Breakfast Date

Atlas

 

Taehyung woke up from his sleep.

"What time is it?"

Hoseok looked up from his phone, taking a glare at Taehyung. 

"Time for you to chill the hell out."

Taehyung rubbed his eyes, trying to adjust them straightforward.

"What do you mean?"

"You and Baekhyun last night. Remember? Wait, of course not."

Hoseok jumped out of his bed. "Well, Yoongi just left so we better go head next door. Your dad is nice enough to take us out to breakfast. Be thankful for him, please."

He opened the door, stepping out into the hallway. "You comin'?"

Taehyung went back to last night. Sure enough, he remembered what him and Baekhyun had did upstairs. He even remembered how Jungkook was so heartbroken. He knew what he did was poor. Baekhyun was Jungkook's best friend. It was time to apologize.

"Yeah, I'm coming!"

Taehyung got out of bed and exited the room.

"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" Hoseok glanced at Taehyung before stopping in front of Mr. Kim's door.

"Acting like what, Hoseok?"

"Why on earth would you sleep with Baekhyun?"

"Um, excuse me, we didn't sleep together. We came straight downstairs so that doesn't technically count." Taehyung whispers.

"After you and Baekhyun.." Hoseok whispered back.

"Are you jealous or something? You're never this protective over me."

"....what? No, of course not. I fell for Yoongi for a reason."

"I can sleep with whoever I want to, Hoseok. You're not my protector. I can save my own self."

"Oh, really? Try thinking before getting drunk and making out with Jungkook's best friend!"

"Can you lower your voice? We're right in front of my own dad's door."

"Whatever. I'll have you tell Mr. Kim yourself at breakfast. I mean, you don't need protection, right? You got it all on your own."

Hoseok finally opened Mr. Kim's door, taking a last look at Taehyung, his ex, before entering the room.

Taehyung, again, felt guilty for his bad actions.


 

Jimin woke up from someone shaking him with pressure.

"Wake up, Jimin. This house has a lot of cleaning to do." 

Jin shook Jimin once more.

"Dude, don't ever shake me rough again." Jimin brushed the blanket off of him, taking a look at the living room.

"Holy crap,"

"Exactly. Now get up and shower. ..well, I wouldn't recommend taking a shower. The leftover food and alcohol reeks."

"Got you. Anyway, I can't stay and help you and Baekhyun."

"Why not?"

"I'm going out with Yoongi." 

Jimin slid his black boots on, tying the laces.

"That boy from the beach? Are you two dating? If so, tell me all about it."

Jin smiled and slid closer to Jimin.

"What? No," He slid back a little.

"We're just going out for coffee."

"Then can I come? I mean, Baekhyun's the one who wanted to throw a huge party for his birthday. Kind of his responsibility to clean his own house."

Jimin let out a soft laugh. "You can't come. It's just him and I hanging out alone. Drinking coffee."

"Does he even know about this date? Like having coffee?"

Jin grinned.

"I'm taking him out to get coffee and it's not a date. Plus, he's the one who asked me."

"Isn't he dating someone? I kind of saw him and some random dude making out at the beach in the sand."

Jimin froze. "making out". 

Were they really that dumb to do that behind my back? Wait, why should I care? I hardly know the guy as it is nor do I like him. He thought to himself.

"He is dating someone. Hoseok."

"..then why did he ask you out?"

"He didn't. He just wanted to hang out."

Jin shrugged. "I don't know, man."

"Can you drive me to the hotel?" Jimin stood up and slid on his jacket.

"What about Baekhyun?" 

Jin stood as well, grabbing the keys off the table.

"He can come only if he wants to."

Jimin opened the front door.

"Baekhyun! We're leaving! Are you coming or not?" Jin shouted.

Jimin and Jin stood there in silence, waiting for an answer. 

All they could hear was the sound of Baekhyun vomiting.

"Let's go." Jin said, rushing Jimin out the door.


 

"Where do you guys want to go for breakfast?" Mr. Kim said, sliding on his coat.

"I don't care and really dad? The coat? It's so humid outside." Taehyung said with a crack in his voice.

"If I want to wear a coat then I'll wear a coat. Now, any suggestions for breakfast?"

"How about.. hmm..no. Don't know." Namjoon answered before returning back to his phone.

"I say let's just go to a restaurant that will feed us all!" Taehyung shouted.

Everyone rolled their eyes, facing Taehyung.

"Why is everything on me today?" 

Taehyung looked around at all three of his friends.

"Oh, trust me. You know why."

Hoseok looked down at him and distanced himself.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked.

"Taehyung and Baekhyun–"

"We'll talk about this at the restaurant. Now go freshen up and meet me in the lobby. Go go go!" Mr. Kim clapped his hands together.

Namjoon and the others got up and picked out clothing, or left the room.

"I can't go with you guys today." Yoongi said, grabbing Hoseok's arm and shutting Mr. Kim's door behind him.

Hoseok turned around to face Yoongi. "Why can't you?"

"I'm going out with Jimin." He shrugged.

"Jimin? You're talking about that guy from the beach, right?"

"Yeah, it's nothing though. Just hanging out like normal friends."

"Yeah, I understand. I trust you." Hoseok smiled.

"Good," Yoongi smiled back and leaned against the wall, pulling Hoseok towards him.

"We're in the hallway, Yoongi..." Hoseok smiled again and kissed him happily.

Yoongi kissed back.

Hoseok pulled back. "How long will you be gone?"

"Stop, seriously." Yoongi smiled and hit him in the arm.

"Fine." Hoseok pulled Yoongi into a tight hug.

Yoongi buried his face to Hoseok's neck.

Now this felt like home.

He smiled and pulled away.

"Have fun," Hoseok said, opening the door that lead to him and Taehyung's room.

"You too."

"I'll try!"