Importance

Atlas

 

As soon as Mr. Kim and the rest entered the hotel lobby, the teens ran over to all the cool stuff they've saw.

 Mr. Kim walked over to the desk. "Hello."

"Hello to you!" the lady behind the desk said very cheerfully. 

"Call me Mary."

"Room for five, please?"

"Since you have five family members, we cannot have one room, unfortunately, you will have to have two separate rooms."

"Sounds good."

Mary opened up the drawer next to the desk and grabbed to keys. "Follow me."

Mr. Kim and the others followed until they've reached their rooms.

"Alright, you're all set, enjoy your stay." Mary smiled at the crew of teenagers and Mr. Kim.

"Thank you."

Mary walked away.

"So, roommates I'm guessing." Yoongi scratched his head, looking very irritated.

"Yoongi with Hoseok, and Namjoon, Taehyung and I. It's official, I'm the chaperone for this trip and I make the rules." Mr. Kim looked at them, smiling.

"What? Why me with Yoongi?" 

"It's time to get along with each other, I have no idea how it went from chill and cool to anger and war with you two." Mr. Kim crossed his arms over his chest.

"Fine." Hoseok took the room key from Taehyung's dad, unlocking the door.

"Let's all meet up in the lobby in about thirty minutes for dinner, got it?" Mr. Kim unlocked the door and assured Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Yeah, sure." Yoongi answered, entering the room with Hoseok behind him.

"You don't have to be so rude." Hoseok started, closing the door behind him.

"I'm going to go shower." Yoongi dug through his bag finding the best outfit that fits him before walking to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.


 

As Jungkook and his two friends arrived, entering the hotel, they grabbed their room key and headed towards their room.

The room number hung on the key ring.

Once Jin unlocked the door, the three stepping inside, settling down to unpack.

"I'm going to get something to eat, you guys want anything?" Jungkook asked, heading towards the door. 

"No, but maybe something to drink." Jimin raised his head, looking at Jungkook.

"Sure, will do, you Jin?" Jungkook grabbed some money from Jimin.

"Nothing. Ah, about time we have internet."

Jimin nodded.

"I'll see you guys later, don't kill each other while I'm out." Jungkook shouted from outside the hallway and closed the door before the two could react.


 

"Dad, I can't wait for dinner. My stomach is literally screaming for food.... me too!" Taehyung followed his dad around the room.

"Okay, do you want to grab dinner early?" Mr. Kim faced Taehyung. 

"Why do you think I'm following you around the room?"

"Honey, you haven't even unpacked. Please unpack before we go."

"Unpacking is so not important right now. Me being hungry right now is important."

Taehyung looked at Namjoon. "Joon, is hunger the biggest problem?"

"Amen."

"Fine, let's go." Mr. Kim grabbed the keys to the car and room key.

They left the room, picking up Hoseok and Yoongi.

Taehyung knocked on the door. "Hoseok, Yoongi, open up, we're going out to eat." 

Hoseok looked through the peephole. 

He smiled when he saw Taehyung. "Dude, I've seen you enough today, so uh, go away."

Hoseok walked away from the door, unpacking more clothes.

"Wow, thanks for greeting us in," 

"Ugh." Hoseok walked back to the door, opening it.

Taehyung and the two walked in.

"Idiot."

"Thanks." Hoseok smiled, shutting the door behind Mr. Kim.

"Where's Yoongi?" Mr. Kim looked around the room.

"He took his attitude and himself in the bathroom. Apparently I'm such a good roommate." Hoseok smile again, leaning against the wall beside the bathroom.

"I see." Namjoon took a seat on the bed.

"Hurry up, don't got all day!" Taehyung knocked on the door.

"My stomach is so empty, let's go! Taehyung repeatedly knocked on the door.

"I don't care." Yoongi replied from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Wow, you and Yoongi spend too much time together. Two idiots in one room, nice." Taehyung looked at Hoseok, walking to Mr. Kim's side.

"Look who's talking," Hoseok looked back at Taehyung.

Yoongi opened the bathroom door. "Let's go before you all explode." Yoongi grabbed his jacket.

They all left the hotel bedroom.