Chances

Atlas

 

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's brown eyes. "Brown eyes, huh?"

Taehyung smiled.

"Like yours?" Jungkook then smiled.

Taehyung laughed again.

"Are you finally realizing that you're on top of me?" Jungkook said, still smiling.

Taehyung noticed his position on Jungkook.

"I've already realized that I'm on top of you."

"I thought you'd get off me." Jungkook's smile never faded.

"Why's that?"

"I'm a new person in your life.." Jungkook ran his hand through Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung smiled before getting up off of Jungkook.

"I think you can get up by yourself." Taehyung looked down at Jungkook.

"Come on, don't be like this." Jungkook put his hand out towards Taehyung.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and lifted him off the ground.

"You good?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, thank you."

Taehyung let go of Jungkook's hand.

"Jungkook!" Baekhyun ran over to Taehyung and Jungkook along with Jin and Jimin.

"What do you want?" Jungkook said as the three guys approached them.

"We've gotta go." Jin replied.

"We just got here."

"I know, but we have stuff to do before the party." Baekhyun took Jungkook's hand, smiling.

Taehyung looked down.

"I don't think he's comfortable with that." Taehyung took Jungkook's hand from Baekhyun.

"Oh. Right." Baekhyun's smile faded.

"I think I'll leave with Taehyung and his friends." Jungkook interrupted.

"What? You can't do that. You're our friend. Plus, he hardly knows you." Jimin said.

"It doesn't matter. We both can meet at the party and plus, we're in the same hotel. Taehyung answered.

"Good point." Jin said.

"So, are we all good?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Wait, we can't just bring Jungkook with my friends and I. I have four people with me." Taehyung said.

"Maybe we can take one of your friends since you're taking one of ours." Baekhyun smiled.

"Very funny. I'll just ask my dad if one of you can take one of my friends." Taehyung then shrugged.

"Alright. We'll be waiting near the car." Baekhyun said before leaving with Jimin and Jin.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked back to Mr. Kim.


 

When Taehyung and Jungkook reached Mr. Kim, Taehyung realized that his friends were sitting next to each other in a circle.

"Um, what's going on?" Taehyung interrupted.

Mr. Kim and the others looked up. "Who's this?" 

"This is Jungkook. Jungkook, this is my dad."

"Nice to meet you, son." Mr. Kim extended his hand out towards Jungkook.

Jungkook shook it. "You too, sir."

"Anyway, dad, can Jungkook join us throughout today?" Taehyung asked.

"There's not enough room, I'm sorry." Mr. Kim looked at Taehyung and then Jungkook.

"Yeah, I had a feeling you were going to say that." Taehyung slid his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry, son."

"Dad, can we just switch? Jungkook's friends can take one of my friends and we'll take Jungkook. I mean, we're in the same hotel, am I right?"

"Fine. Who wants to ride with Jungkook's friends? Anyone?" Mr. Kim looked at Namjoon, Hoseok, then Yoongi.

"Not me." Namjoon said.

"I have an idea. Yoongi can go since he needs to think about what he's done over vacation." Mr. Kim smiled.

"What? I swear I will treat Hoseok with respect." 

"He's lying, honestly." Hoseok interrupted.

"Yeah, take Yoongi."

Yoongi got up and rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"Hey, you better behave, Mr." Mr. Kim replied.

"Yup, it's on the list of things that won't get done."

Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hand and took him to the nearby bathroom.

"Alright, do you have a specific time you want Yoongi at the hotel after the party?" Taehyung questioned.

"Before twelve. That goes for all of you." Mr. Kim assured.

"Okay, we understand."

"Where's Yoongi?" Mr. Kim asked.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked around. "Oh, great. This is perfect."


 

"I'll see you at the party, okay?" Hoseok locked fingers with Yoongi yet again, pressing him against the bathroom door.

Yoongi nodded. "I can't believe Mr. Kim is letting me go with Jungkook's friends. I don't even know them."

"I know, but the people you do know will be at Baekhyun's party. You'll be fine." Hoseok smiled, ruffling Yoongi's hair before locking fingers with Yoongi again.

"I guess so." Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok, pulling him into a tight hug.

Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi lifted his head up to look at Hoseok.

Hoseok looked down. He liked Yoongi so much.

He leaned in closely, touching lips with Yoongi's.

Yoongi smiled. 

The two stood there, planting kisses on each other's lips.

Of course, neither one of them wanted to let go of each other, but one had to.

Hoseok broke away from the kiss. "Let's get you on the road."

Yoongi nodded again, leaving the bathroom with Hoseok.


 

"Look who decided to come back." Namjoon said, as Yoongi and Hoseok reached them.

"I had to search for Yoongi." Hoseok lied.

"Wait, you? You're the one who spent your time searching for Yoongi?" Taehyung crossed his arms.

"Yeah, I wanted him to leave already." Hoseok responded.

"Oh, yeah. Nice sarcasm there." Namjoon blurted out.

Jungkook let out a laugh.

"Well, let's go. They're waiting for us." Jungkook said.

Taehyung and Jungkook left with Yoongi.


 

The three finally reached the parking lot.

"How are we suppose to know what car they're driving?" Yoongi started.

"Ah, hello. Jungkook isn't blind." Taehyung said.

Jungkook let out a small laugh. "We took Jin's Nissan."

"I see them." Yoongi pointed.

Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi approached them.

"What held you back?" Baekhyun said.

"Well, someone ran away." Taehyung looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi smiles and shrugged. He looked at Jimin.

"My dad wants him back before twelve." Taehyung said.

"Sure." Jimin said.

"Bye, Yoongi. See you tonight."

"Bye."

Taehyung jumped on Jungkook's back, laughing, and leaving with him.