Arrival in South Korea: Mr. & Mrs. Kim's

Atlas

 

 

       

Jealousy.

 

A few days later, they settled on the plane for a couple of hours before the flight landed. Taehyung opened his eyes from his sleep and galnced at Jungkook before getting up from his seat. He quietly tiptoed to the bathroom, passing his friends and most importantly, his dad. He remained quiet as he reached the bathroom. As he went into the bathroom, he locked the door behind him and looked at himself in the mirror. Taehyung noticed his hair was out of place. He grabbed a comb from the products box and started combing his hair until it was even and straight. He put the comb back in the products box and parted his hair. Taehyung finally walked put of the bathroom and bumped into a familiar person. Jungkook. 

"Excuse you," Jungkook said, pushing past Taehyung and entering the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Taehyung had a sad expression on his face, not even realizing it. He shrugged and walked toward to his seat, packing up his belongings. Taehyung received a hand in his shoulder. He turned around to see his best friend, Hoseok. 

"You doing okay?" Hoseok asked, slipping his hands in his jacket pockets. Taehyung smiled slightly, nodding a little bit. Hoseok pulled Taehyung into a hug and ran his hand through his dark red hair. Taehyung smiled and pulled away. 

"Ready for some camping?" Hoseok smiled brightly, convincing Taehyung to be excited. Taehyung sighed deeply as he sat in his seat and slumped, shaking his head at Hoseok. Hoseok rolled his eyes and smiled again. 

"I'm going to go talk to Yoongi, I'll talk to you later." Hoseok patted Taehyung on the shoulder and he looked up at Jungkook who was standing next to him, waiting for an open spot. Hoseok walked away and met up with Yoongi and Jimin. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook before looking at Hoseok pecking Yoongi's lips. Jungkook stepped over Taehyung and got his belongings together. 

"I can't believe your dad is dragging me with you and your friends." Jungkook mumbled, also slumping in his seat. Taehyung looked so relieved. Jungkook was actually having a conversation with him. 

"Well, I'm sorry. It's technically my fault and Hoseok's." Taehyung made eye contact with Jungkook before looking away sadly. Jungkook scoffed. 

"How is this Hoseok's fault?" 

"Were you not at breakfast days ago? My dad found out about Hoseok and Yoongi." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded. "Mainly your fault, just be reminded of that." Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "Oh, I'm aware."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Good for you." 

The flight attendant made an announcement about when they're arriving and what to do when they do arrive. A few minutes later, they got off the plane safely with all of their belongings. Jimin finished his talk with Yoongi before catching up with Jungkook. 

"Are you alright? You seemed down at the car rental." Jimin stated. Jungkook sighed and rubbed his forehead with his left hand. 

"I'm fine, Jimin. Don't worry about me." Jungkook said in a polite tone. Jimin's shoulders went down. 

"You're lying. I can tell by your face expression, Jungkook." Jimin smiled slightly and rubbed Jungkook's back. Jungkook pulled away from Jimin. "Don't you have flirting to do with Yoongi, hyung?" he asked.

Jimin blushed and laughed cutely. "He's just a friend. Besides, he's with his boyfriend." Jimin pointed out towards Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi reached for Hoseok's hair, running his hand through as Hoseok looked in Yoongi's direction, aiming for his lips. They pecked kissed as they were walking. Jimin avoided the kiss scene between them.

Jungkook glanced at Jimin and finally smiled. "You're lying. I can tell by your face expression." he repeated after Jimin.

Jimin laughed and pushed into Jungkook which made Jungkook laugh and smile. Jungkook felt happy with Jimin. All thanks go to him. It felt like Jungkook haven't had a peaceful moment with anyone or anything since that "incident" happened with Baekhyun and Taehyung.

"Okay, you guys, we're going to rent a car to my house unless you want to walk." Mr. Kim said out loud for the group of teenagers to hear. Jin nodded, having Namjoon stand beside him. Mr. Kim nodded and looked at Jin. "Are you going to rent a car for your crew?"

"Yes," Jin said.

Mr. Kim smiled and began to walk again, aiming towards the closest car rental near the airport. 

As they reached the car rental, Mr. Kim opened the door. Once they rented two separate cars, a Honda and a VW Passat, they were off to Taehyung's house. It took minutes until they arrived, so a majority took a nap while Seokjin and Mr. Kim. They arrived after those long minutes. Mr. Kim pulled into the driveway, following behind was Seokjin. 

They all unbuckled their seatbelts, getting out of the car slowly and grabbing their luggage. 

"Wow! You live here?" Jimin said, scanning the house. Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Yup, this is my home." 

"I wish I could live here!" Jimin replied to Taehyung. Yoongi smiled at Jimin's actions as they walked up the front steps. Mrs. Kim quickly swung the door open as quick as she can, throwing her arms around her husband and son. 

"I missed you so much!" she said, excitedly. Mrs. Kim pulled away from the hug and gasped. "What are you guys doing here so early? I thought you were suppose to stay in California for another week."

Taehyung sighed. "There's a lot of explaining to do, mom." 

Mrs. Kim nodded slowly and noticed the other group of boys that were strangers to her. "Who's this?" 

Mr. Kim looked back at the boys and smirked. "Well, introduce yourselves." he said.

"I'm Jungkook." Jungkook bowed in a polite manner and looked at Jin.

Jin bowed as well. "Jin."

"Jimin."

"Baekhyun." 

Mrs. Kim smiled brightly.The more the merrier! Come on in, boys." she said, moving out of the way and opening the door wider for the boys to come in. Inside of the house was so huge, it would almost be used as a mansion. Jimin's eyes began to bulge. "No way!"

Mrs. Kim laughed. "Yes, Jimin. Explore the house if you want to. That goes for any of you boys. I apparently have an important talk with my husband and son." 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Thank you, Mrs. Kim." 

"You're welcome, Jungkook!"

Jimin set down his luggage and ran up the stairs. Mrs. and Mr. Kim followed behind Taehyung and entered the living room. They took a seat on the couch while Taehyung sat on the other couch, facing his parents. "I'll tell her, dad."

Mr. Kim nodded. "Good, thank you."

Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes, praying for his mom to not get upset and not talk to him as much as he deserved it. He opened his eyes back up and faced his parents again. "I slept with Jungkook's friend during Baekhyun's birthday party." 

"You what?" Mrs. Kim's mouth dropped open a little bit. Taehyung nodded.

"Is that true, honey?" she looked at Mr. Kim with hurt eyes, holding onto his hand tightly. Mr. Kim nodded. "I'm afraid so." 

"Why would you do such a thing?" Taehyung's mom asked.

"I was drunk, don't take it out on Baekhyun. We were both drunk who clearly wasn't thinking enough. It was a mistake. I don't even like Baekhyun in that way!" Taehyung shouted quietly.

"Well if it was a mistake then I won't blame it on you. I'll just say there will be serious consequences for this." Mrs. Kim assured. Mr. Kim glanced at his wife. "I've set the consequences, that's why these kids are here."

"What consequences did you set?" 

"I'm taking his friends and those others on a camping trip. We plan to leave today to get it over with, if that's fine with you." Mr. Kim stated.

Taehyung listened to their conversation.

"Sweetheart, that sounds like a reward, not a punishment." she smiled.

"Technically, its a consequence because Jungkook and his friends aren't happy about it. If they were, I wouldn't take them." 

Mrs. Kim nodded. "Well, we got the RV and the Range Rover, so I agree that we should start this trip today." 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'm going up to my room to pack a few things."

"Alright honey, tell your friends and those other teenagers to get changed and that we're leaving shortly." 

"Yeah, whatever." Taehyung said, getting up from the couch and walking up the stairs.

*_____*

"Taehyung's room is so cool, I'm going to ask my mom if I can do the same set up!" 

Jungkook glanced around the room and spotted a picture in a frame. He walked towards the picture and picked it up with his hand. A picture of him and Hoseok. 

 

Jungkook set the picture down slowly and looked at Jimin, walking up by his side. "What are you looking at?"

Jimin sighed quietly. "Apparently this picture of Hoseok and Yoongi. Taehyung, too."

 

"Come on, don't be jealous." Jungkook elbowed Jimin.

"How can I not be?" Jimin set down the picture frame before looking up at Jungkook.

"Let's make a deal. Since I possibly like Taehyung and you like Yoongi, why don't we make them jealous." 

Jimin looked confused on what Jungkook was saying, but understood a little bit. "You mean.. us?" 

Jungkook nodded and bit his lip. "Why not? If it works, maybe they could see how much we have feelings for them." Jimin smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a plan." 

Taehyung stood at the door frame with his arms crossed. "You mean my mom meant explore the house and not only my room, right?" he smiled.

"Yes, uh, I was exploring your room first. Jungkook and I shall be going now." Jimin walked in Taehyung's direction.

"Mrs. Kim wants you guys to get dressed. We're apparently leaving soon." Taehyung snuck a glance at Jungkook before looking back at Jimin.

"Ugh, we're still going on this camping trip!" Jimin groaned and stomped.

"You might not want to stomp on the floor. My mom will seriously haunt you." Taehyung assured.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Well, we'll go get dressed." Jimin took Jungkook's hand in his and led him out of Taehyung's room. Taehyung glanced at the whole 'hand holding' thing, but it shouldn't let it get to him. He shut the door behind him to get dressed.

*_____* 

"Boys! You better be dressed! We're leaving in a few minutes!" Mr. Kim shouted from the kitchen. 

Yoongi came out of the bathroom with Hoseok by his side, locking fingers together. "We're the only two who's gotten ready?" 

Mrs. Kim smiled. "Since when did you guys become a thing?" Mr. Kim smirked at Mrs. Kim. "Since our first night in California. They made out in the boys bathroom."

Yoongi's mouth dropped open as he sat at the bar and Hoseok did too. "We did not make out. We were going to if someone didn't bang on the door." 

Mr. Kim laughed evilly. "Well you should've been eating dinner with us instead of having moments up in the bathroom." 

Hoseok nodded. "Good memories." Yoongi leaned in towards Hoseok, aiming for lips.

"Ahem," Jimin said as he walked downstairs in his camping outfit. Yoongi looked in Jimin's direction. He bit his lip.

Hoseok also looked in Jimin's direction, but quickly looked away. Jungkook came down the stairs to also show off his outfit. 

"I look better," Jungkook smiled at Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes. "You wish." 

Jungkook smiled again and wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck. Yoongi looked away and faced Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

"You all look great. We're just waiting on a few more teenagers to get down here so we can leave." Mr. Kim stated, looking at his watch. 

A few minutes later, the other boys came down stairs with their luggage and gave the two parents a sign that they were ready to leave already. 

"Before we go, we're going to do car arrangements." Mr. Kim stated.

Taehyung groaned and sat next to Hoseok at the bar. 

"Mrs. Kim, are you hearing his words? He practically did this before." Jimin said, taking a seat at the bar, Jungkook behind him, throwing his arms around Jimin, kissing his cheek.

Ew.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin smiled a let out a small laugh, slipping his hand onto Jungkook's arm.

"Because this is a consequence for you all." Mr. Kim replied.

"I didn't do anything," Jungkook said to Mr. Kim. Jimin pushed his finger onto Jungkook's lips. "Shh." 

"Anyway, Jungkook, Jin, Baekhyun, Jimin, and I will be in the RV. Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon will be in the Range Rover with Mrs. Kim. Sound like a plan?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Yes, ugh!" 

"Now get out the door. The Range Rover and the RV doors should be unlocked. Mrs. Kim and I will lock up." 

Teenagers formed a line and got out the door, walking to the garage, getting in their assigned vehicles. 

"Nice flirting," Taehyung said to Jimin and Jungkook both, getting out of his seat and grabbed his luggage. 

 

 

 

Feelings.

*____*

Outfits for Camping Trip:

Jimin: (Baepsae Dance Practice -Excited Ver.-

Jungkook: (Run Dance Practice)

Yoongi: (Fire Dance Practice)

Hoseok: (Fire Dance Practice)

Namjoon: (Baepsae Dance Practice)

Seokjin: (Baepsae Dance Practice) 

Baekhyun: (EXO: Light Saber MV)

Taehyung: 

 

A/N: Sorry about the confusion!! P.S: Thank you, @parvitasari for giving me a brilliant idea! :-)