Uncalled For

Atlas

"I can't believe my mom still let us go to California by ourselves. I mean, what's gotten into her? She let me leave the house the same time as my curfew to go to a party which by the way was very boring." Jungkook said, the youngest friend of the group of two of his friends. 

"Seriously? Wow, my mom only let me go because she "assumed" you guys were mature enough to go on a trip this huge but I happen to know you two. Definitely not mature." Jimin answered and looked at Jin, the oldest one between Jimin and Jungkook. 

"What? It's not like I party all night to catch up on girls." Jin responded from beside Jimin. 

"Okay, Jin sure enough made that clear." Jimin, second-oldest friend frowned then looked out the window.

"Guys, we're here to have a great time, not to argue over something totally not worth it towards this trip. Jungkook softly punched his two friends in the arm.

"I guess you're right, just, there's nothing to do," Jimin looked over at Jin and Jungkook, then looked out the window once more. 

"Of course there's nothing to do, we're on a plane." Jin turned to Jimin and gave him a sarcastic look.

"Play some games or something on your phone, we're almost there." Jungkook relaxed himself and slept throughout the ride. 


 

"There's so much to say right now. I'm taking my son and his three friends on a trip! So exciting!" Mr. Kim, Taehyung's dad put on a bright smile and reached for his camera.

"Say cheese!" Mr. Kim looked over at his son's friends then his son. 

"Isn't "cheese" a little too old?" Taehyung looked at the camera, flashed a smile then quickly frowned looking at his dad.

"Since when did you become so grumpy?" Taehyung's dad gave a curious look towards his son.

"I know, he's been like that since we got out of school." Hoseok, Taehyung's closest friend said, looking at Taehyung.

"That's not true." Taehyung looked at his friends.

His friends shrugged and Taehyung rolled his eyes, frowning.

"You have to lighten up, hyung. You never know how this trip might turn out." Yoongi, another friend of Taehyung's, smiled and slid his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. 

Hoseok kept his eye on Taehyung and Yoongi. He couldn't help but look down at the way Yoongi had his hand so tight on Taehyung's shoulder. It made him feel depressed. It made him feel like just a nobody. It was really hard to be one of Yoongi's best friends if Hoseok really liked him.

"Why does everything have to be so hard between Yoongi and I?" Hoseok said in his mind, looking away before pain would hit him. 

"Thanks, I guess I'll give this trip a try after all." Taehyung smiled at his dad. 

His three friends, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon got back to what they were doing. That was either text friends from school, eat what was provided, or play games on their phones.

"So, how long will this trip be? About how many weeks?" Taehyung raised his hand, questioning while looking at the four that were surrounding him. 

Yoongi and the others growned at what he had said.

It had been tough for Taehyung to go on a trip that his dad suggested. Yeah, it might be full of happiness and full of fun especially because his three best guy friends were taking part in this trip, but, the question he's been asking himself is, what mistakes could happen?


"It's really beautiful in California. Did you guys see the view from here?"Jimin had said, looking outside of the window. 

Jin and Jungkook looked over for a quick glance. 

"Wow, you're right. I really cannot wait to check it out with a closer view." Jim grabbed his camera and took a picture of the view that appeared to be the beach. 

"When do we land?" Jungkook looked at Jin and Jimin, checking the time on his phone. 

"About five to ten minutes, exact." Jimin finally answered and started to pack up his belongings. 

"Can't wait." Jin sent a big smile towards his friends. 


 

"So, does this plane have an ending?" Taehyung said, scrolling through his phone for any missed calls possibly from his other friends he doesn't really care about or his mom that is wondering how we're all doing but only especially because she misses her husband. 

"Taehyung, relax, you were doing so fine until you started to talk again." Hoseok looked at Taehyung. "Don't make it worse."

"Yes," Taehyung looked at Hoseok and smiled. 

"We'll be there in a few minutes." Hoseok rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

It hadn't took Hoseok but a minute to look at Yoongi. Yoongi was glaring at the thought of what had just happened. Hoseok had his head laying on Taehyung's shoulder and Hoseok looked comfortable just sitting there very close. It made Yoongi's heart cold just like his glare. Hoseok assumed Yoongi was jealous because of the selfish glare Yoongi had given him so he slipped his head off of Taehyung and looked down feeling horribly terrible. His assumption was right; Yoongi was jealous. 

Taehyung looked at his dad who was looking through old photos on his camera. He saw the way his dad was smiling. It made him smile. Taehyung looked away and layed his eyes on Yoongi and Hoseok who were in their own world. Lastly, Taehyung looked at Namjoon who was too busy sleeping with his head to his neck pillow and ear buds in his two ears. 

"Well, I'm going to the bathroom." Taehyung got up and climbed over Hoseok.

"Sorry."

Taehyung walked to the bathroom.

On the way to the bathroom, Taehyung looked over at all the other people that were flying to California as well. Every time a passenger would look at him, he would bow in a way to say hello politely. Taehyung finally reached the bathroom.

When Taehyung reached the door handle, he felt a warm hand touch his skin, sending chills to the back of his spine. 

"I'm so sorry!" the strange guy said and bowed, apologizing.

Taehyung had realized he was still glancing at the two of their hands touching.

He looked up.