Remember

Atlas

 

It hadn't been long since they've fallen asleep. It had became morning time. Jungkook and Jimin were of course still roaming the halls and Jin was still awake, sniffing the water bottle about more than ten times. But, by the time it hit 6:00 AM, Jungkook and Jimin returned. As soon as they walked in, they got into bed, falling asleep leaving Jin worried.

Jin couldn't take it anymore. He had to pester Jungkook.

He went over to Jungkook's side of the bed and shook him, softly. "Jungkookie?"

Jungkook really didn't want to wake up. He just wanted his sleep because unfortunately, he couldn't get it due to disturbing members with his closest friend.

"Jungkook? Wake up." Jin shook Jungkook, whispering.

"What do you want, Jin?" Jungkook woke from his sleep, looking directly at Jin.

"I have to talk to you."

"Talk to me for what?"

Jin sighed, dragging Jungkook out of his bed and to the door, exiting their hotel dorm.

Jungkook barely had his eyes fully opened, but he could still see Jin's face.

He shut the door behind them, Jungkook pulling away from Jin's grip.

Jin stood in front of Jungkook, staring and raising an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"What?" Jungkook rubbed his eyes.

"You know what." Jin crossed his arms.

Jungkook shrugged.

"You've been drinking?"

Jungkook paused for a brief second. "I think I should go check on Jimin."

"No, talk to me. Jungkook, you've been drinking?" Jin repeated, grabbing hold of his hand, then dropping it.

Jungkook rubbed his hands together. "Yes, Jin. I have been drinking."

Jin nodded, looking down.

"When did you start?" Jin looked back up at Jungkook.

"Last day of school."

"Why? Did someone persuade you to do it? Jin asked.

"No. I just felt horrible for some reason. I thought I was the reason why my parents divorced." Jungkook looked in a different direction.

"Hey, that's not on you." Jin pulled Jungkook into a hug.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin, hugging him close and tight then usual. 

"Jimin and I are always here for you. Know that." Jim broke away from the hug, looking at Jungkook before placing a small kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

"I do, and to make sure, I won't drink again." Jungkook smiled.

"Good. Make good choices, Kook." Jin placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook nodded again, before opening the room door.

"Don't forget! You have a date with your boy today!" Jin shouted from the hotel hall.

"With who?" Jungkook shouted back.

"How am I suppose to know, you never told me his name!" Jin entered the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Taehyung."

"Oh, who's this Taehyung now?" Jimin woke straight up from his sleep.


 

"Do you guys want to order some breakfast or go get it?" Mr. Kim picked up the phone and dialed room service.

"Order." Namjoon grabbed some clothes from his drawer and walked in the bathroom to change.

"I'm agreeing with Joon." Yoongi fixed Namjoon and his' bed before he himself picked out an outfit.

"Yoongi, do you mind going next door and getting my son and Hoseok? They're not going to have a clue on now to order in. They probably don't even know what room service is." Mr. Kim rolled his eyes.

"Anything you ask me to do, I'll do, sir." Yoongi grabbed his outfit and walked into the bathroom after Namjoon left.

"So, we're going to the beach today?" Namjoon asked.

Mr. Kim nodded, while talking on the phone with room service.

Namjoin nodded too as well, putting on his shoes and pulling out his ear buds.

As soon as Yoongi came out, he put on his shoes and left as soon as possible.

"What's his problem?" Namjoon looked at Mr. Kim, pointing towards the door. 

Mr. Kim's eyes got wider, shrugging.


 

Yoongi knocked on Taehyung and Hoseok's door, praying that the two of them will be awake. At least Hoseok.

All of a sudden, the door opened. The guy standing in the middle of Yoongi had on a short sleeve, designed with palm trees. He was also wearing blueish and blackish shorts with white shoes.

"Wow, you're really dressed for the beach." Yoongi smiled.

"Why? Are we going?" Hoseok bit his bottom lip, smiling and bringing Yoongi closer.

"We are." Yoongi couldn't help but run his hands through his hair, standing on his tippy toes.

"Taehyung is in here, we've gotta separate." Hoseok whispered into Yoongi's ear, leaving a kiss on the back of his ear.

Yoongi and Hoseok split themselves apart as Yoongi entered the room.

"Hey, Taehyung."

"What's up?" Taehyung replied, not looking up from his phone.

"Nothing, you're dad wants you and Hoseok to join us for breakfast next door in our room. He's calling room service now." Yoongi slid his hands in his sweatshirt pockets.

"What is room service?" Taehyung asked, looking at Yoongi.

"Wow, your dad really proves a point." Yoongi looks back at Hoseok.

Hoseok winked, then faced Taehyung.

"Let's just go." Hoseok said, motioning for Taehyung and Yoongi to come forward.

Taehyung and Yoongi came closer to the door. Taehyung was hungry, so he had to race next door and barge right in.

"Not you!" Hoseok jumped on Yoongi very quickly, before they left the room.

Yoongi smiled, letting Hoseok have time to jump off.

Hoseok opened Mr. Kim's door. "Good morning."

"Good morning to you." Namjoon smiled, getting up for a more manly hug from Hoseok.

Hoseok hugged him back, tight.

Yoongi had a cold look on his face, but not too noticeable. Of course, Hoseok would notice.

Hoseok mouthed to Yoongi, "We're just friends, you dork!" Hoseok then smiled again.

Once Yoongi saw Hoseok smile, he had to. Eventually, Yoongi looked away, not so much jealous anymore.

Hoseok released Namjoon from the tight hug, sitting next to him.

Namjoon and Hoseok couldn't stop talking about what they will do at the beach.

"Dad, are you going to go get dressed so we can go to today's locations?" Taehyung sat next to his dad on the bed.

"Yes, I'll do that now." Mr. Kim walked to the bathroom. "When room service arrives, tell her thank you and give her the tip that's on my nightstand, son."

"Yes, dad." Taehyung layed on his stomach, playing games on his phone.

"We should maybe go check out the nearest shops around the beach." Namjoon said to Hoseok.

"Yeah, maybe sneek out when the others aren't paying attention?" Hoseok nodded once.

"We should totally do that." Namjoon laughed, high-fiving Hoseok.

"Well, I gotta go and check on room service." Namjoon got up and walked to the phone that's sitting on Mr. Kim's nightstand.

"I thought Taehyung was doing that," Hoseok looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon pointed at Taehyung and shook his head.

Yoongi came up behind Hoseok, wrapping his arms around his neck. "You're doing it again."

"Doing what?" Hoseok leaned his head back on Yoongi's shoulder.

"You're making me jealous."

"I'm not doing it intentionally."

Yoongi let out a small laugh. "I know, I'm joking."

Hoseok rested one of his hands on Yoongi's arm, leaning in towards him.

Yoongi covered Hoseok's lips with an open hand of his. "We're in public."

Just as Yoongi released Hoseok, he groaned. 

"You'll be fine." Yoongi looked at Hoseok.

"Room service will be here at seven."

"I'm so hungry!" Taehyung blurted out.

Hoseok just had to repeat Taehyung from last night's conversation.

"Trust me, we all know."

"Shut up."

 

A/N: As you guys read, Yoongi described Hoseok's outfit. Yes, Hoseok's outfit is from BTS' Fire MV. -kt