You're My New Somebody

Atlas

 

"There's a lot of people here. I thought you said a couple friends from school." Hoseok said, walking up to Baekhyun.

"That's what everyone says when they're throwing a party!" Baekhyun shouted over the loud music that was playing.

Hoseok shrugged. "Where's your friends? Wait, is it only Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin?" He smirked.

"That's not really funny. I have other friends. Nicer ones." Baekhyun said, taking a sip of his beer and squeezing through people that were either making out or talking about worthless things.

Hoseok grabbed a cracker off the table before walking off.


 

"You're seriously going to drink alcohol?" Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung.

"Why not? I need my fun." Taehyung smiled and swallowed his alcohol.

"Yeah, well it's not really fun when you're depressed most of the time." Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung slid his hand down Jungkook's arm. "Come with me."

"Taehyung, you're drunk. Already."

"I am not." Taehyung couldn't help but laugh. He stumbled left to right.

Jungkook sighed.

"Just come with me." Taehyung tugged on his shirt, roughly, and bit his lip.

"Fine, fine."

Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook out into the balcony.

"What are we doing up here?" Jungkook glanced at him.

Taehyung turned his beer bottle upside down. "Ready?"

"Taehyung, what the hell are you doing?" Jungkook pushed into Taehyung.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Please.. don't do it." Jungkook slipped his hand on Taehyung's empty hand, hoping he'd stop what's he's about to do.

Taehyung shrugged and threw the beer bottle at the house that was behind Baekhyun's.

"You're a freaking idiot with a lost mind. Clearly." Jungkook said before leaving Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed and went indoors, only to grab an extra beer.


 

"So, about this boyfriend of yours," Jimin said, taking a seat next to Yoongi and next to a couple that appeared to be on top of each other.

"What about him?" Yoongi looked down at his beer bottle.

"Is he..well, how'd you fall in love?" 

Yoongi sighed and looked up at Jimin. "We've been in love."

"Since..?"

"Since him and Taehyung broke up."

"Did Taehyung know about you two?" Jimin fiddled with his fingers.

"He found out when Hoseok told him." Yoongi then took a sip of his alcohol.

"What did he exactly say?"

"He said he was in love with me instead of Taehyung." He took a few more sips.

Yoongi looked so depressed.

Jimin felt so bad for him. 

"What if Yoongi is depressed?" He thought.

Jimin slowly placed his hand on Yoongi's knee.

Yoongi looked at him with a sad look on his face.

He started to lean towards Jimin's neck and began to cry softly.

Jimin felt his heart sink.

He took Yoongi's beer bottle, putting it down, and bringing him closer.

Yoongi felt safe in Jimin's arms. Somehow, he's never felt this way towards Hoseok.

Yoongi smiled and buried his face closer to Jimin's neck, and placing a soft kiss.


 

"Jungkook's literally no fun." Taehyung said, grabbing yet another beer.

"Clearly." Baekhyun grabbed a bottle from the fridge.

"Want to do something?" Taehyung popped open his beer bottle and took a quick sip before biting his lip.

"Like what?" Baekhyun smiled.

"Just grab an empty bottle and follow me."

Taehyung was followed by Baekhyun. In one hand was a "currently being used" beer bottle and in the other hand was the empty one.

They walked onto the balcony.

"Are you going to do this with me or call me an idiot with a lost mind?" Taehyung smiled.

"I'll do anything with you." Baekhyun smiled.

"Let's throw these bottles towards that house, you see?" Taehyung threw his hand back with the empty bottle in his hand.

Baekhyun laughed. "I'm not waiting on you."

Taehyung laughed along and together, they threw their beer bottles forward, hearing it shatter into pieces.

"Oh my gawd, it feels so good to do something like that."

Taehyung laughed again and took a swig of his own bottle.

Baekhyun smiled. "You're..not an idiot."

Taehyung glanced at Baekhyun.

They looked at each other for a few seconds.

Baekhyun shook his head and pulled Taehyung closer and kissed his lips.

Taehyung smiled and kissed back, tonguing him.

Baekhyun pushed Taehyung up against the fence, tugging on his shirt.

Jungkook walked by, but only to back up. "Is that Taehyung?" He said to himself. "...And Baekhyun?"

He had a cold look on his face.

Jungkook sighed furiously and took someone's beer out of their hand, swallowing it down in one sip. 

He began to push people out of the way.

 

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was short!