Coffee shop

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

Jaehyun really looks like a nice guy. We go on the same bus, since he live just few streets away from me. And he is the kindest person I've ever meet. On our way back home he told me a lot about himself and his life, he lives here in South Korea with mother and little sister. Dad works in Europe and he visits them just few times in the year usually when there are holidays. Jaehyun told me that his work is to protect his little sister and mother. His family isn't rich as mine, but from what he told me they were just simply family who is very close to each other. He also told me to visit his house sometimes, and I'm really curious to see how it looks like.

When I got into apartment mom was already at home, reading daily newspaper on the sofa.

"Hi mom, I'm home!" I said while taking off my shoes.

"Hello honey, did you have a good time?"

"W-well ... I meet a friend who lives near, we will go together in school every morning." I didn't tell her the story about elevator.

"That's amazing, I'm proud on you! I knew you gonna make friends easily."

"Is not that easy mom, some of them look at me like I fall from Mars and others just talk gossips."

"That's so normal Taeyong, you are new after all ... They want to know more about you." mom said, she really thinks like is just easy simply thing.

"I'm gonna do homework."

"Ok cool, when you finish ... Will you go out with me? I'm meething my friend at café."

Oh ... Damn mom, why would I go to listen woman talk, probably I have some more cool things to do I thought for myself.

"Mom, I was about to go on Skype later. To talk with Taeil."

"Ah come on ... it will be fine, she will bring her son too!  And if I'm not mistaken he is visiting the same school as you."

Omg?! Is it Ten, this insane guy who kiss people in elevators? I hope is not, other way I'm gonna run away!

"Oh come on Taeyong! Don't be such a grumpy, they lived in America for 14 years, he knows English very well, he can maybe tutor and teach you, since you have problems with it." mom said and put her newspaper down on small table in the middle of living room, she knew we gonna argue about this. Just like we argue about every little damn thing!

"No need to. We already find a teacher few weeks ago, remember?" I said, we really did hire a teacher.

"But if you two became friends, lessons will be free. And you two could even hang out." mom keep talking and didn't want to give up.

"Ah ... mom you are talking like money would be such an problem."

"Ah, just do homework! And when you finish dress up in something classic."

"U-uh mom ... Ok, I will be going with you, sorry to make you angry." I apologize

"Just go! Quickly we don't have all day left!" and she was happy now, she has won.

 

I need to go with her, to meet unknown woman with her son, they are American who probably speak zero Korean! I was done with homework quite fast, and I dress up in the pair of blue skinny jeans, white hoodie and black converse shoes.

"I'm done."

"Taeyong! Do you really need to wear those damn hoodies? Like you don't have some more rich shirts?"

"I like those the best, is not like we gonna meet president Obama." I tried to make mom laugh, but she just looked annoyed.

"Let's just go. Bring my car keys, they are on the kitchen court."

"Yes mom." and in the next moment we were walking to our car, we didn't talk.

Mom was correcting her lipstick and hair, and I just put my earphones in, I want just sound of music and not any bothering while we are driving to meet 'strangers'.

"Taeyong, remove those already! Let's talk, we promised to not use earphones while we are in the car!!"

Oh holy ... She really was annoyed, I hope her coffee will make feel her better ... after all is not like I want to get in fight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We came in one of the most luxury coffee shops in the whole Gangnam. Mom corrected her hair one more time, she really wanted to look perfect. Maybe there won't be woman after all, what if she lied? Maybe there will be a man? My mind was suddenly in shock ...

"Oh here they are Taeyong. Let's go behind the table number 9." mom said, and she was so exited.

I follow her behind, asking myself different things like where did she meet them and why? Does this woman perhaps work in the same company as my mom?

"Mrs. Lee, hello we are over here!" unfamiliar voice suddenly spoke to us in perfect korean.

"Ooo hi!" my mom said so loud, she almost, believe me yelled.

"I'm so happy to meet you. Please sit down."

"Wow ... What a nice table you rent, I'm so happy to start work with you."

AHA, so business partners!

My mom was some kind of fashion designer, she design and produce bags and shoes. She had quite large company in Busan. And some of her things ended on Seoul's Fashion Week. I was proud on mom, she really have talent for those, and she wants to buy small office and start work here in Seoul, where opportunity is even bigger. And maybe this American woman will kind of help her or what?

"Aha, I see you bring your son with you as well." woman suddenly cut my mind off, and I froze on my seat.

"Yes, of course! After I heard you gonna bring Johnny, I talk with him and he agreed to come with me. He needs some new and intelligent friends. Hehe." my mom just basically talked nonsense, because hell no I didn't agreed! And who said this Johnny guy is intelligent? But his name is familiar to me, I think I heard of it, not a long time ago.

I tried to re-call my memories back, and then I get it. When me and Jaehyun were searching for my locker in school, Jaehyun told me I have locker next to Johnny. And my mom said this guy is visiting the same school as me, so that means he is Ten's friend! Holy ... another flirty man!

"Then let me introduce myself. I'm Mrs. Seo, but you can just call me mom, I like this nickname the most, haha. " the lady said and smile at me. She then touch her son's arm and he speak up.

"And I'm Johnny. Nice to know you." the boy said, and his voice sounded deep and well y.

"I'm Taeyong. Nice to meet you." I said and bow my head in the sign of respect, my mom told me how to greet new people. And I'm doing it like that, since I started to visit primary school.

"Nice to meet you Taeyong, oh what a cute little boy you are. Just like your mom told. I'm very, very happy to see you." Mrs. Seo said and pat my back, geez mom again talked about me like I'm her plushie toy.

"Let's order coffee now, I will just go with one big cappuccino, what about you guys?" Mrs. Seo asked

"Me too, with cream on it. What about you Taeyong?" mom asked

"Hmm.."

"I want caramel macchiato." Johnny said, before I even open my mouth.

"So?" mom asked once again.

"Iced americano please."

"Ok, I will call waiter. Johnny what if you guys go a bit out before, when coffee arrives we will call for you two?" Mrs. Seo told her son

I just hope he won't agreed with idea, I didn't want to stay alone with him so suddenly.

"Perfect." Johnny said, look straight into my eyes, and his lips.

I needed to follow him without protesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

So this is the boy, who move from Busan. I know about everything already, Ten told me.. After searching his name on facebook I found out his profile. And then I lied to my mom telling I'm feeling sick. I didn't want to meet Taeyong so soon! But after I found out my mom will work with his, I get an idea to join them on coffee. And Taeyong's mom obviously bring her son along. Now after we went out to wait for coffee, is my turn. I want Taeyong to be mine, and only mine!

Yuta told me that this selfish Ten already kiss him! Damn... but after all when Taeyong will be mine, I will show him the whole new world about love!

"So.. the new boy huh? You like the school?" I asked

"Y-yes, is nice but really big. You can get lost easily."

"True that, once I couldn't find out the escape from library."

"Ohh, in the school is library?" he asked confused

"Yes it is. Didn't boys show you yet? I also really big..."

"No, they didn't show me anything really interesting.. B-but I would love to see this, I love to read." he said and when he was exited he was so damn cute.

"Me too, I have read so many books already that I don't even count anymore." it was all lies, what I have told him.

"Really? I just finished reading Harry Potter novels.. and now I'm looking for something new, and more cool."

"I can help you, we can hang out in school library, or even better I have private library in my house. There are million books in, I would be glad if you will visit me." and I got him in the trap.

"Really, you have got it? In your own house? I don't have anything really... just few books." he answered, but he was all amazed.

We really have got the big library in our house. My dad was a written, and that's why. Since I was little I didn't like reading books, I just liked to play with my cars inside, but like always I was too loud and dad kicked me out.

"Yes, you really can come anytime you want. Here is my adress." I give him a piece of paper.

"Thank you, thank you." and he sounded like little child, who just got the candy.

I want him more then anything, this time was real... The truth is I'm in love and my crush is Taeyong, and nobody can't change this.

Right after I want to say one more thing to him, the waiter came to us and call us inside.

"Did you guys have good time? What did you talked about?" my mom asked, curious as always.

"Yes, I invited Taeyong to our house, he loves to read, I invite him to library."

"Ooo, this would be awesome! This winter holidays me and dad will go back to Chicago, to pick up some stuff and so on... Taeyong can sleep over, you two would have the whole house for yourselfs." my mom said, and my eyes were sparkling now.

Me and Taeyong, alone in my house, at night.. Doing every little thing that we want. I turn my head into Mrs. Lee direction, and she was smiling.

"Oh dear.. Johnny you are so nice, I'm sure Taeyong will love it here. Of course he will visit you." and when Mrs. Lee said this I knew my plan will work.

Taeyong just sit there looking now shy, his cheeks pinky .. Maybe he imagined something? ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYEE!! Johnny Seo in tha house ^_^

Look how small Taeyongie looks next to him ~ <3 I ship them a lot actually!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~