War

Atlas

 

"So, what restaurant are we headed to?" Namjoon turned off his phone.

"What do you prefer?" Mr. Kim looked at Namjoon in the rearview mirror.

"I'm thinking Korean food."

"No, I really want to try American food. We haven't been to America in a while." Taehyung disagreed.

"It's been hours since I've had a savoring taste of Korean food."

"Joon, you eat Korean food everyday. Let it go." Taehyung faced Namjoon from the passenger seat.

"Can you two just shut up?" Yoongi woke up from his sleep.

"You want us to shut up? What do you agree on? American or Korean food?" Taehyung waited for an answer.

It took Yoongi a minute to answer with having Taehyung and Namjoon staring.

"Korean." Yoongi returned back to his sleep.

"Oh, come on! You're seriously going to pick Korean? You're just doing that because Namjoon is your favorite, huh?" 

"You just keep talking your mouth off while I rest, okay?" Yoongi fell back asleep.

Taehyung sat back in the passenger seat.

"I actually want American food." Hoseok raised his hand, agreeing with Taehyung.

"American food it is," Taehyung smiled.

"What? Oh my gawd, really?" Yoongi woke again.

"What? Are you upset that most of us want American food?" Taehyung faced Yoongi.

"Hoseok really wants Korean, he's just helping you out because him and I aren't speaking to each other this moment." Yoongi looked at Taehyung, then Hoseok.

"We have Korean everyday, come on." Mr. Kim added.

"Even my dad agrees." Taehyung smiled at Yoongi.

"Because he's your dad! He's going to agree with everything you say because he's your dad!"

"It's American," Mr. Kim pulled into a restaurant parking lot.

Yoongi and Namjoon groaned.