Winter holidays start ...

THE NEW BOY

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

Today I went to school, even if I didn't want to face Ten, I hate him so much now he had kiss Taeyong before me. Such an flirty who thinks he is the best at everything, there he goes.

"Ayoo Johnny! Long time no see.." he yelled and walk towards me. This jerk just acts like he missed me, liar.

"Hey." I greet him back.

"You were sick for this past days? You won't know how boring everything was, because you weren't here. And you miss such a lot of things." With that he probably meant that I miss his kiss with Taeyong.

"I wasn't sick.. plus I already know everything Hansol told me."

"You weren't then what? Why you didn't came?" he still wanted to know the answer and is better if I answer right away or he will nag and annoying me even more.

"Just didn't feel like going to school." was my answer.

"What? Was it because we wrote Geography test right?"

"Nope, I still have better grades then you, you should be the one to worry Chittaphon." and I left him in front the school doors.

 

Today was the last school day before winter holidays, and I was so exited because hell yeah Taeyong gonna sleep over my house for some days. I came in front the class and nerdy Doyoung was already there, reading books like usually is not like I bullied him, sometimes he was pretty cool guy who gave me copy of his homework.

"Doyoung! Is Taeyong here already?" I asked, hoping he would say the answer I wanted to hear.

"Yes. Jaehyun went to show him the way to library. He wasn't there yet." I was so happy when Doyoung finished his sentence, my baby was here I run straight into library, I need to be there before Ten.

 

I enter into the library, and open the doors widely.

"Please, silence!" the lady behind the computer said.

"Sorry." I said, and went to find Taeyong between shelfs. He was in the section of comics, Jaehyun was standing very near him and when Taeyong was choosing books and comment how great they are, Jaehyun just smiled at him and couldn't remove his eyes ...

Yes he was probably into Taeyong too, because hey who wasn't?

"Taeyong hi" I said when I came next to them.

"Hey Johnny! You were right, the library is really big.." he said and he gave me high five.

Jaehyun now move to the side, he was always scared of me, for him I was his enemy.

"I-I'm going now Taeyongie. If you will be in any problems call me ok?" he said and gave me dissgusted look.

"Ok thanks Jaehyun. I will be right back." Taeyong said and turn his attention again onto books.

"So.. you like comics I guess."

"I do. But other then that I love reading mangas." He brightly said holding one of Spider Man comics.

"Really? I like them too.. I have some at my home."

"Really? D-do you perhaps have Black Butler?" he asked, his eyes full of hope ...

"I do."

His eyes now became shiny, and sparkling. He sure was happy.

"Johnny, you are the best! I can't wait to visit you." Taeyong said and jump into my hug.

He wasn't really used to quickly skinship, but with me he was different.. He probably heard a lot of bad stuff about me, but he wasn't scared like others. Just the other way he liked me, he is exited because we gonna spend our free time together.. And the most important, he is hugging me right now.

"Hey.." I said, but Taeyong didn't move he was still holding his hands around my vaist.

"The classes are about to start. Let's go, after school we can go on hot chocolate and cupcakes." I said and then he looked me straight into my eyes.

"Sweet. Deal!" See you after school in front the gym hall. Bye!" he said and put book on place where it was before, he leave the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

Johnny is amazing! I'm really happy he is my friend, and right now I'm glad mom took me with her on this coffee meething. And I'm going to spend 4 days in his home. I already went shopping and bought some new DVDs to watch, my mom said it would be nice if I give Johnny present since is my first day visiting his house. I had totally hard time because I didn't know what kind of things he likes, at the end I just agreed to choose some sweets, and home made rice cakes that my mother often made when she doesn't have a lot of work to do. I know is simply gift, but is made and bought with full heart. Wait heart? Do I perhaps fell for Johnny? Is this my first time that I get really in love? I wasn't really in relationships before I just had you know different crushs, but they were much older and I was as always shy ... So they didn't have interested in me, other that this they didn't even noticed that I exist.

I came and join other classmates, sadly Johnny wasn't in same class as me. What a pitty!

"Did he talked with you? Since when are you two friends?" Was just some of the stuffs that Doyoung started to ask when I returned.

"He did, we meet each other trought our parents, they are business partners." I answered, with pride actually.

I probably hurt Doyoung a bit, his parents weren't rich and they didn't have enought money to pay for Doyoung's education. They had send him to live with his grandparents who had more money, and they were working in Incheon. Actually far away from their son, and they wasn't in contact for a lot of time. Doyoung didn't really talked about that, once when we had lunch Mark mention to me. And now when I was talking how I meet Johnny I probably hurted him.

But what could I do? Me and Johnny were rich kids, on different level then him, and Jaehyun too. You couldn't change that, end of story.

"Oh..." was the only thing that Doyoung left out, but did he had wet eyes? I'm sure I was small tears.. or maybe just dust fell in his eyes?

Jaehyun just moved out of my sight, and he was keeping distance for the whole day. Even in the lunch break he barely speak, Doyoung was focused on his small sandwich that grandmother prepared. Winwin was talking with his chinese friend Kun via skype. Just Mark was talking to me about some Canadian basketball team, which I didn't really know, but this was better then all the silence.

"Well guys I'm done with lunch. I'm going back." I said when I finished my noodles with chicken.

"Bye." Doyoung said, his gaze looked empty, and he was holding his small sandwich to his mouth, but he didn't opened them. What have I done? Why did I hurt him, was it my mistake?

"See you in school." Winwin said, but then turn his attention again onto the phonescreen.

When guys came back from school cafeteria they didn't change. But luckily this really tiring and depressing hours went away quite quickly, and here they were... A long waited winter's holidays!

Like I promised Johnny before, I waited for him in front the school's gym.. When Ten and his two other friends pass by.

"Taeyongie, want to join us.. We are going in the bar, drink few drinks to celebrate the holidays." Ten asked

"No thanks. I'm waiting for someone." I replied

"For who?" the other, his name is Yuta asked

"Is secret." I answered because I wanted to keep Johnny and mine good friendship as privacy.

"Waah, so mysterious babe... I like this side of you." Ten said, just wanted probably to have some action when his friend pull him by his backpack, and lead him along the road.

After 5 minutes pass, Johnny was there.. His beautiful smile on his face as usually.

"Ready TY?" he asked, and wow he just gave me new nickname, I like it!

"Yep." I said and normally, like we know each other for 1000 years, I hold his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TY TRACK ;) sending kisses for y'all sweethearts ♥

and some y Taeyong ;) omg! HisyGazeMakeMePregnant hahaxD ...

And I know I'm late but ~Happy Chuseok ♥ ^^ ~

 

ILY ALL SO MUCH! Thank you again.

 

 

 

 

(bonus picture :P because is also Friday lel.. have nice weekend!)