Realizing the Truth

Atlas

 

It hadn't been long after Taehyung and his friends left. 

Jungkook and the other two arrived at the rental and went through the same process.


 

On the way to the hotel, it was in complete silence. 

"This is the most boring ride ever. If you guys want to be silent, then please turn on the radio." Jungkook begin, breaking the silence, and pulling out his phone.

"I'm one person, chill." Jin looked at Jungkook through the rearview mirror.

"Tell me, we almost there?" Jimin entered the conversation.

"Yeah, if grandpa would get up the road." Jin honked the horn.

Jungkook groaned and slipped his phone in his sweatshirt pocket. "Imma take a nap."

"Good for you," Jimin laughed, looking out the window.

"I was being sarcastic, you idiot." Jungkook punched Jimin in the arm, softly, smiling.

"Whatever."


 

"You seriously brought your stuffed animal?" Hoseok looked at Taehyung as if he were dumb.

"What's wrong with stuffed animals? There's no rule to not bring stuffed animals on vacation." 

"Well, it's very weird.."

"You're weird. Shut up."

"Oh please, you know you still have feelings for me." 

Yoongi's eyes lit up, feeling a twist in his stomach. "Can you guys please stop talking? Thanks, some of us would appreciate it."

Taehyung and Hoseok stopped laughing, looking at Yoongi. Shocked.

"Can we all just get along?" Mr. Kim turned his eyes to Yoongi then faced forward, paying attention to the road.

Hoseok couldn't hold it in anymore. It was his turn to fight back. "Sure, Mr Kim, as long as Yoongi controls himself first."

"Me? What about you?" Yoongi turned his head back at Hoseok.

"What about me? I'm not the one who's–" Hoseok got cut off by Namjoon, who was currently covering his ears.

"We're here!" Finally!" Namjoon unbuckled his seatbelt, jumping out of the car as soon as Mr. Kim parked the car.

"Get out of the car and grab your stuff, please." Mr. Kim turned off the car and got out, popping the trunk.

When all of them grabbed their luggage, they headed towards the hotel entrance.