School uniform

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

I was in the car with my mom. We were driving to my new high school, to take my school uniform and sign all the important papers. It was early in the morning, and many people were still at home, so we didn't have to wait in traffic jam.

"Here we are Tae." my mom said, and park the car.

Well school was damn big, even bigger than my old school in Busan. Some students were sitting in the big park that was in front but they didn't really pay attention to us.

"Is so big mom, I will get lost." I said while we start walking towards doors.

"Ah, come on Tae. Don't over react, I'm sure you will find someone who will show you around." she said.

We enter into big main hall, around the hall were pictures and arts that probably students here draw. We were searching for headmaster's office when random boy came to us.

"Excuse me,  but are you searching for something?" he asked.

My mom turn to him and said "Yes, can you please show us where is main school office?"

"Of course. Follow me." the boy said, and we follow him.

He was nice, if everyone on this school are like him, then I don't have to worry about nothing.

But was I wrong?

After all when we enter in elevator I take better look at him, and I recognize him. He was the boy that watched me from his balcony, our neighborhood.

"Main officies are on the 4th floor. You will need to wait till 8am so that school starts." boy said while we were standing in the elevator.

"Thank you." mom replied, not paying attention to him, she was checking if she took all the papers with her.

At this time boy was staring at me, more like checking me from feet to head. Was this smirk? What? Did he just smirked at me?

"Oh ... By the way, I'm Chittaphon, but you can call me Ten." he said to me and give me his hand.

"I'm Taeyong. Nice to meet you." I said back, and shake his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEN P.O.V

Today was the day that new student will came to take first look at school, what I heard is that he came from Busan and that his family is extremely rich. I was expecting one bratty idiot who will talk about himself. But it looked like my imagination was wrong, in front of me was standing small skinny boy. He was shy, when I speak to him his cheeks became lightly pink, and all the time when we were next to each other he was staring straight into the floor. Well I couldn't lie, he had something that actually kind of attracked me, since I wasn't really interested in shy and not talktive persons. Sure, he was pretty too, but is he really boy? He is so damn pretty, that everyone could thought he is actually girl.

Oh Ten, what the heck are you thinking about? Of course he is a boy, this is high school for boys only. I wonder what my friends will think about him? Maybe we could have some fun in future with him. Since we are all known as Gangnam's best heartbreakers. We have so many fangirls and even fanboys who are crazy about us, and they got nose bleed every time they see us on streets.

Well well Ten, this school year is gonna be damn fun and exiting for you I said to myself.

"Here we are, go straight, and then turn on the left. Here are offices." I said.

"Thank you so much Ten." his mom said, and they both escaped the elevator.

"Glad I could help. See you on Wednesday Taeyong." I said behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

Why he knows when I will start? Did headmaster already told them everything about me? Oh dear, professors really can't shut up for once, can they?

"Tae, you can sit down on chair. Ten said we need to wait till 8." my mom said, and she walk up and down, I think she was nervous too.

So I did what she told me, I relax myself and I was looking out from one of the big glass windows that school had. Well their park seems nice, and they have gym hall too. I'm really curious how my classmates will look like. All they nerds? Hope I will find someone who have interested into the same things as me.

The schoolbell rang, and students who were before outside went into the building. Their classes started. Then old lady came to us, and show us the way to follow.

"Are you new student?" she asked me.

"Yes, I am."

"Well ... I'm Mrs. Kwang, I'm secretary and psychologist on this school. If you will have some problems, feel free to visit me anytime you want.. Err Lee Taeyong righ?" she said.

"Yes, and thank you." i said and bow to her. Like I said I want to make good expression on everyone.

"Please go into the room number 3, headmaster is already expecting you." she said

My mom knock on the door and deep "Come in" was heard.

"Welcome, Taeyong. I'm Mr. Siwon and I'm as you could guess headmaster on this school."

Wow, he wasn't young, but not this old neither, he was very manly since he had little beard.

"Hello." I answer.

"Oh, and you must be Mrs. Lee right?" he asked my mom.

"Yes that's right. It's pleasure to meet you. I bring all the papers like you said yesterday."

"Oh perfect, then we just need to sign everything, and you will official entered in our school. Ah and there's one more thing left." he said and pick up white plastic bag. "Here is your school uniform, I hope it will fit you since you are so tiny." he said and laugh a bit.

Then he and mom were talking about different things, you know that things that older people usually talks about.

"Taeyong, please sign here. Did you meet some boys yet?" Siwon asked, and give me pen.

While I was signing the papers I answer him "Yes, I did."

"He is a bit shy, and awkward with people, but I think he will catch up with everyone well." my mom said, she always helped in this situations.

"Oh no worries Taeyong, here are people very nice. You will be in the class 2nd C, and here is the mini map for you, so you won't get lost on Wednesday." Siwon said, and stand up.

"Thank you."

"So see you, and I hope you will fully enjoy on this school." he said and give me warm smile.

"Thank you once again Sir." I said.

"Goodbye Mrs. Siwon." my mom said and we were leaving his office.

"Goodbye." he said once again.

We were walking again on the schools halls, this time was full of boys. They had mini breaks, while they were waiting for their next classes. When I pass them, they were all looking at me whispering to each other. I knew this would happen, I was new boy that everyone want to know more about it.

In this big loud crowd I heard someone said "Damn his is fine."

Oh, he was so lucky that I was shy and that I didn't saw his face. I would give him hard slap on his face.

"See Tae, is nice here right? And Siwon seems like nice person, also this guy named Ten." my mom said while we sit down in the car.

"Yeah, whatever. Mommy do I really need to go?"

"Ah come on, it won't be this bad." she said and smile.

Oh, mom ... you could say this, if you would be in situation like me you probably won't be so cheerful I thought.

"But school uniform is nice, isn't it?" she said, and wanted to make conversation with me.

"Well it is. But why they have yellow color, I would prefer black." I said, in Busan we had black and grey colors. And now with this yellow one, I will look like parrot.

"Aigoo, Taeyong you would look cute in this."

"Exactly mom, I don't want to be called cute. Everyone says so, and some of them then thought I'm girl." I said.

"Ah, but Tae there's nothing wrong with that. Come on, everyone loved you in Busan I don't know why you think here would be so different." she said and like the real good mom, she give me warm hug.

When she hugged me, I felt so small like when I was little child. But I love her and dad they're the best parents in the whole universe.

 

 

 

We got home, and I quickly open the white bag with uniform inside. Like I said, it was yellow. Geez I really don't like this color.

"Dress it up Tae." mom said while cooking.

"Oh, alright."

I dress up, well shirt and jacket was still a little big for me, but it was fine.

"Come out." dad said.

"Please don't laugh." I answered while walking out of bathroom.

"Promise." they both said.

I came in living room, and both mom and dad looked at me then said "Ah, is nice Taeyong. You don't look ridiculous, you are just great."

"You thinks so?" I asked, because I really didn't believe them.

"Yes! I bet other guys would be jealous when they would see you." mom said and dad show me thumbs up what mean she agreed with her.

 

Jealous on me other? More like attracked to me, because of my sweet ? I was thinking by myself, but then laugh a bit ...

Well maybe this school won't be so bad at last.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiii :) he looked so cute, Taeyong in predebut days.

and also some TaeTen gifs for you ;) *giggle*