Bad Decisions

Atlas

 

Jungkook gulped before hesitating. "W-What's going on?"

Taehyung looked at Baekhyun before returning to his friends and Jungkook.

Before Taehyung could say a word, Baekhyun spoke.

"Look, we needed a quiet place."

"Quiet place for what?" Hoseok asked with confusion.

Again, before Taehyung could speak, Jungkook was already out the door.

Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes.

"Nevermind, I don't want to know what happened. Taehyung, we've got to go. Your dad's here." Hoseok took Taehyung's hand.

Hoseok led Yoongi and Taehyung out the door.

"Hey, don't you ever lay your hands on my best friend again. And if you do, you'll regret it. Entirely." Hoseok looked Baekhyun right in the eye before leaving.

As Hoseok entered the outdoors, he noticed Mr. Kim helping Taehyung into the car.

"Thank you for coming this early." Hoseok said as he reached Mr. Kim.

"No, don't apologize. I needed to be here." He shut the car door and faced Hoseok.

"Look, Mr. Kim, we didn't mean to–"

"Explain tomorrow, son." Mr. Kim had a sad look on his face before getting in the car.

Hoseok nodded and looked at Jungkook. "Why aren't you in the car yet?" 

He walked over to Jungkook.

"There's no way am I riding in the back with drunk Taehyung."

"Ah, I get you. Just, take my seat. You know, the passenger seat." Hoseok smiled.

Jungkook smiled back and opened the passenger's door and got in.

"I'm going to go find Namjoon, okay?" Hoseok shouted out to Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim nodded.

Hoseok then snuck a glance at Yoongi who was also eyeballing him.

He smiled before going up the front steps.

"Namjoon..where are you..?" Hoseok looked around the house then the kitchen.

He spotted Baekhyun on the counter, still drinking.

"Does this punk ever give up?" He thought.

He had to ask where Namjoon was even if he didn't want to.

"Where the hell is Namjoon?" Hoseok shouted out to Baekhyun.

"He's... with that.. um... wait.. that... Jin guy?"

"Yeah, thanks for the help." Hoseok walked out of the kitchen.

"Look, I'm sorry!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Go to hell!"

Baekhyun sighed.

"Namjoon, we gotta go." Hoseok said, poking him.

"Why? It's early." Namjoon turned around.

"I'll explain tomorrow. Mr. Kim's here, let's go." Hoseok pulled Namjoon by the arm.

"I'll see you later." Namjoon smiled at Jin with having him smile back.

As Namjoon and Hoseok got in the car, Hoseok noticed Taehyung fell asleep. "Thank God." 

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, looking at Hoseok.

"Yeah, just tired." Hoseok looked out the window.

Yoongi took Hoseok's hand in his and layed his head on Hoseok's shoulder.


 

Once they arrived at the hotel, the five of them jumped out of the car.

Well, except Taehyung.

"Hey, babe, a little help here?" Hoseok asked, pulling Taehyung's arm around his shoulder.

"You look like you got it just fine." Yoongi stopped walking and smiled at Hoseok.

"You're very hilarious," Hoseok sarcastically said. "Now help me." 

"Fine." Yoongi walked to other side of Taehyung, pulling his arm over him.

"I'm going up to my room." Jungkook said, storming off.

"Good for you." Mr. Kim said.


 

"Yup, just lay him down on his bed." Hoseok shut the door behind him.

Yoongi layed Taehyung on the bed, slowly. "Should we tuck him up?"

"No, he doesn't need it." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

Yoongi laughed and wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist and hugged him.

Hoseok smiled and pulled Yoongi closer to his chest. "Stay with me tonight,"

"Should I?" Yoongi looked at Hoseok.

"Yeah, It'll be okay." Hoseok d Yoongi's arms.

"Okay.." Yoongi whispered and led Hoseok to the next bed beside Taehyung's.

Once the two of them was on the bed, Hoseok slid his arm around Yoongi, cuddling him.

"So, are you.. and Jimin just friends?" Hoseok brushed his lips against Yoongi's neck.

"Yeah, what makes you think that we're not?"

"Nothing, just asking. And for the record, I'm not jealous." He smiled.

"Good. There's no reason for you to be."

Hoseok reached over Yoongi and kissed his lips. "Good night."

"Good night."

Yoongi thought of him and Jimin.

"Did I really ask Jimin to hang out with me?" He thought.

"Should I regret it? Is it bad that I feel more comfortable around Jimin than my own boyfriend?"