Picking Your Outfit

Atlas

A/N: The outfits that are picked out for Seokjin, Yoongi, and Jimin are in the RUN Dance Practice just to clarify what they're going to be wearing at Baekhyun's party. Eventually in the next chapter, I will describe the rest of BTS' outfits and what video it is located in. Thank you and enjoy Picking Your Outfit! -kt 


 

"So about the ground rules I was talking about," Jin said.

Baekhyun and the others walked in the mall and sat down in the sitting area.

Yoongi looked at Baekhyun and Jin who were currently making eye contact with him and Jimin.

"Why are we just looking at each other? What's the ground rules?" Jimin asked.

"Right. There's just one rule." Baekhyun said.

"And that is?"

"We'll be splitting into groups." Jin answered.

"Why? I'm mature enough." Yoongi sat up.

"Well, since there's four of us, are we splitting into twos?" Jimin questioned.

"No, we're going to let one of us roam the mall to get lost. Of course we are, Jimin."

"What's our groups?"

"It'll be Yoongi and Jimin and Jin and I."

"Why Jimin with me?" Yoongi asked once more.

"So you two can get a chance to talk. You know, get to know each other." Jin said.

"But why can't I shop with you?"

"Because I don't know you. I'm with Jin because I happen to know him." Baekhyun shrugged.

"I don't know Jimin."

"That's why I'm pairing you two together. Take a chance and turn on that brain of yours." 

Yoongi rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

"Let's go shop." Jin stood, along with the other three.

"Come on, Jimin." Yoongi took Jimin's wrist and pulled him along to another direction.

"Don't forget, we're shopping for a party, not for yourself!" Jin shouted.

Baekhyun and Jin locked their fingers together and went to the first shop they saw.


 

"Are you really taking us to the mall where Baekhyun and the rest are at?" Hoseok asked.

"No, we're going to the farthest mall there is possible." Mr. Kim answered.

"Really? I should've bought along my iPhone." Hoseok said.

"You lost it?" Mr. Kim glanced at Hoseok before returning his eyes to the road.

"No, it's in the trunk in Yoongi's bag." Hoseok replied.

"Did he happen to steal it?"

"No, it's just in his bag, safely."

"Seriously? Yoongi's bag? Safely? Are you sure you're misunderstanding which bag is which?"

"No, Mr. Kim." Hoseok smiled.

Mr. Kim nudged Hoseok. "What's going on between with you two?" 

"We're just have a complicated relat—.. I mean friendship."

"What happened?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Things weren't working out."

Mr. Kim nodded.

"Dad, how long?" Taehyung interrupted.

Hoseok's eyes lit up. He hoped he didn't just overhear the conversation Hoseok had with his ex-boyfriend's dad. 

"About forty-five minutes." 

"I thought we were going to the mall where Yoongi's at?"

"Hoseok doesn't want to go." Mr. Kim looked at him.

It was sure a lie. He seriously wants to go see Yoongi. Hoseok really did want to wrap his arms around his precious boy and have the sweetest and longest kiss with him until it was time to end it even if he just saw Yoongi like minutes ago. 

"Really Hoseok? Can't we like keep him away from Yoongi?"

"Let's just turn around and go to the mall. I'll be fine." Hoseok ran his hands through his hair.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Yes."

Soon, Mr. Kim pulled up to a stop light. When the light turned green, he made a U-Turn and continued to drive straight to the mall.

Taehyung elbowed Jungkook, pulling out one of his ear buds.

He looked at him.

Taehyung smiled and tickled Jungkook softly.

Jungkook laughed out loud. "Stop, Taehyung." 

"Boys, what's going on back there?" Mr. Kim looked in the rearview mirror back at Jungkook and Taehyung. 

"Nothing." Jungkook smirked.


 

"How do I look? Hot?" Jimin asked, putting a jacket to his chest and shoulders.

"You look good. Maybe add a white shirt underneath so it kind of does look..hot." Yoongi shrugged.

"You want me to look hot?" Jimin hung the jacket back on the rack, looking at Yoongi.

"Not for me, but for girls that like styles like that." Yoongi replied.

Jimin sighed. "I'll pick something else out."

"What? No. Get the jacket." Yoongi brushed one of his hands on Jimin's arm. 

"Fine." Jimin grabbed the jacket and headed towards the shoe section. "Maybe some new shoes."

"Why? Those are fine." Yoongi looked down at Jimin's shoes.

"Yeah, but, what kind of guy walks in a party with dirty shoes?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi shrugged. "Me."

Jimin looked down at Yoongi's shoes. "Clearly."

"What are you saying "clearly" for? Mine aren't as dirty as yours."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I'll get these." Jimin pointed at some shoes. 

"Black boots?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, they'll go perfect with my outfit."

"Got'cha." Yoongi nodded.

Jimin took the box of shoes, checking if it's the right shoe size.

"Now, let's shop for you?" Jimin smiled.

"No, I don't need anything." Yoongi slid his hands in his pockets.

"Clearly you need an outfit." Jimin checked Yoongi from head to toe.

"Clearly this, clearly that." Yoongi smiled.

"Let's see. You already have ripped jeans, am I right?" Jimin laughed.

"How do you know?"

"Your style runs into the ripped jeans category."

"I do wear ripped jeans, indeed."

"Do you have a white shirt?" Jimin asked once more.

"Yeah."

"All you need is a black jacket to match, okay?"

Yoongi nodded.

"How about this?" Jimin picked up the jacket off the rack.

"Looks good."

"We're so getting it."

"I'll pay." Yoongi started to walk to the register.

"Wait, I will." Jimin smiled.

"Fine."

As soon as Jimin walked in front of Yoongi, he tripped Jimin, laughing, and following after him.


 

"Maybe you go good with a jacket and Converse. Seems like you, right?" Baekhyun asked.

"I guess, I don't know. I put on clothes and go. I don't style my outfits."

"I see. You're getting the black jacket with the Converse." He nodded.

"Sure."

Baekhyun and Jin grabbed the jacket and shoes, walking to the register.

"Are you getting anything?" Jin asked, pulling out his wallet.

"No, I have an outfit for tonight. It's new."

"..okay?" 

 

A/N: What do you guys think? Leave a comment below and I'll reply to what ever question or comment you have. I really love getting comments! Stay tuned for the next chapter! -kt