Kids

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

I woke up, it was cloudy outside but this didn't bother me. Today I will meet Taeil after a really long time! I didn't see or talk with him since we move in Seoul. I quickly stand up from black sofa and lazily took my pants and hoodie. I will need something to eat here, I will take a walk to shop near our old apartment. I lock the apartment and went outside, is so weird to be here again! This area of Busan is quite quiet, not like Seoul where is loud and busy traffic 24 hour per day. Oh, like in old days I enter in small grocery shop. The boy called Jisung worked there for part time job, he was way younger then me, only 14 years old.

"Hyung!" familiar voice called behind me.

"Jisung." I said and turn around. And there he was the small, sweet Jisung. He didn't changed at all, he just grow up a little bit.

"I missed you hyung." he said with quiet voice, and throw himself into my arms.

"I missed you too Jisung. Still work there huh?"

"Yes I do. If I want to buy pretty stuff for myself, dad said I should earn my own money." Jisung replied and hugged me tightly.

"Your dad is right, you will get a lot of experience before you start your first real work." and I couldn't believe it, even Jisung already worked for part time job. Only I was the one who didn't have to worry about anything.

"Yes, maybe.. But this summer holidays he is taking my family to really amazing place." Jisung said with happy smile on his face.

"Really? Where are you going?"

"Bali, we are going in Indonesia. Isn't this exciting, the island is amazing." Jisung proudly said. I was there before, when I was 16. And like Jisung said, is amazing place, I liked the sea it was so clean.

"Jisung this is really nice, you have a reason why you should study and work well, with money you earn you can buy something nice there."

"I thought the same hyung. Now, what brought you here? Did you came with mom and dad?"

"I'm here alone actually. I arrived at night with train, and I'm staying at our old apartment."

"Wow! I wish I could travel around the country alone." Jisung said and pout.

"You will Jisungie, when you grow up." I smiled and pat his head.

"Now choose the foodie hyung, I have a work to do, customers are already waiting." Jisung said, and run behind checkout.

 

Jisung was really nice child, he used to hang out with us a lot back in old days when we finished school. Taeil was always the best at taking care of young ones. But it didn't bother us that we needed to bring the kids with us most of the times. Besides Jisung there was another guy named Jeno and Jaemin. They hang out with us quite a lot too. I pick up instant ramen and water, I think this will be enough for today's lunch. Or should I pick an box of ice cream? Here they sell the best ice-cream in the whole Busan. And then I put all on desktop so I could pay.

"Hyung! The instant food is not good for you health." Jisung said, when he saw I buy instant ramen.

"I know, but is the easiest."

"But you can cook really yummy food." Jisung protested.

"But kinda don't have time now for cooking."

"Right, I understand. You gotta go meet Taeil hyung." Jisung smiled and give me the white plastic bag with food in it.

"Thank you Jisung. Join us when you are free ok?"

"I will, no worries. Bye hyung!" Jisung said and wave behind me.

 

I went back home, to prepare this food and then finally Taeil hyung! I had a feeling that ramen took even longer then usually to be done. I quickly grad the chopsticks and start eating. After all I didn't eat for the whole day, and I was honestly hungry that I could eat a whole bear. I opened my phone and there was message, I opened it.

From: Johnny

"Hi Taeyong! I'm so sorry for what I have done. You may comeback into my house again, and we can enjoy our holidays like in the start. Love you, Johnny!"

 

So he wants me to comeback again suddenly? I won't take his offer, I rather spend my holidays here in cold old apartment. I forgot to mention that in our apartment is damn cold, since we don't pay for heating here anymore. And here was another message, this one was from Jaehyun, I quickly opened it.

From: Jaehyunie

"Hey, just wanted to check if you are alright? Because yesterday you just ran away before telling me anything. Did one of those stupid guys told you to comeback at exact hour? Are they bad to you? If they are, I'm gonna make sure to kick them really hard! Anyways.. Hope you are doing well! Hana miss you!"

 

He was way too sweet! He care for me truly! And Jaehyun is afraid if Ten and Johnny did something bad to me, I miss him a lot too and I also miss Hana. I need to reply him to tell him I'm alright and he doesn't have to worry about anything.

For: Jaehyunie

"Jaehyunie, I'm fine! Thanks for taking care of me, don't worry bad guys didn't do nothing to me and I'm on safe, far away from them! I went in Busan to visit my old friends, I will comeback soon. I miss you a lot too!"

 

And at this moment I realize is time to go to skate park. I'm a bit late, maybe Taeil is already waiting for me there.

I run as fast as I could, so I could reach our meething place quickly. And luckily I was there first, for once in my life I came before Taeil. He was known as come to exact time. And usually if you came too late he start to yell at you and told you how slow turtle you are. Even slower then old people. Then somebody step behind me and close my eyes with his hands.

"Huh? Blackout?" I suddenly said, because it really surprised me.

I could hear the person trying to hold his laught back. And he wasn't really successful with this, because I could recognize this voice anywhere!

"Taeil!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and removed the hands that were still covering my face.

"Idiot!!! This was a blackout for you???" he scramed back and hug me tightly.

"I missed you so much you y-you ....." I said, and I couldn't find any more words to say to him. I was so happy he was there, that I started to cry.

"Shhh... Taeyong is alright, don't cry. Hyung is here to comfort you, you can cry on my shoulder Taeyong. Tell me everything that is making you sad, I will try to help you." Taeil said and pull me closer, oh how bad I wish he could move in Seoul with me.

"H-hyung, oh if people in Seoul would be like you. Is s-so hard there! I-I sometimes can't take all, the boys are insane. Taeil hyung help me." I cry into his shoulder like small child, but Taeil didn't care. He was always there for me when I had emotional breakdown..

"Come on, Taeyong calm down and then tell me everything .. Is hard to understand you if you are crying."

"Yes hyung, oh ..."

It took me more then half a hour when I was finally ready to talk with Taeil.

 

"There are a lot of boys who are kind of fight for me, I don't know if this is true. Because two of them are heartbreakers who only care for their ."

"Then you know Taeyong, is better for you to stay out of relationships like this. You are still young, you don't have to hurry. And also those guys are bad, but you are good this is total difference between you. Is better for you to find someone the same style as you." Taeil said and give me his advice that I will definitely use.

"But actually there is another one. Called Jaehyun, he is amazing. He cares for me, and even if I make his sad before and we didn't talked we are good friends again, and well...."

"This is amazing! See this guy is the right for you, you have a picture of him? Let me see his visuals too.. But is there something you didn't tell to me, your cheeks are a bit pinky now huh.. Taeyong?" Taeil teasingly asked.

"There is something actually hyung."

"What is it, you know you can tell me literally everything." Taeil said and pat my shoulder.

"I did it!"

"Did what?" Taeil confusedly asked.

"I had , with Jaehyun.. We did it, hyung I'm not a anymore."

"What?" Taeil almost choke on air.

"Y-yes."

"Oh my.. This is something really new, I didn't expect this news Taeyong. Honestly you grow up a lot, I mean you are still short with height. But like a man you grow up. I'm proud on you my little one, was he gentle, did you like it?"

"Oh .. he was so gentle and kind to me, I really want us to be something more."

"This is soooo sweet! I'm sure if he likes the same way as you do, you two will be a couple soon." Taeil said and stand up.

"You think so hyung?"

"Yes. Come on now, my mother made some delicious food for us before she left for work. I know you didn't ear properly for days. I can see it in your eyes, also it looks like you lose weight again. I told you to eat more, aigoo Taeyong." Taeil was nagging me like old grandmother. But what could I say? I liked him the way he was, simple and taking care of all.

"Haha, I promise to eat more hyung. What did your mother made for us?"

"It's Bibimbap. I know you like it, so quickly stand up and let's go." Taeil said and give me his hand to help me stand up.

"Then if you said so, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

I cannot believe it, Taeyong actually didn't reply on my message. Where did he even go? Outside is cold, he cannot stay outside at night, he would freeze. Maybe he went to Jaehyun? Ah, he is too scared to go, after I told him he probably won't visit his boring friend for a lot time. There is the only place left, Taeyong could hide. His home of course! I really should ask his mom, she would probably know the answer. But before, I will try to send him another text!

For: Taeyong

"Where are you, tell me!!"

 

If he won't reply me on nice messages, I will send him ugly ones! I can play ugly game too Taeyong if you want! But after all this, I will do anything to make you mine, and to make you like me again, just like you liked me before. I was walking up and down in the room for guests when I noticed he left my gift that I gave him for Christmas on the floor. And he didn't even opened it properly. I expected that he only took money out, but the money and beanie hat where both in small bag. I guess he really decided to left my house and not return back. Then I get he message, and wow surprisingly it was him. Taeyong replied me!

From: Taeyong

"Leave me alone! Whatever you think we had, thought it was only friendship we are over!"

 

What?! What the heck, Taeyong actually send me this? He is this brave that he can send me this text? Saying we are not friends anymore, did he really thinks that it will work out if he says I need to leave him alone! Well, his so called brave plan won't work out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

It was Taeil's hyung idea to wrote him this message, because he didn't stop to annoying me. At first I didn't want to do it, but thinking in other way Taeil hyung was more then right! When I will go back to Seoul, I can't hide forever from Johnny he will find me sooner or later. I will need to stand up for myself, I need to show them, all of them that I'm not scared cutie like they thought when they saw me for the first time.

I know they are much taller and stronger then me, but I'm sure I can fight back somehow.

"See? He doesn't reply back. You give him shock! Now show me this Jaehyun guy." Taeil said when we sit down behind dinning table in his kitchen, we were ready to eat Bibimbap.

"Sure, here hyung! This is Jaehyun." I said and give him phone.

"Wow! He looks nice and handsome, I like the smile! Nice catch Taeyong." Taeil said, and give me spoon.

"He is really cute. I adore his smile and dimples." I said and try the food. It was delicious, my mom didn't cook so well like Taeil's mom does. When I was still in Busan, I used to hang in Taeil's house a lot. And then his mother always made meals for us. She actually opened small food restaurant with take away service where busy people who work long hours could buy warm and healthy meal for them. And good to say she was very successful that she opened another restaurant like this in Daegu.

"Your mom cook amazing. I love this." and I take another full spoon.

Taeil smiled at me, he was happy that I eat well.

"Please don't skip your meals anymore, I don't want you to get sick." Taeil said and he stand up, he was going to get some juice.

"I promise. I will eat well, thanks you hyung for the food." I said and continue eating.

"Here have some juice." Taeil said when he comeback.

"Thanks."

 

We finish the food in silence and then we decided to visit Jisung again. The poor boy is bored at shop all day. He needs some company. While we were walking towards the grocery shop where I stopped this morning, the two other boys run towards us.

"TAEYONG HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!" one of them called, making other people turn their eyes direction into us!

"Jeno, Jaemin!!!!!!!!" I called back, and they laughted.

"Are you going to visit Jisung?" They both asked when they literally jumped on me, and couldn't stop hugging me.

"Yeah, we do. Wanna join us?" Taeil invited them, and of course they both agreed to go.

 

It was so cute to hang out with them, this was my very special squad. I know some people might think that is weird for 19 year old boy to hang out with kids, but no.. For me and Taeil this all was normal :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyong with baby chick ;)

Oh yeah, and Taeil also ^_^

You all have some more pictures of this two :) aren't they cute?

And JAEYONG of course ^^ 💖💖💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

don't forget to vote and support NCT 127 on MAMA 2016 :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you >//<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please subscribe,vote and comment!!! :) thank you <3