Exchange

Atlas

 

"Do you guys want to watch a movie tonight?" Jin looked through the movies that Jimin had packed.

"Sure, anything is fine. Oh, maybe a horror movie?" Jungkook looked at Jimin and smiled.

"Oh, yeah!"

Jungkook and Jimin high-fived, laughing.

"We're not watching anything scary on our first night, sorry." Jin looked up at Jungkook, shaking his head.

"Really, Jin? You're going to bail on a night that could be epic?" Jimin asked.

It took Jin awhile to reply.

"Pretty much." Jin nodded.

"Come on!" Jungkook and Jimin groaned, laying back on the bed.

"Maybe we could watch a Disney movie?" Jim showed the other two the front cover of a DVD.

"No."

"Then we can just go to sleep." Jin put the movies away except for the movie he suggested himself.

"Fine." Jungkook sat back up on the bed, adjusting himself.

"You always seem to get what you want." Jimin glared at Jin, jokingly.

"Not true." Jin threw up his hand at Jimin.

Jimin jumped back on the bed, getting away from Jin.

"You a little scared, Jimin?" Jin smiled.

"A little? What are you talking about?"

"Oh, yeah, you're right. Maybe a little more scared!" Jin laughed, putting his hand up for Jungkook to high-five. 

Jungkook shook his head. "No."

Jungkook put Jin's hand down.

"Let's just start the movie, peeps." Jimin put the movie disc in, jumping back on the bed.

"I'm sorry, do I look like a candy-looking bird?" Jin jumped on the bed beside Jimin.

"What? No. Those peep candies?" Jimin questioned, looking at Jin.

"Oh my gawd, shut up." Jungkook threw a pillow at Jin, hitting him in the head.

Jimin started the movie and they began to watch it.


 

It hadn't been awhile since Mr. Kim and the other four arrived at the hotel.

"Thank you for taking us out to dinner tonight." Taehyung rested his hand on his dad's shoulder. 

"Anything for you, son."

Taehyung smiled.

"Okay, so, we changed a little bit of the rules. Namjoon, you're rooming with Yoongi and I. Hoseok, you're rooming with Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim, you're seriously rooming me with an ex?" Hoseok looked at Mr. Kim.

"Yes. Since when do you want Yoongi as your roommate?"

"I'm not, sir. But, fine. I'll take Taehyung."

"Thank you." Mr. Kim unlocked the door to his room.

"Yoongi, grab your things and come and join Namjoon and I. Same with you, Taehyung, please." Mr. Kim said, before shutting the door behind him and Taehyung.

"I can't believe we have to switch roommates." Hoseok said, closing the door behind Yoongi.

"Hey, it'll be alright." Yoongi replied, grabbing Hoseok's hand.

Hoseok nodded, pulling Yoongi closer.

"That's more like it. You should be happy." Yoongi smiled.

"With you?" Hoseok smiled back.

"With me." Yoongi leaned in.

Hoseok leaned in, inches away from Yoongi's lips.

"Yoongi, are you ready?" Mr. Kim knocked, opening the door.

Hoseok and Yoongi pushed each other away, looking like they both caused a fight. 

"Boys, how many times do I have to tell you not to fight?" Mr. Kim walked over to Yoongi and Hoseok. 

"He stared it." Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi smiled back. "No, I didn't. He did!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "He's just afraid to take the blame."

"Yeah right, and you aren't?" 

Hoseok scoffed.

"I don't care who started the fight, I'm just here to take Yoongi."

"Good."

Yoongi grabbed his luggage.

"Bye." Hoseok shut the door behind Yoongi and Mr. Kim.

"Um, hello! There's another guy on the other side of this door!" Taehyung knocked on the door, nonstop.

"Chill, Tae." Hoseok opened the door.

"Thank you for your act of kindness." Taehyung stepped inside the room.

Hoseok shut the door behind Taehyung. "You're welcome."

 

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was short! Thank you guys for reading, subscribing, and even commenting! Surprises me, a lot! -kt