Finding Out the Truth

Atlas

 

Jungkook opened the door using his elbow with a handful of snacks, no hands empty at all. "A little help, please?"

Jungkook struggled to get inside the room.

"Seriously?" Jimin ran over to Jungkook, grabbing as many snacks as he can.

"You think we're gonna stuff ourselves all night long?" Jin said, closing the door behind Jungkook.

"No, just you never know when we might be hungry." Jungkook replied, dropping the snacks on a nearby bed. 

As well, Jimin did the same. 

"That's why we have restaurants. But, we may be eating snacks for lunch and dinner since you had to pay a lot of money." Jimin looked at Jungkook.

"Who said that I had to share?" Jungkook smiled.

Jin pushed Jungkook softly, laughing. 

"Okay, well I have something to tell you both." Jungkook's smile faded, while he began to sit on Jin's bed. 

"Well, of course. You can tell us anything." Jin sat beside Jimin, facing his youngest friend.

Jungkook nodded. "Well, I met this guy."

"What? Really?" Jimin looked surprised.

"Yes, and I'm seeing him tomorrow. Listen, I don't know if it's a date or not. Should I dress up?" Jungkook asked, unsure.

"Well, what did you say to this guy?" Jin waited for a response.

"That I wanted to get to know him."

"Yeah, it's definitely not a date. Dress as yourself." Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded again. "Should I return these snacks?"

Jimin and Jin shook their head. "No."

Jungkook started to grab a few snacks to store in their cabinet. 

"So.. what does this guy look like?" Jimin blurted out.

"Why?"

"What if I bump into him and give him such an attitude." Jimin smiled.

"He does have a point." Jin pointed at Jimin, looking at Jungkook.

"Fine. Uh, he has brown hair like me..um..maybe darker. He's slightly taller than me. Is that all?"

"Jungkook, really? Anyone can have dark brown hair and may be taller than you. No offense." Jin took a bite into an apple that Jungkook bought.

"Yeah."

"Well that's all the facts you're getting." Jungkook closed the cabinet, facing Jimin and Jin.

"Can we at least have a name?" Jimin asked.

"...No." Jungkook walked over to his side of the bed, unplugging his phone and checking for notifications.

"Why? Are you honestly not going to tell us because he's all yours and you don't want us to interfere?" Jin looked at Jungkook once more.

"No, it's just that I don't want him meeting my ridiculous friends yet." Jungkook looked up from his phone.

"Oh, so we're the ridiculous ones?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook shrugged.

"By the way, where's the drink that I asked for minutes ago?" Jin looked around the bed.

"I forgot it, I gotten distracted. I'll go get it." Jungkook slipped his phone in his back pocket, heading towards the door.

"Me too!" Jimin shouted out as Jungkook left.


 

"Table for five, please." Mr. Kim walked over to a man behind a desk surrounding menus and napkins wrapped around silverware.

"Yes, sir." the man grabbed menus and silverware. "Follow me."

Mr. Kim followed and so did the others.

"Will a booth do?" the man asked.

"Yes, thank you."

The others started to make their way in the booth. Taehyung was follows by Yoongi and Hoseok and Mr. Kim and Namjoon sat on the other side of the booth.

The man put menus in front of all of them including silverware. "Your waitress will be here to take your order shortly. Enjoy your dinner." the man smiled, walking away.

"So what's everyone getting to drink?"

"Coke."

"Agreeable." Mr. Kim opened his menu and the teens did as well.

"What's good in America?" Yoongi said, searching the menu.

"Hamburgers and fries are really good." Taehyung bumped Yoongi's knee under the table.

"If you say so, I'll order that." Yoongi closed the menu, placing it on the table.

"Me too." Hoseok said, doing the same.

"I agree." Namjoon and Mr. Kim replied.

"It's about time we agree on something altogether." Taehyung looked around at his friends surrounding him.

Namjoom nodded.

The waitress walked over to their table. "Ready to order?"

"Ah, yes, we all want cokes to drink, and hamburgers to go along." Mr. Kim looked up at the waitress.

"Okay, what kind of side, sir?" 

"Fries."

"Alright, coming up." the waitress collected the menus before leaving.

Hoseok slid closer to Yoongi, leaning against him. "I need to talk to you." Hoseok whispered.

Before Yoongi could say a word, Hoseok locked fingers with Yoongi, holding his hand and dragging him to the restroom.

 

 

A/N: I don't know when I'll be uploading more chapters for you guys, but hopefully I will have time soon enough to do so. Thank you guys for reading and commenting! All your comments make me want to upload more!! -kt