want to meet Ten.

"Are you going home by bus?" Jaehyun asked

"Yes."

"Which street?"

"Gangnam" I replied

"I leave just two streets away from Gangnam, I go on the same bus."

And this meant we will go together, and I feel like Jaehyun wanted to protect me from others. When we came into the bus, he immediately sit down next to me.

After 30 minutes of driving, bus stopped at my street.

"See you tomorrow Taeyongie." Jaehyun said and smile.

"Bye bye." and then the bus doors closed

 

I survived my first day, but for some reasons it wasn't so perfect. It would be just fine, if Ten won't ruin everything in the elevator. I won't to quickly forgot, and just pretend like nothing has happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaehyun having the feels for Taeyongie ;) Ayee!! ~~~

 

Those are just too adorable >//< *le dies*

 

 

And also sorry, I should upload that tomorrow, but I just started my school again and I didn't have time at all ^_^

Thank you for you understanding! And also thank you very much for showing love to this fanfiction..                 *ily*