Unexpected

Atlas

 

"Sorry about my dad, he's..I guess a little protective when it comes to my friends and I." Taehyung smiled, looking at Jungkook.

"No, I totally get it. It was cute." Jungkook smiled as well.

Taehyung looked down, still smiling.

"Your friends look pretty cool. I mean, except for the one who probably wanted to punch me in the face, but other than that, yeah. They're pretty cool."

Taehyung laughed and bumped into Jungkook softly. "His name is Yoongi. Yes, you're definitely right about him, but he is a sweet guy." Taehyung smiled again.

"I bet." Jungkook bumped into Taehyung, playfully.

"I'm sorry that I didn't show up for our date." Taehyung's smile faded.

"Wait, you thought it was a date too?" Jungkook stopped walking, facing Taehyung.

"Well, yeah. It kind of was suppose to be." Taehyung stopped as well, also facing Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't control his smile. Taehyung and Jungkook continued walking.

"Where are you from?" Jungkook asked.

"Daegu."

"Really? I'm from Busan." 

"I'd love to go there sometime." Taehyung said.

"Maybe I'll take you sometime. Possibly be your tour guide." Jungkook stopped walking again.

Taehyung did as well, facing Jungkook, blushing.

"A-Are you blushing?" Jungkook let out a laugh, sliding a hand on Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and smiled, pushing Jungkook lightly into the sand.

"So, this is me getting to know you?" Jungkook smirked, looking at Taehyung.

"I think you have enough information." Taehyung smiled, walking away.

As Taehyung took another step, Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's arm, only to pull him down.

Jungkook and Taehyung let out laughs, hitting each other playfully.


 

"What's your first name?" Yoongi asked.

"Park, but I go by Jimin." Jimin starts to pick up sand, only to drop it back to the ground.

"Park? Like an amusement park?" Yoongi laughed.

Jimin laughed along. "You really are a dork."

"Who told you that?" Yoongi smiled, looking at Jimin.

"Who? You mean what made me think that you're a dork?" Jimin looked back at Yoongi.

Yoongi pushed Jimin.

"You're like my reason for laughing." Jimin laughed.

"You're like my reason for me to only be a fool." Yoongi smiled, laying his head on Jimin's shoulder. 

Jimin blushed, laying his head on top of Yoongi's.

"I feel so freaking weird." Yoongi kept laughing, moving his head back to look at Jimin.

Jimin looked down. "Why?" He smiled.

"I don't even know you." Yoongi looked back at the ocean.

"Then get to know me." Jimin ran a hand through Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi sat up, looking at Jimin.

Jimin looked back at him.

Hoseok came up behind Yoongi, wrapping his arms around his neck. "There you are."

"Hey, Hoseok." Yoongi looked up at him, kissing his cheek.

"Wait, you two are dating?" Jimin slid away from Yoongi, leaving a gap.

"We are, but our friends don't know." Yoongi said.

"Oh, why?" Jimin asked.

"We don't want them getting in our relationship." Yoongi answered.

Hoseok pecked Yoongi's neck. "Who's this?"

"This is Park Jimin. You met him earlier, remember?" Yoongi looked at Hoseok, kissing Hoseok's cheek again.

Hoseok laughed. "Of course I do."

Yoongi placed his hands on Hoseok's arms, relaxing himself on his chest.

"Nice meeting you again." Jimin smiled.

"You too."

"Well, I'll leave you two alone." Jimin nodded, getting up off the ground.

"Wait, what time is the party?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know, arrive whenever after eight." Jimin replied, walking away.

Hoseok released Yoongi and stood up. "Well that was awkward. Meeting Taehyung's friends' friend."

"Yeah, sure was. Now come here," Yoongi pulled Hoseok down behind him by his hand.

"One of the reasons why I like you." Hoseok locked fingers with Yoongi, wrapping his arms around him again and placing his lips against Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi smiled.


 

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Jimin said, walking over to Jin and Baekhyun.

"Nothing, we're just catching up on each other. You?" Jin finished laughing.

"Nothing really, just walking around." Jimin said.

"I thought you were with..um..what's his name again?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yoongi." Jimin looked at Baekhyun.

"Look at that, someone's memorizing names already." Jin rested a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Well, what happened to him anyway?" Baekhyun asked.

Jimin turned his head around, looking at Yoongi. He shrugged and turned back to his friends.

"He's a little busy."

"Busy with his boyfriend?" Baekhyun questioned.

Jimin turned around to look at Yoongi, noticing Hoseok's arms around Yoongi tightly, and Yoongi laughing, trying to release himself.

Jimin felt his heart sink. He didn't know why, but it did somehow. He turned to face his friends. "Yeah, they're pretty cute."

Baekhyun and Jin smiled.

Jimin smiled, making it very obvious that it was fake.

"Well let's go find Jungkook, we kind of have to go shopping for the party." Baekhyun said.

"Sounds fine. I really wanna go anyway."

Baekhyun, Jimin, and Jin left the beach to search for Jungkook.


 

Namjoon sat next to Mr. Kim in the sand. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, what about you?" Mr. Kim looked at Namjoon, smiling.

"Good. I do have a question for you." Namjoon smiled before letting it fade.

"You can come to me for anything." Mr. Kim patted Namjoon's back.

Namjoon nodded. "If you think someone is really..I don't know..say handsome, should you walk up to that someone and introduce yourself again?"

Mr. Kim smiled again. "Why? Are you crushing already?" He nudged Namjoon.

Namjoon's cheeks turned pink. "Don't know. I don't even know anything about him."

"Go for it, if you want to, Joon." Mr. Kim nodded.

"Thanks. Now I know who to come to when I am struggling through something." Namjoon placed a hand on Mr. Kim's shoulder.

"Yes, I want you to."

"Well, I'm going to go find the others." Namjoon got up and left.

Mr. Kim layed his eyes on his book, reading.


 

Yoongi pecked Hoseok's neck all the way to his cheek. "Are you sure you have to go?" Yoongi pouted.

"Yes, you never know who could spot us." Hoseok said.

"Please. Just a few more minutes." Yoongi locked both of his hands with Hoseok's.

"I'll see you when we leave." Hoseok planted a kiss on Yoongi's head before walking away.

Yoongi watched Hoseok walk away, hands in his pockets, walking on the sand.

Yoongi smiled. "Is Hoseok really my boyfriend?" He thought.