First Sight

Atlas

 

"Dude, it's been so long. How have you been?" Namjoon asked.

"Good. I feel as if I'm a healthy person now." Kai smiled.

"I'm really happy for you." Namjoon smiled back.

"Well, what about you?"

"Oh, um.. I've been doing good." Namjoon answered.

Kai nodded.

"Are you in a relationship?" Kai asked.

"No, nor do I want to be."

"Why?" Kai took a sip of his drink.

"I'm waiting for someone with a good heart that's willing to care and love me." Namjoon shrugged.

"That's good. ..I kind of miss the one guy that understood me." Kai looked down.

"Taehyung?"

"Right." Kai took another sip.

"I understand you, hundred percent. He is a good person. Such a good person."

Kai nodded again. "Speaking of him, is he even here? I'm sure one of his friends brought him."

"Not really. His dad did." Namjoon smiled.

"Mr. Kim? Oh, I sure do miss that man."

"Apologize to him. He's suppose to pick his friends and I up later.

"That's good. Maybe I will."

Namjoon smiled another time, taking a sip from his drink.

He received a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around.

As soon as he turned around, his face lit up.

"It's the same guy that I was talking about with Taehyung's dad."  He thought.

"You're Namjoon, right?" Jin asked.

"I'm going to leave you two alone. And don't try to hold me back, I really need to go find Chanyeol and Sehun." Kai laughed and walked away.

"Yeah, I'm Namjoon." He smiled.

"I'm Jin." He stuck his hand out towards Namjoon.

Namjoon shook it, slowly.


 

Baekhyun dug his fingers into Taehyung's skin.

Taehyung smiled and bit his lower lip.

He gently placed his lips onto Taehyung's neck.

"Hey, Baekhyun.. I don't think we should do this.." Taehyung kept smilng, tugging Baekhyun's hair.

Baekhyun loosened his grip towards Taehyung. "What are you saying?"

"I feel as if this isn't the right place."

He smiled and took Taehyung's hand, leading him inside.

"Where are you taking me?" Taehyung intertwined fingers with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stumbled.

He took Taehyung upstairs and into his room.

Taehyung bit his lip, pushing Baekhyun in bed, and closing the door right behind him.


 

Jimin slid his hand down Yoongi's arm, slowly. "Are you okay?"

He looked down at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin and nodded.

Jimin smiled and layed a kiss on Yoongi's forehead.

"We should really get your energy going, you know, because this is a party." Jimin set down his bottle on the table and let go of Yoongi.

"No, please. I.. I want to stay like this a little longer." Yoongi pulled Jimin back, softly.

Jimin smiled and slipped his arm around Yoongi again.

Yoongi also smiled and moved himself onto Jimin's lap, laying his head on his shoulder.

He pulled Yoongi's legs closer to his chest, making Yoongi more comfortable.

"So, why are you upset about Taehyung and Hoseok's relationship?" Jimin asked.

"It's probably my fault for breaking them up."

"No, it's not your fault, Yoongi." Jimin rubbed his nose against Yoongi's cheek.

"I'm the reason they broke up, I said. He told Taehyung he was in love with me out of nowhere."

"Sometimes it's a good thing to tell the truth. I mean, look at Taehyung. He's happy for you guys. He has his friends."

"I guess you're right."

Jimin nodded.

"Um.. what's going on?" Hoseok said as he walked over.

Yoongi and Jimin stayed in that position, Jimin Yoongi's arm again.

"I said what the hell is going on!" Hoseok shouted over the music.

Yoongi and Jimin both finally looked up.

Yoongi's heart beat fast.

"We were just.."

"Snuggling, yeah, I figured that out." Hoseok said, taking Yoongi's hand and pulling him up off Jimin.

"Yoongi's really.. drunk. He's not thinking straight so don't blame him."

Hoseok looked at Yoongi then back at Jimin.

Yoongi looked at Jimin with a confused look and mouthed, "I'm not drunk,"

"I know," Jimin mouthed back.

"I guess I'll take him upstairs to rest." Hoseok shrugged.

"No, let me. It's fine." Jimin stood up.

"Are you sure? I'm going to go call Mr. Kim I'd that's okay with you."

"I'm okay with that." Jimin smiled. "Thank you."

Hoseok nodded, pulling out his phone.

"I'll be up to check on you in a few, okay?" Hoseok kissed Yoongi on the lips.

Yoongi kissed back, nodding slowly.

Hoseok walked away, dialing Mr. Kim's number.

Yoongi and Jimin started to walk up the stairs until they reached the top.

"Do you actually want to rest or tell your boyfriend it was a misunderstanding?" Jimin glanced at Yoongi.

"No, it's fine. I promise." Yoongi smiled, looking at Jimin.

He smiled back. Jimin opened a door and not just any door, but Baekhyun's door.

"What are you guys doing in here!" Baekhyun stopped what he was doing.

Before Yoongi or Jimin could say a word, Jimin closed the door.

"Well that was terrifying." Jimin said.

Yoongi laughed.

Jimin opened another bedroom door, which appeared to be empty. Empty as in no one was in.

"After you." Jimin smiled.

"I'm guessing this is the guest room." Yoongi said and layed himself on the bed.

Jimin shut the door behind him. "Probably."

Yoongi smiled and pulled out his phone.

Jimin sat down on the other side of the bed.

"I don't think you should be on your phone. You know, if you're "drunk". Jimin looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi sarcastically laughed and turned off his phone, handing it to Jimin.

"Thank you." Jimin smiled again and stood, walking over to Yoongi.

"Get under the blanket, come on." Jimin pulled out the blanket from under Yoongi.

He sighed happily and slid his legs under with Jimin tucking him in.

"Now get your rest." Jimin said, putting Yoongi's phone on the nightstand. "and no phone time."

Yoongi nodded. "You're just like my mother."

"Hoseok should be up in a few. Don't move." Jimin smiled again.

"Okay, I won't."

Jimin ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair before exiting the bedroom.

 

A/N: Did you guys happen to see Agust D's 'give it to me' MV? Definitely lit!