Feelings

THE NEW BOY

TEN P.O.V

 

I follow Yuta, around him everyone felt safe. And the feeling I know that Johnny is angry now, I really didn't wanted to stay alone. We have history class next, and luckily Johnny isn't attending the same class as us.

"Ah finally you are here." Hansol said when he came.

"Yeah, he will eat meal with us." Yuta replied.

"Fine."

In history class, professor gave us papers with different projects written on it. I pick up the Egypt project and I had to make a small model of pyramid and Sphinx. Sadly I didn't pick the yellow card and this mean I will have to do all work by myself. Yuta pick the mentioned card and he had permission to choose his working partner, of course this was no other then Hansol.

"What have you got guys?" I asked them.

"Oh.. I think it's something with the great wall of China." Yuta replied.

"Yes, we have to build it." Hansol added.

"And you Tennie?"

"Just stupid old Egypt, nothing interesting."

With that, we headed to work. Professor told us to draw sketch how we think the final work will look, and till next week we need to bring the materials we will use it. This wasn't problem for me, I draw pretty well and my dad has a million of different materials in our garage.

Yuta told Hansol that they should go pick the stones and make the whole mini model of stones. But Hansol didn't agree with him, and they end up in fight again. Luckily before this two could kill each other, the bell rang and we had a whole hour free to grab food.

"Let's go." Yuta said and pull my hand.

Hansol quickly speed up, so he catch with his boyfriend, and I was left a bit behind again only to follow them like always. In our friendship I was third wheel, and I felt bad about it, I had no one to talk to when the two love birds were making out on school's corridor or bench in the park.

"What do you want to eat?" Hansol asked me, I didn't even notice we already reach the restaurant.

"Just salad with chicken. Thanks."

"Only this? Don't you want burger or something?"

"That's enough." I replied and Hansol turn to waiter to order the food.

"We would like two burgers and french fries, and one salad with chicken. And for drink three Coca-colas please, thank you." Hansol give the order, and waiter nod.

We sit behind the table next to the window, and few minutes later Hansol stand up to take the tray with our food.

"Isn't he amazing?" Yuta asked, when we were alone.

"Yes."

"I'm so glad, I move in Korea and that I met him. I think my life is complete right now, too bad Hansol isn't girl, because I want to have babies with him."

I choke on my saliva. What the actual , Nakamoto Yuta??! I want to yell, but I hold myself down, I can't freak out in fast food restaurant.

"A-Aren't you a bit too young to have babies Yuta?" I asked scared

"No, my friend. You are never too young or too old for anything. I want to talk Hansol about that, about family and his ambicions for future life, I just can't find the right moment." Yuta said and made smile.

"Well.. you surely need to talk about this with him, after all he is woman in this relationship."

"Yes, Tennie. You are right, I will talk to him. As soon as possibile, I tought about this Saturday since I'm spending weekend in his apartment." Yuta smile again, and he looked like idiot when he was smiling to himself.

"Yaah, don't smile like pedofile haha, you will scare your princess away." I joke and Yuta shake with his head, looking at his boyfriend who was walking back to us.

"Here it is guys. Look how delicious it looks. Eat well." Hansol said brightly and bite at the burger.

"You eat well too baby." Yuta said and bite at his food as well.

I replied Hansol with small smile and nod carefully taking my fork and place some salad on it, ah.. I feel so sorry, Hansol hyung paid for food I didn't even wanted, I'm not even hungry. But I don't want that spent money will go in trash.

"What's wrong Tennie, don't like the food? You can go choose something else." Hansol said, and his worried expression was set on his handsome face.

"No, oh.. It's really yummy, I will just go to toilets first ok? Excuse me."

"Yes, sure. No problem, go ahead." Hansol smiled, and I stand up, leaving the table and two lovers eating alone.

 

When I enter in toilets the light was turned off, and I was searching for button, when something or somebody grab my hand and pull me into the dark corner.

"Huh? What's that please leave me alone, I don't want to die please!!" but the person move his hand to my mouth and cover them.

"Pssst..." he whisper into my ear, and I could feel the goosebumps running down my body, I was so scared. But his voice is so familiar, I know I heard it before.

He move me closer to the doors, and left a little light from restaurant inside, so I could see his face. And there he was, Johnny Seo. The guy that was suddenly so scared of.

"Hey." he slowly said removing his hands from my mouth.

"Are you crazy?"

"Is that how you greet people?" he annoyingly asked.

"Look, you are crazy, and angry on all of us. I seriously don't know what's wrong with you."

"I'm not angry on nobody, I just wanted to come here. I was thinking this for a really long time, and I realized I'm a jerk."

"Yes. Finally you get it, you idiot. Now, what's with that? Crazy stalker huh, you were following us? Weren't you?"

"Well, I did follow you guys actually. Why aren't you inviting me out anymore?"

"Look, look.. when we had holidays, I invited you on my house party and you said I'm gay with my Thailand friends, and you fight for Taeyong. Loser, see now? He never loved you, he never had feelings for you.. But you still following him like puppy, and try to be his buddy and boyfriend all over again. When I had real feelings towards you, you laugh, you just laugh at my face and said don't be stupid, friends can't love and date each other. Why because, I'm that ugly, because I'm not korean, or what?" I speak at pitched voice right now, I was close to my limit and then I will explode and start shouting.

"No, look Ten.. I'm sorry for what I have done to you. For everything, I'm so sorry please. Accept my apologize, come on we can be good friends again."

"I don't know, it's hard Johnny. It's hard to trust people, I'm left here alone in korea, and it's even harder for me. How can you not see that huh? You are playing with my feelings, I tried to move on, find myself another lover, and I tought that this might be Taeyong. But soon I realize he is not the one. My heart was calling for you all this time, and it's still calling. But sadly yours can't never hear mine!!" I open the toilet door and run out and even run out of the restaurant.

Yuta and Hansol looked at me with weird expressions. But when Yuta saw Johnny running behind me I could hear him yell. But I was far away already, far away from restaurant. I didn't had idea where I'm even running. Just somewhere where I can be alone and without everyone bothering me. So I can cry my heart out.

After like 20 minutes of non-stop running I became tired and I turn on the left where was small park and there weren't a lot of people. The perfect place for me to be here. I took a seat on small bench that wasn't looking good, part of it was broken and it was wet from the rain. I remove the leafs and sit, ah fresh air, it's my first time being here, how come I never find this place before? It's pretty and quiet, probably only old people who prefer peace are walking here. I took few looks around the park and I saw it has a pond, and it was quite big. Inside were so many fishes that you couldn't count them.

Oh, how I was right now I was this goldfish and I wouldn't have problems, if I sink in water nobody would notice, at least not so quickly, because they probably won't come to search for me at that park. I slowly remove my black jacket and headed to one of big old stones that were around the pond. I step on it, so I had good view and I move to the edge of one of them, I spread my arms and close my eyes. I take few more breaths of air and bow a little forward really to jump and end my stupid unfair life, when suddenly strong hand grab me from behind and pull me down of the stone.

"What the hell you think you are doing?" it was Johnny, how he found me there?

No response ...

"I was so scared when I saw you standing on this rock and ready to jump in. Are you perhaps thinking to leave us? You are important for us Ten, we would die without you."

"Liar. You would move on with your lifes." I replied him, but I didn't look into his eyes.

"Look Ten, I know, what I did was bad and it hurt you. But now when I'm trying to apologize, please don't push me away please. Listen me, at least once.. Ten, I'm so sorry.. I love you, but I was such a fool to not realize this before. I know now it's too late, but just that you know, I love you with all my heart."

I didn't reply him, I just couldn't.. Everything was too much for me right now, was Johnny honest? Did he speak about his feelings honestly, or is he again playing stupid prank on me? Too much information in such a short time, my head was hurting, it was hurting so much that the whole world was spinning. And I slowly close my eyes, and my ears went deaf, I couldn't hear birds singing clearly anymore. But I could clearly hear Johnny calling for me with his worried tone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

I pull Ten in my hug and place my jacket over him, so he won't feel cold. What is with this guy? Why did he collapse? 

It didn't last long, when Yuta and Hansol arrived in the park. Hansol looked extremly unhappy and Yuta well he was angry.

"What have you done to him this time, you loser!!" Yuta yelled and grab my arm and move away from Ten's cheek.

"Nothing, he just collapse suddenly. You better be friendly and glad, I save his life, he was about to sink in that pond behind you."

Yuta open his mouth he wanted to say something but then close it quickly again.

Hansol kneeled down and rub Ten's forehead.

"I think he has a fever and headache. Better to hurry back, and bring him to school's doctor. Johnny can you carry him to school, or we call taxi?" Hansol said and took phone from him pocket.

"I think I can carry him, it's not such a big deal."

"Ok good."

 

 

When we enter trought the main school gates there was chaos. Students from everywhere start to run towards us, and checking what's wrong with Ten. At that time he come back to life, and he was breathing again but he keep his eyes shut.

"Move!! Losers, because of you blocking him he can't breathe." Yuta yelled and push few students away some of them lost their ballance and fell on hard ground.

We reach the school's doctor and without knocking I enter in. I made shocked face when I enter, there was Taeyong standing half left only with pair of boxers on him. He made shock face too and quickly jumped away so he hide himself.

"Johnny Seo, what is with your manners?" Doctor Park asked.

"I'm so sorry, but look. Can't you see Ten is not feeling good. He collapsed."

"Oh again? I told kid to eat his vitamins daily." Doctor Park left out sigh and show the empty bed where I put Ten.

"How you mean again, this had happened before?"

"Yes it did. Two times already, doctors found out he don't take enough food that include magnesium. Now he have to take vitamins daily, but he often forgots."

"Then it's not this serious?"

"Ah, no he will be alright in few hours. Taeyong will company him, right Taeyongie?"

"Y-Yes." Taeyong shyly nod, still almost .

"Ok. Johnny you may leave now. Come on Taeyong we still have to do test, your results will be out after 1 hour." Doctor Park said, and close blue doors behind me.

 

 

Huh? What tests does Taeyong have to do? Students are usually going to school's doctor when they have and they want to make sure they doesn't have HIV or if they are having toughts that they are pregnant.

But far from I know, Taeyong is really clean person and he won't just let anybody to him, he probably doesn't have this virus.

Omg, is this t-true? Is perhaps Lee Taeyong pregnant?!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please subscribe, upvote and comment!!! >u<

Thank You!! ^___^