Discover

Atlas

 

"I have to use the bathroom, so just wait for a minute before we go and rent a car." Taehyung said as him, his three friends, and dad entered the airport. 

"Seriously? You're going to go do that now? I've waited plenty. Didn't you just use the bathroom back there?" Hoseok looked back at Taehyung, complaining.

"Yeah. I have to use it again." Taehyung replied and dropped his luggage in a seat.

The others groaned. 

"Not my fault when my body chooses the wrong time for me to use the bathroom." Taehyung said before walking towards the bathroom.

"Just hurry and stop talking about your problems!"Hoseok shouted before him and the others took a seat to wait.

 Taehyung really didn't use the bathroom. He gave up his spot to the boy he met, Jungkook. He just didn't want to get his friends involved that he finally met a boy. He was usually lonely ever since his last breakup with Hoseok. That's probably the reason why they fight most times.


"We're finally here!" Jungkook screamed, very happy.

The only reason why he was that way was because he could finally get a chance to find Taehyung. To him, they haven't seen each other in hours.

"Do you guys maybe wanna go rent the car or maybe a quick bathroom break first?" Jin asked, looking back at Jimin and Jungkook.

"I personally don't have to use the bathroom, but what about you?" Jimin looked in Jungkook's direction.

Jungkook was thinking of Taehyung. Jungkook was thinking of what Taehyung had said to him. 

"You can use the bathroom, I'll just wait until I get to the airport." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, I have to use the bathroom." Jungkook gave his bags to Jin.

"Dude, I'm not your butler." Jin answered, looking down at the bags that were given to him.

"Then set it down, Jin." Jungkook walked to the bathroom.

When Jungkook was gone, Jin and Jimin looked straight at each other. 

"What?" 

"Nothing, let's just sit here and wait. Impatiently." Jimin pointed to the empty seats next to a boy. Hoseok. 

"Sorry, we're waiting on a friend to finish up in the bathroom." Jimin said to the boy he sat next to with Jin on the other side.

"Us, too," the boy said, looking up from his phone making eye contact.

Jimin smiled. 


 

After Taehyung was done doing his business in that bathroom stall, he walked towards the sink. 

He the faucet and squirted soap in one of his hands. He rubbed both of his hands together and finished.

He grabbed a paper towel and wiped the water off of his hands. 

He hoped he'd see Jungkook. 

Unfortunately, he didn't.

He sighed and threw away his towel in the trash can, walking out.

After Taehyung left, Jungkook had entered. 

No sign of Taehyung, again. 

He felt his heart sink. 

He signed and left the bathroom.


 

Taehyung reached his dad and three friends.

He grabbed luggage and poked Namjoon. 

Namjoon looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled. 

"Let's go," Taehyung said loud enough for his friends and dad to hear.  

"Alright, looks like trouble's back." Hoseok grabbed his stuff.

Jimin laughed. "Me too,"

"I see."

"Nice meeting you."

Hoseok smiled.

Hoseok and the rest left.