Time For You to Know

Atlas

 

Jin walked into the kitchen to find Baekhyun hovering over the sink.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you to the doctors?" Jin asked, placing the keys to his car on the counter and grabbing a black trash bag from out of the cabinet.

Baekhyun looked at Jin, nodding and wiping the leftover vomit off his dry lips.

"Well, we have to get this house back to the way it was before your friends or anyone wants to come and see you.

Jin pressed the trash bag against the dining room table, sliding unfinished foods and snacks in.

"Are you serious right now? I'm sick. I'm tired. It's been a rough night."

"It's your fault, Baekhyun. You're the one who wanted to get high and never quit. That's why you're still drink."

Baekhyun knew he was right. 

He shrugged.

"Listen, you can't go to sleep because we're leaving soon to pick up Jimin and Jungkook."

"For what?"

"We're gonna go have lunch together. Just the four of us. I suggest you shower and drink lots of water."

Jin finished gathering the leftover beer bottles and foods in the kitchen.

"Alright, I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Okay, well if you need anything I'll be upstairs cleaning and making beds."

Jin tied the full trash bag and set it towards the back door before going upstairs.

He knocked on Baekhyun's door just for safety and finally entered the room.

"Who would leave such a mess behind them?" Jin said to himself.

He dusted the nightstand and places that needed to be cleaned before preparing the bed back to it's neat form.

As he was straightening the blanket cover, his hand hit some type of device.

Jin took the device from under the covers.

"A phone?"

He the power button and a picture of Taehyung and Hoseok pulled up, making silly faces.

( Picture: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11327335_1684164868471201_842902226_n.jpg )

 

"What the hell?"


 

"So, what happened last night?" Mr. Kim said, wiping his mouth with his napkin from his meal.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook then Hoseok.

Hoseok looked back at him and nodded.

"It'll be okay. I got your back." Hoseok mouthed.

Taehyung nodded as well and took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

"Go on, you're also holding me back from knowing what happened." 

Namjoon broke the silence.

"Baekhyun and I slept together." Taehyung finally said.

Jungkook looked down as he scooted closer to Hoseok, leaving a gap between him and Taehyung.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Mr. Kim and Namjoon had shocked looks on their faces.

"And um, what made you sleep with this guy?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Nothing."

"Then why'd you sleep with him?"

Namjoon patted Jungkook on his knee.

"I never had any intention to, okay?"

"What does that mean?"

"I got drunk!" Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook finally looked up and looked at Taehyung.

"Excuse me," Taehyung got up from the booth, leaving the restaurant.

Hosook also left the table and exited the restaurant.

He found Taehyung on the bench with his head in his hands.

He sighed and walked towards Taehyung, sitting next to Taehyung.

"Are you okay?" 

He looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked up.

"Yeah, it's just everything has been so tough. You broke up with me for Yoongi, I got drunk, I slept with someone else's best friend that I happen to know, and Jungkook isn't even speaking to me."

Hoseok pulled Taehyung towards him. "It's not your fault."

Taehyung shrugged.

"Look, Jungkook's mad at you because he thought you would know Baekhyun is Jungkook's childhood friend.." 

Taehyung buried his head into Hoseok's neck.

"I think maybe we should go back in and see what dad has to say, okay?"

"I don't want to." 

Taehyung played with Hoseok's buttons on his shirt.

"Why not?"

"Did you not see what just happened? He's practically breathing down my neck."

Hoseok let out a small laugh. 

"Just believe me. And besides, I got your back."

He ran his fingers down Taehyung's arm slowly, making Taehyung blush.

Taehyung smiled and got up off the bench.


 

"Baekhyun, can I have a word with you?"

Jin came downstairs and sat on the couch.

"For what?"

Baekhyun rubbed his towel through his hair.

"Just sit." Jin commanded.

Baekhyun sat down with a confused look on his face.

"Why did I find this in your room?" Jin held up the phone that obviously belonged to Taehyung or Hoseok.

Baekhyun's eyes lit up. "I don't know."

"Stop lying."

Baekhyun sighed. "It's Taehyung's."

Jin gulped. "And what's it doing in your bed?" 

Baekhyun looked down.

"So you slept with your best friend's friend?"

He nodded.

"Why would–"

Baekhyun's door opened. 

Baekhyun eyes lit up again as he ran straight to the person's arms that was standing in his doorway, hugging him tight.