First day

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

My morning alarm rang, I move my hand on small table next to my bed and check the time. 7:00am, one hour to go, and then probably the worst nightmare in my life. I wanted to pretend like I didn't hear alarm, or even better idea that I'm sick..

"Taeyong!! Are you awaken yet?" mom said and knock on my door.

No response ...

She came in room, and like usually sit down on the bed next to me.

"Taeyong, come on. I don't want that you are late for your first day."

"Just 5 more minutes mom." I replied.

"Ah, I told you to go sleep early. We will need to stop this bad habit of going sleep late ok?" she said.

"Yeah mom. But please just 5 minutes?"

"Aigoo.. Taeyong" she said and stand up, ready to leave.

This mean I can, she always give up in the end. Like I said best mom ever!

 

But 5 minutes weren't enough anyway, mom again came in room and told me to wake up, and this time I couldn't protest anymore.

I went into the bathroom, to take quick morning shower, and to dress up my super yellow parrot look a like school uniform.

"Are you done Taeyong, I want that you eat breakfast when is still hot." mom said in front of bathroom doors.

"Yeah mom, just let me to put my tie on, and then I'm done." I said, but actually I still didn't have idea how to put tie on.

"Need help?" mom ask, like she know I had struggles with it.

"Yeah, actually." I said, and come out of bathroom.

"Oh Taeyong... What have you done? Didn't I show you more then 100 times how you do it?" she asked, and tie it in one minute.

"You did mom, but that's because you are genius." I replied, and made her laugh.

"Ah you kiddo! Go eat now, go go!" she said and went to pick her stuff. Dad already leave, it was also his first time at new work.

I ate some bread with nutella and coffee. And then me and my mom leave the apartment.

"Taeyong, tomorrow you will go with bus, or will you ride the bike?" mom asked while we were driving in the car.

"What? I thought you gonna drive me every morning?" I was really surprised.

"Ahh, dummy.. Mom has a work to do too." she said and laugh.

"Then, I will take bus." I said.

 

After like 20 minutes of driving, we reach school's parking lot. From here, I will stay alone, and I will need to survive this 'hell' by myself.

"We are here. Are you ready?" mom asked.

"No, not really." I answer

"Ah, come on. You will have fun, and you can search for this guy Ten, to show you around." mom said and hug me for one last time.

"I will be fine on my own, see you later mom."

"I love you!" she screamed out of the window.

"Shh ... mom, more quietly, someone can hear you!" I said, and she laugh and wave.

I took one deep breathe more and headed to the school gates. There were already a lot of boys, and when I get closer to them, they move to the both sides, so everyone of them could have good and clear view on me.

"Damn, damn ... What an beautiful doll we have here?" someone said, but I didn't have power to turn back and look at boy face. I was so shy, my cheeks were probably red.

"I hear he is son of really really rich business man." other boy said.

"That's true, they move in one of the most expensive apartments in Gangnam. Ten told me so, he and Yuta are his neighbors." the third boy join interesting conversation about me.

So it was Ten, or this other guy called Yuta that watched me while I was changing my clothes in room?

Then someone came and all of the guys move even more to the sides, so the person could have empty road.

Who is he? Perhaps the king? I asked myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEN P.O.V

 

"Wassap boys?" I greet the boys in front the gates.

They were all kind of scared of me, how not I was one of the most popular boys on this school besides my 4 other best friends. We were really like kings, like I said everyone loved us. But why are all of them staring at me with such an interest?

"Is there something wrong?" I asked chubby nerd who was standing near me.

"T-the new boy." he said, and show me the tiny boy who was standing near my crowd.

Oh so he came, the new boy. Taeyong, the beautiful small toy look a like boy. He was standing there alone, and he look at us before continuing walking. I made small smirk, damn ... He's way too cute to handle! Right when I had my small fantasy about Taeyong in my head, Hansol came to me.

"Good morning Ten." Hansol said, and like usually he was listening to his mp3 player not really paying attention to anyone.

"Hey, are you ready from today's test from Geography?" I asked. It was end of January and before winter holidays in February we had such a lot of tests to write.

"Of course I'm ready. Is super easy actually." he replied, and yeah he was the smartest in my group.

"Did you see Johnny yesterday? He wasn't in school for 3 days after all." I asked again, and I was already annoying Hansol I saw it from his expression on face, he didn't like to talk a lot. And even more then that he didn't like long answers.

"No, I didn't." was all that he said.

I kind of miss Johnny right now, he was the most cheerful and mood maker after all, not having him in our company was kind of boring.

"Guys!!" suddenly Yuta came from the corner and like always he went to Hansol first and gave him strong hug.

"Oh, hello." Hansol replied and hugged Yuta back.

"Ten! What's with you today? You look a bit of cut off? Can you hear me?" Yuta said and wave in front of my face.

"Of course I can here you stupid!" I said

"Hahaha.." was the only thing that Yuta left out from his mouth.

"Uh, let's go now." Hansol said, and start walking towards school, leaving us behind.

"Better to hurry up Ten, this man is not kidding." Yuta said to me, and run after our friend.

But still I was deep in my thoughts thinking about Taeyong, suddenly I didn't knew nothing about Geography.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

Oh right, I finally reach my classroom. The school is damn big, it feels like there are million of corridors and halls. I sit down on the seats near class.

"Hello, I'm Doyoung." the boy next to me said.

"Oh, nice to meet you I'm Lee Taeyong." I said back, and shake his hand.

"So the new boy huh? I heard a lot of things about you, you're quite famous here you know? Even if this is your first day here." he said

"Uh-oh really? I'm that famous?" I asked, because I couldn't believe it.

"Yes, you are. You are known as rich kid, and doll look a like." Doyoung replied.

"Ummm ...."

"Is the first time that boys are so interested in new student here. Haha, congratulations Taeyong." he smiled.

"Well, umm ... Thanks I guess."

"By the way, you won't write the test today since you are new right?" he asked.

"No, I won't. Headmaster said at that time I will wait for you guys outside."

"Oh right, want to join us in the lunch break?" he asked, and he was really sweet and kind.

"Us?" I slowly asked.

"Well, yeah me and few of my friends. They are all nice, no need to worry." he said.

"Ok, cool!" I said and smile back to him.

And in the next moment the professor came, and we slowly went into the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Too much cuteness >//< ♥ ♥ ♥