Come back home

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

My holidays in Europe were coming slowly to an end. I was making sure that every free hour I spend with Jaehyun, and I must say I quickly get used to sudden skinship again. Not to mention that Jaejin loved his dad, he didn't want to let him go I think he started to like him more then me. Jaehyun take us to see interesting places and actually I believe he easily get used to north european culture, I started to quite like it as well. Jaejin loved the food, so I promised him we will definetly comeback again. Jaehyun agreed and he also wanted to return in Korea after so long time, my mom eventually agreed that we're back again. But she promised to Jaehyun that if he dares to make me cry again, she would punch him in the face. I know she didn't mean that serious though, but you know how over protective partents are. Jaehyun went to talk with his family about him leaving them, and go live now with his own family. I felt bad for Hana I remember back in Korea how we take care of her, she will lost her only friend, her brother. I can't let that happen, but Jaejin needs his dad.

I stayed inside my hotel room, I was sleepy and I felt a bit sick. Jaejin went together with Jaehyun to visit his grandparents and to pack Jaehyun's stuff. And mostly to talk with his parents. I didn't feel like going along with them, I bought chocolate and teddy bear for Hana and told Jaehyun to greet her in my name.

I pack mine, and my child's suitcases. Mom had the last interview today, she said she will comeback around 14pm, since we have plane flight in late night hours. I think this business trip was more then successful, my mom was literally shining she got so many new bussiness partners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAEHYUN P.O.V

 

We arrived in front my apartment where I live now. I unlock the doors and Hana ran into my hug, she grown up quite a lot. She suddenly stopped when she spotted small figure in my embrance. Jaejin was shy, he was hiding his face in my chest.

"Jaehyun, who this?" Hana curiously asked and pointed at Jaejin.

"Oh, this..this is Jaejin." I said and tried to turn him around, but he didn't give up he was successfully still hiding.

"I got a brother?" Hana suddenly sounded excited.

"Actually.. Hana... This is my baby, he is my son, but you can call him younger brother yes." I replied, but Hana's face suddenly became sad.

She nod and ran into living room, I took my shoes off they were dirty since of heavy rain, and I followed her into living room. Minute later when I entered Hana was crying on sofa, mother shouting at her to calm down and shut up. Dad was watching tv, not really paying attention to the drama happenin around him. Jaejin suddenly got scared at so much noise, I forgot Taeyong mentioned he doesn't like noisy places.

"Mom, dad.." I called for them, but barely noticed I was standing there with a child. Just some minutes after when dad stand up from sofa to get another cigaratte, he noticed me.

"Jaehyun!!" he shouted. Poor Jaejin, I was suddenly regretting that I bring him along in the first place. Our house was noisy as , partents were arguing about every damn thing, Hana was mostly shouting her childlish songs all day or crying, and dad was under constant stress due to work. Jaejin was feeling scared, I could feel his body tremble a little, so I stepped into kitchen. At least cigarette smoke wasn't there, it's seriously bad for such a small kid.

"Get your back here, you er!!" dad called from the living room, and I could hear him standing up ready to came after me.

"Hey, watch your language. Hana is here!" mom was fighting with him again.

"Who the is this child!!" dad pointed at Jaejin. Jaejin was nearly tears, he hide into my chest again and I stand up against my dad alone. Mother joined the coverastion too.

"Omg, is this our grandson. Jaejae or what is his name again?" mother asked tried to come closer to the kid.

"No!" I said and shake her hand away. There's no way they gonna touch him, she doesn't even know his name.

"First of all, he is Jaejin and second for 's sake stop shouting what would neighbors think about us? That we are having zoo or circus down there?

"I don't care what they will think. Show him to me." mother said, but no Jaejin was scared and I didn't liked the way they were talking. They probably must have been drinking whisky or vodka again.

"Mother!!! Stop it!!!" I said and move far away from two of them. At this moment Hana show up as well, she was looking angry and she was giving deadly glares towards me and Jaejin. I could understand her, she was jealous I was her brother after all. Toughts that now she will have to share me probably really made her sad. But come on she was almost 8 years old now. Kids that age should understand that younger babies are far more important.

"And where's your who made the child? Why you didn't bring him along, huh? Is he even worth you at least?!" dad asked, disgusting smirk on his face.

"Taeyong is worth everything in this world okey, he is worth more then this ty apartment I live in. At mostly he ain't a !!! He is far more intelligent then both of you together, I'm sick of you two honestly.. You hated me, my life and decision...You hated on Taeyong from the very beggining! But no, now that we got back together...You ain't gonna take me away from him again, I'm done with everything here...I'm leaving..." I said and left the kitchen..

Mom and dad stayed quiet, they couldn't believe their ears. After a minutes of silence dad spoke again.

"You have nowhere to go boy, look like you're stuck here with us forever."

"Ohh.. no dad I'm so sorry. But you're the one that is wrong this time. I'm leaving. I'm leaving Europe, I'm going back to Korea I have nothing left to do here."

I went into my room and lock doors after myself. I place Jaejin on my bed and quickly started to pack my suitcase, only few warm clothes and clean underwear, the most important things, and passports. Dad started to knock on my door and shouted to open, I know once he got me, he will tore me apart there's no way I'm gonna comeback alive if I face him. Luckily we live on the 1st floor and my window is not that high from the ground, so you could easily escape. I throw suitcase on the ground first and then my backpack.

"Jaejin, please step on the window sill. And when daddy says jump, please do so okey? I'll catch you."

I jump outside and turn around, at that time the doors widely opened. my baby was still trapped inside.

"Jaejin, now jump!!" and Jaejin landed safely into my hug.

"You bastard!" Dad yelled as he watches us, from the window, he was going to go after us. I know him very well..So I quickly lift up suitcase from the ground, and with other hand I was carrying Jaejin. There's no way we will came far like this, luckily the taxi stop was only few meters away. I told the driver to drive us to Taeyong's hotel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh dear my, what happened to you two?" Taeyong asked as he opened the hotel's doors.

"You better not ask, thanks god you didn't tag along. My dad was going insane, there's no way I'm staying with them."

"What about Hana?" Taeyong asked.

"I don't know. I can't go and kidnap her and bring her along with me. I was hoping she and Jaejin would become friends and that I would explain the situation but ... dad didn't even let me speak, I feel so sorry to her. But currently there's nothing I can do."

"I know how you must have felt Jae." Taeyong said in sad tone, and put hand on my shoulder.

"The most important is you and precious Jaejin are safe. But I left the gift you gave to Hana on table near sofa. I think she will saw it once she calms down."

"I'm glad you did so. I left the message inside, I hope she will agree to come with us in Korea one day when she grows up." Taeyong smiled.

"You wrote that to her?"

"I did. I asked my mom if we could take parentship over, and there are chances. But they need to be done in Korea, and it might take some time before everything is done."

"Thank you Taeyong. Thank you so much, I love you so much!" I said and land in for a kiss.

Taeyong kissed me and smiled.

"Come.. my mother came after late lunch we're heading towards the airport.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*time skip*

.

.

.

.

.

.

We were on the airport now. It was 10pm, and there weren't a lot of people like the day when Taeyong arrived in Finland. We took seats in first class, so people won't bother us and took pictures of us. It was my first time flying in such fancy airplane. Jaejin was sleeping. And Taeyong was reading some book, I was about to go to sleep as well. The flight will be long.

 

It was early afternoon, when we safely landed onto the hard ground. We were finally in Korea.

"Home~!!" Jaejin happily clapped, when we step inside very known apartment. Taeyong still lived in the same building as 2 years ago.

"Jaejin, uncle Yuta has missed you." suddenly a voice hiding behind the doors called.

"Who is this?" Jaejin called, and then Yuta jump in front of him.

"Waaa~ little one, you grow up!" Yuta said and pick him up.

 

"Uhm.. guys, not that I mind but.. What are you actually doing here?" Taeyong asked

"Oh, hehe.. sorry for breaking into your house Taeyong. Your dad invited us, and Hansol, Ten, Johnny, Doyoung are there too!" Yuta proudly said.

"What?"

"Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" four boys suddenly shouted behind Taeyong, making him jump on the place.

"Wait guys.. that's.. that's Jaehyun." Doyoung, my beloved best friend suddenly pointed at me.

"What? No way, are you the real Jung Jaehyun who left 2 years ago?" Johnny asked, and poke my cheek.

"Yes, I am."

"Really? You ain't lying?" Ten asked, and poke my other cheek.

"Guys.. hehe it really is him, I was in Finland and it turns out he was living there." Taeyong joined the conversation.

"But what is he doing here?" Doyoung asked.

"We are back. We're back together, I know the story and it wasn't his fault at all, I forgive him and decided to give him a second change."

 

After that, there were lot of explaining and hugging and I gotta admit I missed this guys. They were my real family, the ones I truly grew up with. I know they got me as a jerk and were mad angry at me for leaving them like this, but they never blamed me. They as well forgive my mistakes.

 

I know from now on, me and Taeyong will have to grow our trust into each other again as well as with other boys. But I know, deep down in my heart that things will work out for all of us just perfectly fine.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE! (please read it, would mean a lot to me) ^^

omg guys i cannot believe this fanfic came into it's end T_T ..

 

 

it took me about a year, to finish this and at first i was like, oh should i post this or not? people probably won't like it since my writting skills ain't that good and my english as well is not perfect. but i was like then after i wrote 1st chapter oh, well it you should give it a try ^^

and it turns out i've got 50 subs quite fast and lots of supportive and positive comments^^ if it wasn't for you my beloved babies i wouldnt even continue this. but your comments (btw, some of them were extremly hilarious and i loved reading them <3) and upvotes made me to lead this story to an happy ending, or how should we say? ^^

 

 

I know there were some parts that are like they don't really need to be mention in the story but i tried to give all the best and mention few the most popular ships in NCT ^^ i hope i had pleased you expectations. If not i'll try to do so in my next fanfic ^^

Oh, and one more thing left shout out to the person who suggested me to make taeyong pregnant, i dont clearly remember your username but really thanks a lot.

and also shout out to all the people that give their ideas and toughts when i asked for inspiration. i really appreciate it :)

i would still love if you comment and please let me now your final toughts ^^ how did you feel while reading, did you like/love it or totally hate it :D ? ^^

 

 

 

+ prologue will be updated/included after some time ^^

 

 

once again my babies, thank you so so much for all of the support! i love you!

 

 

                                                                     baby_kai     The Author-nim