Fight

Atlas

 

Taehyung and his friends finally reached the rental.

"Hello, we're here to rent a car by any chance," Mr. Kim walked up to the employee, forcing the teenagers to sit down.

"Ah, yes, you're the parent?" the employee replied and started to look at the computer screen.

"That's me." Mr. Kim smiled.

"All I need is to see an ID." the employee held his hand out towards the man.

Mr. Kim pulled his ID out and gave it to the man behind the desk.

"Big crowd, huh?"

"Yes,"

"Alright, you're covered, is there any specific car you need on the way to all your locations in California?" the employee handed the ID back.

"No, just a car that fits five people, please." Mr. Kim smiled before turning his head to look at the teens that appeared to be on their phones.

"Preferably a van, sir?" the employee asked, getting up from his seat and grabbing a clip board.

"No, trust me, I cannot try any van." Mr. Kim raised his hands up, assuring him.

"Alright, follow me." 

Mr. Kim motioned the kids to come towards him.

The four teenagers got up with their luggage and followed Taehyung's dad.


 

Once they've reached the car, the teens couldn't resist complaining. It's so hot in California.

"Dad, I'm so hot. Ugh, please pick a car and let's go!" Taehyung groaned, stomping his feet.

His dad looked back. "Welcome to California, son."

"So, sir, how many weeks are you planning to rent this car? the employee wrote something on the piece of paper before looking at Mr. Kim.

"Two weeks." 

"Alright, I just need you to sign this and check out the amount for me." He gave the clip board over to Mr. Kim.

Namjoon nudged Hoseok, smiling.

Hoseok laughed and wrapped an arm around Namjoon.

Yoongi, on the other side of Taehyung, glanced at the two. 

"Seriously?" Yoongi thought, looking away.

Mr. Kim signed after checking the amount. 

"Okay, can we go now?" Yoongi blurted out, getting out as much anger he has inside him. 

"Sure, but maybe calm down a bit before we hit the hotel?" Mr. Kim sarcastically said, leaving with the employee to pay.

The employee handed the keys to the car to Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim threw the keys to Namjoon, thinking he'd get the idea to catch it. 

Namjoon unlocked the car. "Let's pick out seating arrangements?"

"Uh, alright. Hoseok maybe in the middle, Yoongi on the left, and Namjoon on the right? I call passenger seat, people." Taehyung said, setting down his luggage down in the seat up front.

Hoseok smiled. 

"Um, sorry, I can't do that. Maybe next trip." Yoongi threw Taehyung's bags in the back seat. 

"Sorry, Tae." Yoongi patted Taehyung on the back.

Yoongi put his and Mr. Kim's luggage in the trunk and jumping in the front seat. 

Hoseok's smiled faded. "Perfect seating arrangements."

Hoseok took a quick glance at Yoongi before adding his luggage in the trunk and getting in the car.

Taehyung and Namjoon got in after Hoseok.

When Mr. Kim returned, he got in the car and started the car, leaving the rental.