Taking a Chance

Atlas

 

"How do I look?" Hoseok shut Mr. Kim's door behind him, entering the room.

"You look good, son." Mr. Kim looked up from his book.

"Are you lying?" Hoseok said, curious.

"Why would I lie?" Mr. Kim smiled.

Hoseok shrugged. "Namjoon?"

"Yes, Hoseok. You cleaned up well, but what about me?" Namjoon stood, admiring his outfit.

"You're dressed properly." Hoseok smiled, laughing a little.

"Thanks. Shall we wait on Taehyung and Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

"Guess so." Hoseok took a seat on Namjoon's bed.

"I'm guessing he's with Jungkook." Mr. Kim put his glasses back on, looking at his book.

"Should we go look for them?" Namjoon then looked at Hoseok then Mr. Kim.

"They're next door to my room. I just remembered."

"Then let's go." Namjoon followed behind Hoseok.

They shut the door behind them and went to knock on Jungkook's door.

"Can we come in?" Hoseok shouted, enough for the two in the room could hear.

Jungkook opened the door and smiled. "Yeah, sure. Come in."

"Thank you."

Namjoon and Hoseok walked in.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook shut the door behind the two.

"We came to tell you that you guys need to get changed so we can arrive somewhat early." Namjoon said.

"Oh, well I guess I'll be going. It was nice to sit and talk to you, Jungkook." Taehyung stood, looking at Jungkook and smiling.

"You too." Jungkook walked over to Taehyung, wrapping his arms around him and pulling Taehyung into a hug.

Taehyung hugged him back before pulling away from Jungkook's chest.

"Wait, I think I should leave you two alone.." Hoseok smirked, backing up towards the door.

Taehyung walked up to Hoseok, gently pushing his shoulder. "Let's just go."

"You know it's true." Hoseok followed after Namjoon and Taehyung, closing the door behind him.

"Does this mean I have a chance with him?" Jungkook thought.

He shrugged and went through his shopping bag.


 

"Should we go back to the hotel or should we change at your house?" Jimin asked.

Jin looked in the rearview mirror at Jimin. "What do you want to do?"

"I really want to go back to the hotel. Anyone agree?" Jimin looked at the three that were in the car with him.

"I don't care." Yoongi slid closer to his side of the car, leaving a huge gap between him and Jimin.

"You don't care about a lot of things." Baekhyun looked back at Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled."That's just my personality."

"I'm just going to go to Baekhyun's house. We'll change there."

"You're telling me I'm changing at a stranger's house?" Yoongi sat up.

"It's Baekhyun's house." Jimin pushed himself into Yoongi.

"Um..yeah.. I know. That's why I said a stranger's house." Yoongi looked at Jimin.

"Please. You just want to make out with your boyfriend." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi winked.

"So it is true?" Jimin's face turned bright red as if he were angry.

"Don't know." Yoongi looked at the window.

Jin parked the car in front of Baekhyun's Honda. "Go get changed, Jin and I will take care of the groceries."

Yoongi sighed and unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car along with Jimin.

"Race you in?" Jimin looked at Yoongi, smiling.

Yoongi stopped walking. "Look dude, it's been a tiring day. Maybe next time."

Jimin let out a laugh and they both continued to walk.

"Do you have a key or do you let people in whenever they feel like it?" Yoongi looked at Baekhyun.

"Um, yeah. The door's unblocked." Baekhyun grabbed a box from the trunk.

"Wow, I was expecting a different response, but okay then." Yoongi said.

Jimin laughed and opened the door.

"I'll go upstairs to change. You can change downstairs." Jimin shut the door behind him, going up the stairs.

"What's more interesting? The upstairs bathroom or the downstairs bathroom?" Yoongi looked up at Jimin.

Jimin smiled before going up a few more steps.

Yoongi went down the hall and into the bathroom to change.

"You got it?" Baekhyun said, opening the door with a open hand.

"Yeah, thank you." Jin stumbled a little bit here and there, but managed to make it to the kitchen, followed my Baekhyun.

"You can put the beer in the fridge, I don't care." Baekhyun put down a bag on the counter.

Yoongi came out of the bathroom and went in the kitchen.

"Yoongi, I thought you were changing." Jin said, putting the last box of alcohol in the fridge.

"Well, yeah. I would be in the bathroom changing, but someone just had to bring me here."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Jin asked.

"My ripped jeans are at the hotel." Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Borrow mine. They're upstairs in my room. Should be the second door on the left."

"Thanks." Yoongi walked away, heading up the stairs.

"Wow. First ever positive thing I've ever heard out of him." Baekhyun smiled.

Jin nodded, collecting the empty bags. "Right."

Yoongi reached the last step, going to Baekhyun's room.

He smiled and standed outside of the door, leaning against it.

"Never knew this was a bathroom." Yoongi started.

Jimin turned around. "I-I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Yoongi smiled, looking at Jimin from head to toe.

"Well.. How do I look?" Jimin smiled, adjusting his jacket.

Yoongi's smile never left his face. He walked in, stepping close to Jimin. "I think you look really handsome."

Jimin let out a small laugh, smiling, and looking down all at the same time.

Yoongi nodded. "I hope you know it's true. ..Even without styled outfits, you're.. handsome."

"You think so?" Jimin looked up at Yoongi.

"Honestly."

Jimin's face turned bright pink.

"Anyway, where does Baekhyun store his ripped jeans?" Yoongi looked around the room.

"This drawer." Jimin opened the drawer, grabbing a pair and throwing them at Yoongi.

"Park Jimin." Yoongi smiled, walking towards the door. 

Jimin shook his head and smiled.

Yoongi quickly vanished.


 

"Wow, Taehyung, you're really dressed." Namjoon said, looking at him from head to toe.

"Maybe a little too dressed." Hoseok smiled.

"Shut up." Taehyung hit Hoseok on the chest.

"Boys, let's not fight. You're lucky that I'm even letting you go to some stranger's house." Mr. Kim interrupted.

"Yeah, yeah." Taehyung slid his phone in his back pocket.

"Should we go get Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, sir." Mr. Kim put a bookmark in his book, closing it, and placing it on his nightstand.

The three teenagers walked to the door and opened it.

"Slow it down, boys. Who's driving again?" Mr. Kim grabbed the keys and joined the other three.

"Right." Taehyung said.

They left and went to knock on Jungkook's door again.

"Open up!" Hoseok shouted.

"Excuse me, why are you suddenly being rude?" Mr. Kim looked at Hoseok.

"Yoongi.." Hoseok smiled.

Before Mr. Kim could say a word, the door opened.

"Are you ready, son?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Yes." Jungkook nodded and grabbed his phone and keys, shutting the door behind him.

Taehyung bit his lower lip. "You look great."

"And so do you with your colorful outfit." Jungkook winked.

Taehyung smiled.

As soon as they got in the car, they buckled up.

"Where does this kid live?" Mr. Kim put on a map on his phone.

"Do you want me to drive, sir?" Jungkook asked.

"No, thank you. I just need his address."

Jungkook told Mr. Kim Baekhyun's address. 

They started leaving the hotel.

About five to ten minutes later, they arrived.

Mr. Kim pulled up behind Jin's Nissan.

"Alright. Boys, I'll be back to pick you up at eleven or so." Mr. Kim said.

"Dad, you're seriously going to embarrass us?" Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt along with the other three.

"It's me protecting you, honey."

"Okay, understandable."

"And Jungkook, this doesn't apply for you because you're not leaving with any of us." Mr. Kim assured.

"No need to be rude, dad."

"I know, sir. And thank you for everything."

"You're welcome."


 

"Everyone's dressed, right?" Baekhyun asked.

"Wow, Baekhyun, you look nice." Jin said.

"You do as well." Baekhyun smiled.

"Yes, we all look hot." Yoongi came out of the bathroom.

Baekhyun laughed.

"I'll go get the music started." Jin went into the living room.

"Should I help you?" Baekhyun asked, following Jin.

"You look pretty amazing." Jimin stepped closer to Yoongi.

"Thank you." Yoongi smiled.

"Even when you're not dressed up." Jimin said, sliding his hands down Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi nodded.

The door bell rang.

"I should get that." Yoongi said, walking to the door and opening it. "Hey, you guys."

"Hey, Yoongi!"

"Come in."

The four teenagers walked in. "Wow, no one is here." Namjoon said.

"Where's Baekhyun and Jin?" Jungkook questioned.

"Living room."

Jungkook went into the living room and was followed by Taehyung and Namjoon.

"You look handsome." Hoseok said, locking fingers with Yoongi.

"As well do you." Yoongi smiled and leaned in towards Hoseok.

Hoseok pecked Yoongi's lips.

"I'm going to go help Baekhyun and Jin with the music." Jimin said.

"Wait...you're that guy from the airport, right? I must've forgotten." Hoseok released Yoongi.

"Oh, yeah. I forgotten as well, I guess."

Hoseok nodded.

'Do Better' by MX & WJSN started playing.

"We got it to work!" Baekhyun said out loud.

 A/N: August 15th, 2016. Who has seen Yoongi's mixtape, 'Agust D'? I really enjoyed it and so far, it has become my new favorite song. Support Yoongi with all your love you have for him along with the other six members in BTS! – Part 26 releases sometime this week or next week. Stay tuned and subscribe for notifications! -kt