No Longer Hidden

Atlas

 

"This movie is boring me out. Can we just like go out?" Jungkook said, sitting up on the bed. 

"Go out for what? We ate dinner and shops are closing shortly." Jimin glanced at Jungkook before returning to the television.

"Did I say get in the car and go?" Jungkook looked at Jimin.

Jimin shook his head.

"Exactly. Now as I was saying, let's roam the hallways." Jungkook bit his lip, smiling.

"Seriously? You're gonna get us kicked out of this hotel! Jin paused the movie, looking at Jungkook.

"That's the whole point." Jungkook looked at Jimin. "You in?"

"Yeah, I'm definitely in on this!" Jimin high-fived Jungkook.

"Let's go." Jungkook took Jimin's hand.

"What? So, if you're to roam the halls and disturb members, where will we go if we get kicked out, huh?" Jin turned off the TV.

"So what if we get kicked out? We can go stay with my friend up the street from here." Jungkook tugged on Jimin, pulling him outside of the room.

"I don't care about who you happen to know in California, it's just really bad to do this kind of stuff.

"Fine, be a party pooper." Jungkook said, pulling the door shut behind himself.

Jin looked up and rolled his eyes. 

Jin walked over to the nightstand that's being used by Jungkook.

"What's he been up to?" Jin said to himself, looking in the drawer of the nightstand.

Jin closed the the drawer and noticed a water bottle on top of the night stand.

Jin grabbed the water bottle off the nightstand and sniffed it.

His eyes lit up. "He's been drinking?"


"Alright, time for bed, boys." Mr. Kim came in the room with pajamas.

"Just a few minutes?" Yoongi looked up from his phone.

"No, we got a big day tomorrow." Mr. Kim sat on his bed, pulling out a book.

"Like what?" Namjoon said, looking at Mr. Kim. 

"We're going to go to the beach, maybe. Depending on behavior." Mr. Kim put glasses on his face, looking down at his book.

"The beach sounds fun." Namjoon said, with Yoongi nodding.

"Now, come on. Get in bed, please."

Namjoon and Yoongi got up from the sofa and went straight to their bed.

*Knock, knock, knock, knock*

"I'll get it. It's probably Hoseok." Yoongi put back on his slippers and went over to the door.

Yoongi opened the door. His heart sunk. 

He sighed. "Can I help you?"

Jungkook and Jimin couldn't stop laughing.

"Look, if you're here for Taehyung, he's next door." Yoongi folded his arms.

"We're not looking for him." Jimin finished laughing, walking away from Yoongi's hotel room, laughing yet again.

"Okay then." Yoongi looked down the hall quickly, noticing Jungkook's stumbling.

"Idiots." Yoongi shut the door, turning off the bedroom light.

"Good night." Yoongi jumped into the bed, not taking him anytime to fall asleep.


"So, what's going on between you and Yoongi?" Taehyung faced Hoseok.

"Nothing, why?" Hoseok was looking in another direction.

"You seriously don't remember when me and my dad were exchanging roommates?" Taehyung poked Hoseok, getting his attention.

Hoseok smiled before turning around to face Taehyung. "No."

"To refresh your memory, you were totally fighting over Yoongi with my dad." Taehyung smiled.

"I was not." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

Taehyung nodded. "Sure you weren't."

Hoseok smiled. "Get off my bed." He rolled Taehyung off.

"You're so mean."

Taehyung got in his bed.

"I was born that way." Hoseok turned off the lights and got in bed.

"Trust me. We all know."

"Shut up."

 

A/N: Last chapter for now, but there will be a celebrity guest in the next chapter. If you guys have any suggestions, comment down below what you thought of this week's three new chapters and who you want the celebrity guest to be. Thank you, readers! -kt