Arrival at Camping Site

Atlas

 .                  

    "Honey, what if this trip isn't going to fix anything?" Mr. Kim asked., eyeballing his wife.

"We'll have to see. If nothing resolves, then it shouldn't matter. Let the poor boys be." She said, putting her water bottle in her bag. Mr. Kim nodded. "They're waiting let's go." he smiled and led Mrs. Kim out of the door, locking it behind him.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim pecked kissed before heading to their separate vehicles. Mr. Kim got in the RV and set down his luggage in one of the empty seats at the bar behind the driver's seat. "Everyone ready for some fun?" he smiled cheerfully and started the van.

Jimin groaned and prayed. "Please let this be a good trip, please." Jungkook glanced at Jimin and smiled. "Praying now?" Jimin gave Jungkook his serious look and finally smiled. Mr. Kim started to pull out of the driveway and followed behind the Range Rover. 

"Do you think me and you would actually get them jealous?" Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, asking Jimin, concerned. Jimin nodded. "Were you there when Taehyung walked of the house angrily?" 

Jungkook smiled and nodded. "I hope he gets angry. That's my feelings toward him right now!" Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook's arm. "Calm down and relax. We have about an hour before we arrive. How about you something productive?" 

Jungkook nodded again and pulled out his earphones and started to listen to music, resting his head and shutting his eyes. Jimin received a tap on his shoulder from behind him. He turned around. "Hm? What do you want, Baekhyun?" 

Baekhyun smirked. "I'm sorry for overhearing you and Jungkook's conversation, but you're seriously doing this?" Jimin scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "Excuse me? What do you mean? What?"

Baekhyun sighed and rolled his eyes. "You're deaf, aren't you? Anyway, you're pretending to date Jungkook?" Jimin glanced at Jungkook then moved his eyes back on Baekhyun, nodding softly. Baekhyun shrugged. "Why?"

"He likes Taehyung." Jimin answered. Baekhyun nodded himself, but still confused. "He does?" 

"Yeah, it might not seem like it because he's kept Taehyung away from him since he's mad about you and Taehyung sleeping together." Baekhyun shrugged again and smiled. It was the thought of Taehyung. "What if Taehyung likes me?"

Jimin scoffed. "You? There's no freaking way he's into you like that. You're the one who slept with him and dragged Jungkook away from him." Baekhyun gasped and whispered to Jimin. "What did I do? Taehyung and I are friends." 

"You're leading him on no matter how drunk you were. You still haven't even apologized to Jungkook. I can tell Taehyung is sorry because he actually walks up to Jungkook without hesitation and apologies. He doesnt like you in that way, he likes Jungkook. You would know that if you would know what's happening in this kind of situation." Jimin said harshly and turned back to face Mr. Kim's direction. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Whatever, we'll see about that." he faced a different direction and mumbled something under his breath. Jimin smirked. "Mumble all you want."

*_____*

"Mom, how long until we're actually there? I need to go to the bathroom!" Taehyung started wiggling in his seat, groaning. Hoseok let out small laughs and hit Yoongi's knee.

"Babe, stop." Yoongi said politely and layed his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Hoseok listened to Yoongi's demanding directions and layed his own head on top of Yoongi's. Taehyung looked back at the two and smiled. "Look, how cute!" 

Yoongi smiled sarcastically and held up his middle finger to Taehyung, still smiling. Taehyung's mouth dropped as he gasped. "Mom, do you see what Yoongi's signaling to me?" 

"No, honey. Wanna know why? I'm driving." she continued keeping her eyes on the road. Taehyung groaned and started to wiggle in his seat again. Namjoon let out laughs and looked at Taehyung. "Taehyung, are-are you okay?" he finished laughing.

"It's not funny, Namjoon." Taehyung replied and rolled his eyes, relaxing in his seat finally. Hoseok got Taehyung's full attention. "Yes?" Taehyung asked, facing his position towards his window to hear his best friend much better. 

"Tell me. You and Jungkook? Better? Worse?" he asked. Taehyung couldn't stop thinking of the way Jimin and Jungkook were flirting. Of course, he knows it's an act. He couldn't lie to Hoseok. "I don't know. Hard to tell." he pulled off a fake smile.

Hoseok knew what he was doing, but let it be. He's being too "overprotective". He sat back in his seat and found Yoongi sleeping peacefully. He smiled and locked his fingers with Yoongi's. Yoongi smiled in his sleep. 

*_____*

○ About an hour later  ○ 

 

Mr. Kim parked his RV in the parking lot for RVs and Mrs. Kim parked her car on in a regular one. Mr. Kim unbuckled his seatbelt and stood. The teenagers he was riding with started gathering their electronics and luggage together. "We'll explain everything once we get to our tent site. Understand?" 

They nodded and followed behind Mr. Kim, getting off the bus. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him back. "You know the drill, right?" Jungkook nodded and smiled, intertwining fingers with Jimin. The two got off the RV as Mr. Kim locked it behind him. Mr. Kim and the group of teens walked towards Mrs. Kim and the other group of teenagers. 

"Honey, do you know the location?" Mr. Kim asked as he pulled out his phone. Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim started working together to know where they're going and what to do. Taehyung pulled out his phone and plugged in his ear buds and listened to music, walking in different directions. 

Jungkook let go of Jimin's hand and glanced at Taehyung. Jimin looked at Yoongi and Hoseok before looking in another direction. On the other hand, Namjoon and Jin were the only ones who were getting caught up on each one's personality. Suddenly they got close to each other's face as they kissed.

Jimin's eyes bulged as he saw them kiss then smiled. He knew he was happy for them. Especially because Jin finally got himself a boyfriend. Look who's gay now? Mr. And Mrs. Kim cleared their throats to get the teenagers attention. Taehyung was still listening to music on the other hand.

"Jungkook, can you get him? Otherwise, Taehyung will be lost." Mr. Kim said, pointing at his son and looking at Jungkook. Jungkook stood there with his hands in his pockets, pretending he didn't hear anything. He heard, but did he want to? No. 

"Uh, hello? Jungkook?" Mrs. Kim smiled and giggled. She waved her hand in front of Jungkook's face. "Yes, Mrs. Kim?" 

Jimin sighed in frustration and tapped Taehyung on his shoulder. He turned around and took out his ear buds. Taehyung joined the huddled group and listened. 

"Alright, now, we're not splitting up just as you all know, but we are going to share tents. There aren't enough tents for each and one of us. So, we're going to tell you who you're sharing with before we head down to our site. Got it?" 

They groaned and nodded sadly. Mrs. Kim spoke again. "There's also to be no sleeping together." she looked at Baekhyun and Taehyung. She returned her eyes to the rest of the teenagers and started. "It'll be Yoongi and Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin, and Jungkook and Baekhyun. Mr. Kim and I will get the cabin."

The teenagers groaned again and picked up their luggage and followed behind Mrs. and Mr. Kim as they started to walk. Jungkook took hold of Jimin's hand again as he smiled to the ground, pulling him closer as they were walking. Taehyung walked with Yoongi and Hoseok the whole entire way. 

"There's something weird about Jimin and Jungkook, don't you think?" Taehyung asked, his arms crossed over his chest and getting close to Hoseok's ear. Hoseok looked back at Jimin and Jungkook and let out a small laugh. "Don't believe what they're doing." 

Taehyung shrugged and kept walking. 

"We're here!" Mr. Kim pointed out. In front of them had eight tents in boxes laying on the ground. The cabin was in the placed in the middle. Mrs. and Mr. Kim walled toward the cabin and opened the door which appeared to be unlocked. 

Seconds later, they came out of the cabin. They walked down the front steps and stood in front of the teens. The teenagers stood there looking confused and dumbfounded. Mr. and Mrs. Kim laughed and spoke. "What's with those faces?"

"How is this camping if you two get the cabin indoors instead of outdoors? Explore nature too!" Taehyung said, glaring at his mom and dad. 

"Well you guys are here for a reason, am I right? We're not here because we want to be, but for your purpose." Mr. Kim sarcastically smiled. The teenagers groaned again and dropped their luggage onto the dirt. 

"Now, let's put together tents. Go ahead and find your partner you're sharing with and get started. We have to go find sticks and other natural resources. Go go!" Mrs. Kim said in a cheerful tone. 

They started working on their tents quite slowly, but looked at the manual for instructions. Jimin got frustrated at the first step and stomped. "How the hell do you put a tent together? We're all not smart!" 

Jimin continued to groan, wasting time. Jungkook walked up behind him and slipped his arms around Jimin's waist. He rested his head on Jimin's shoulder, smiling. "Having trouble?" 

Is he trying to gain the feelings I had for him before?

Jimin blushed and leaned back onto Jungkook's chest. "Aren't you?" 

"No, I made Baekhyun put it together since he thinks he's all tough. Maybe he can show Taehyung how muscular he really is." Jungkook pulled away and slipped his hands in his pockets. 

Jimin laughed and set down the tent parts he had in his hand. He walked in Jungkook's direction and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck from the side. "Do you think it's working?" he asked while whispering.

"I don't know, but we have two more days left to find out." Jungkook replied and kissed Jimin's cheek before escaping Jimin's arms and walking away. 

 

○ Seven more chapters left before the finale ☜