California, Here We Come

Atlas

 

"Well, I should go pack up my things before the flight attendant makes the announcement." Hoseok got up and assured Yoongi. 

"Okay, same here, I guess." Yoongi replied and reached for his phone, stuffing it in his back pocket. 

"You do that." Hoseok said returning to his seat just in time before Mr. Kim had returned. 

"Mind if you wake Joon? Flight attendant is making the announcement shortly." Taehyung started, poking Hoseok.

"Why can't you do it? Hoseok questioned, staring at Taehyung.

"....long story. Just, can you do it? Please." Taehyung begged.

"Fine. You obviously need lessons on how to wake someone up if something that bad happened." Hoseok whispered. 

Taehyung pushed Hoseok. 

"Joon, wake up. We're in California." Hoseok shook Namjoon, slowly.

Namjoon woke. "Really? Must've been a quick flight."

Namjoon rubbed his eyes and begin to pack up his things he left out spread out all over the place.

Hoseok smiled at Taehyung. "All you've got to do." 

"Whatever, Hoseok." 


 

"Attention all passengers, as you can see, we've arrived in California," the flight attendant spoke before getting cut off.

The passengers cheered in happiness. 

"When leaving, please make sure you take all your stuff before making your way out, thank you. You may start your exit." The flight attendant finished and hung up.

"Got everything?" Jimin said, checking bags before looking at Jungkook and Jin.

"I do, you?" Jungkook replied, looking at Jin.

"What? You think I'm one to leave valuable things on a no good plane?" Jin looked back at Jungkook.

Jungkook squinted his eyes. 

"That's what I thought." Jin smiled. 

Jimin zipped up his bags then faced his friends. 

"Never bring Jin on vacation, check." Jimin said and made a little check mark with his finger.

Jungkook and Jimin laughed.

"Really? You're gonna say that?" Jin looked at the two gentlemen who were lying on the floor, laughing.

Jungkook and Jimin didn't say another word, but only to laugh.

"If you guys went on vacation, minus me, I don't think you two would survive. Spending money on things you don't need, going to parties. Yeah, how will you two make it back to Korea? Jin smiled.

"Wow, Jin really proves a point." Jungkook said, before getting up and helping Jimin out.

"Exactly, now let's go. You're lucky I'm not leaving you two." Jin started to walk to the exit.

Jimin and Jungkook grabbed their luggage and followed behind Jin. 

Jungkook looked around trying to find the boy of a name of Taehyung. 

No sign of a familiar face.