Couple

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

I can't tell and describe what a joy I felt at that moment. Me and Jaehyun became couple after two months.

I will never forget the day I meet him for the first time. It was before we started English class, right after when Ten kissed me. I was in men's bathroom, putting cold water on my face right when Jaehyun enter. I looked like the ugliest person at the moment, but Jaehyun fall in love with me anyway. His worried face looking at me, checking if I was really alright. And then he changed his seat in English class and sit down next to me. Making Ten really angry, and in that moment I knew we were already good friends. He represent me to all of his friends at Cafeteria and in their company I felt safe.

But now I'm not just couple with Jaehyun. He gave me a ring! That means something more, not only love but passion and romance as well.

Ah, Jaehyunie Jaehyunie I don't know how my mother will react but I know, I promised you that I will never leave you.

You want to know why? Because he means everything to me and I swear if I lose him, my heart will break apart and I would die.

Now, Taeyong clear your mind and think about possitive things, you know nobody is gonna take away your beloved Jaehyun.

 

"Taeyong, look at the fireworks! Aren't they pretty?" Jaehyun suddenly cut my toughts with his question.

"Yes, they are. But nothing can't beat your beauty."

"Aigoo ... Tae, since when are you so romantic?" Jaehyun jokingly tease and kiss me deeply.

"Jae.. what shall we do now? I mean is new year.. and.." 

"I don't know, it doesn't matter for me babe. We can do anything, just that you are with me." Jaehyun said and as usual he gave me one of his warm smiles.

"Jaehyunie.. what should I do with you? You are soo adorable." 

"I know what you can do. Kiss me." Jaehyun giggled and place another kiss on my lips that were cold from this winter breeze.

We stay next to Han river for good two hours before we went again home. I couldn't stan winter season, I like summer when you don't have to wear scarf and coat. But for Jaehyun I think he was fine with any season, maybe because he was already sunshine by himself, and that maybe made his stay warm all the time.

Ah, it's sad that we have only three days left until we go back to school. I promissed mother that in the second half of semester my grades will be better. But will I really fulfill her wish? 

I heard that many people that are in love are having hard time between finding free time for loved ones and work. I hope that everything will work out well for me and Jaehyun. And I hope his mother will accept me too, after all I will be her son in law, right? 😉 

"Taeyong. Here we are, go inside now it's cold and I don't want you to get sick." Jaehyun said and stopped infront my apartment. 

"Why don't you come in? On drink or something?"

Jaehyun shook his head "Sorry babe, it's really late. But maybe some other time ok? I promise you." 

"Oh, fine then. Please don't stay outside for too long! And be careful on the way back home, I think is better idea if you go with bus or taxi. You know many people are drunk.. And I don't want you to get his by car." 

"Aigooo Tae.. You are so cute! Gooosh.. Don't worry I promise that I will always take care ok? Now, go inside.."

I gave Jaehyun one last kiss before running indoors. Jae smiled at me and wave his hand before he turn around and left.

"Please be safe." I said when I unlock the doors.

Why I had bad feeling about this? Ah no, Taeyong don't be stupid nothing will happen to him. Is just the bad memory from past that is scaring you.

Yes, I forgot to tell that when we were still in Busan my friend was hit by a car. Luckily he survived, we were heading back home from school's party when drunk driver lost the control over his car and he drove on the right road where we were walking. I was fast enough to jump away, but my friend wasn't and the car hit him. I will never forget how he layed there without any signal of life, until the ambulance van came to us and helped him. Now I'm not friend with this guy anymore.. But the memories will stay forever.. 

 

 

And another day came, luckily this year I didn't had a huge headache since I didn't even drink alochol. It's not that I'm big drinker but you know is tradition that for new year you drink campagne and celebrate. 

My parents came home in the early morning, but I didn't hear them enter because I was sleeping peacefully. I planned to stay in my bed until afternoon, but you know this doesn't work if you have mother like mine. She came in my bedroom and open black curtains, making me almost blind since the strong light hit my eyes.

"Mother.. Are you crazy?" I asked half asleep and half awake.

"Wakey wakey Tae! And happy new year my precious son." Mother lightly hit my shoulder and pull blankets away. 

Goshh.. mom stop it, you know how much I hate it if you destroy my sleep!

"Yes mother. I will be in living room, just a minute." I give up in the end and mother made satisfied look.

"Good." and she left the room

 

Uh.. I dress up in loose pants and hoodie, I took my phone with me.

"I'm here." I said and sit down on sofa.

"Good morning son!" Dad said wishing me a happy new year as well.

"Where's mother?"

"She went to grocery shop near apartment. To grab something for late lunch." Dad replied and then he look at my hand.

What? What is wrong dad? No no, is not like I can do magic or tell your fortune... but then I looked at my hand and saw the ring Jaehyun gave me last night.

"O-oh this..." I said and point at the silver ring.

"Yes. What is this? Who gave you?" 

"Jaehyun. It's gift for new year and we got matching ones." I replied and dad made smirk.

"You guys are dating right? It's obvious."

"N-no is not this..." 

"Come on Tae.. Don't try to deny your feelings towards this boy. Is alright I support you as long as you are happy and that he is friendly and caring towards you. Mothet knows too, she wasn't happy at first. But I had really long conversation with her about this. And it ended up that she is okay with that if you like boys, bit if he place only one finger on you roughtly he will pay." Dad said and I ran into his hug.

I tought that mother will never accept the fact that I like boys but it work out amazing! When mother will be back I will give her one warm hug as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

(I will add pictures later, since I'm in school.. hehe I didn't had better job to do.. So I said to myself, hey why not write new chapter for precious babies here? 😊) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please comment, subscribe or upvote >///< 

 

 

 

Thank you! ❤