Chapter 9

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

It's dismissal now and I'm keeping my things coz I'm about to leave.

 

I got a little hard time keeping my books. I'm bringing them home today because tomorrow is weekend and I can't read them if they're here in school.

 

When I'm done there's only me, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Qri and Sulli.

 

The others already flew away.

 

"Eunjung, it's still early. Do you wanna hang out first? There's a book I wanna buy" Sulli ask me.

 

I want to join her in the book store but there's a most important thing than books for now.

 

"I'm sorry but my wife and I have plans today. Right Jiyeon?" I said as I wrap my arm around Jiyeon's waist and pull her closer to me.

 

She got startled because she's talking to Hyomin and Qri.

 

"Mwo?" She curiously asks me.

 

"I said we do have plans so let’s go" I said.

 

I immediately grab her back and drag her outside before she could even say something that's against my words.

 

I don't know why I'm making excuse to Sulli. I could just tell her the truth right?

 

Mom messaged me and she said that I'm going to meet someone and she also said that I have to bring Jiyeon with me.

 

"Hey, where are we going?" she ask me when we get in the car.

 

I open the back seat and put our bags there.

 

Before we get inside the car too.

 

"To our house" I answered.

 

"Eh?" she looks at me and frown.

 

I sighed.

 

"I mean to my parents’ house" I explained and she just nodded.

 

I start the car and start driving.

 

"Why is it so?" she ask again

 

"She said she wanted us to meet someone" I answered.

 

"Oh I wonder who is that someone" She said.

 

"I'm wondering the same thing" I said.

 

"By the way, are you serious about having trouble with English alphabet?" I ask and she laughs.

 

"Wae?" I curiously ask her.

 

My question is not funny. Why is she laughing?

 

"I can't believe I'm going to say this but you are a pabo Ham Eunjung" She said and laughs.

 

Mwo?

 

Me?

 

A pabo?

 

"Me being confused with your made up excuse makes me a pabo?" I ask her.

 

"Yup" She said and still laughing at me.

 

"How does that makes me a pabo?" I irritably ask her.

 

"Because you shouldn't have been confused Eunjung" she said.

 

I shouldn't have been confused?

 

But she's making me confuse more.

 

I just frown.

 

"OH MY GOSH I can't believe it. The teacher and Ham Eunjung got confused with my excuse but you know what that was meant to confuse people but I wasn't expecting that you would fall for it too. Newsletters all starts with letter N. There's no way you have to alphabetize them. Newsletters are arranged by the date it was issued" she explains and laughs at me again feeling proud of herself

 

But

 

Clever

 

That didn't cross my mind

 

"Oh I wouldn't fall for it if my mind was conditioned" I said and smirked while looking at the road coz I know she's looking at me.

 

But the smirked was washed away with her answer.

 

"I know" she said.

 

I thought she would be mad at me again.

 

"It's a good thing that I don't have a brain to condition" she said and smirked at me

 

"Tss. You know how to answer now" I said complimenting her.

 

"Actually people who talks like you is not new to me. My family talks that way so I'm used to it. It's just that none of them were arrogant enough to tell me I'm brainless. Well of course except my dad and someone" She said.

 

Someone?

 

And I'm arrogant?

 

"I'm not arrogant. Just telling the truth." I said.

 

"Yes, but try to be sensible. You aren't talking with stones" She said and rolled her eyes on me.

 

I fine her cute in whatever she do

 

"By the way, who's that someone? Seems like you hold a grudge" I ask

 

"You wouldn't wanna know" She answered.

 

"I wanna know" I insist.

 

"Park Sulli" She said.

 

"Oh she's not arrogant. Maybe she only said that for fun" I said.

 

Sulli was very kind

 

She couldn't have been arrogant not unless Jiyeon did something to her that triggers her to say that.

 

"Whatever" Jiyeon just said and look outside the window.

 

"Wh-"

 

"Please let's not talk about her. Can we?" She asks.

 

Seems like she really have an issue with her cousin.

 

But I'm really curious about it.

 

Maybe I could ask Sulli about it instead.

 

HAM'S RESIDENCE

 

I parked the car then Jiyeon and I get inside the house.

 

"WHOA DAEBAK there's two Eunjung!" Jiyeon said in shock.

 

If she's in shock what about me?

 

I can see a complete replica of myself but just a little bit masculine.

 

The boy version of myself.

 

Mom told me before that I do have a twin brother but he died.

 

But what is this?

 

"Eunjung I want you to meet your twin brother Eunwo" Mom introduces me to him.

 

"I thought he was dead... Uhm don't get me wrong Eunwo but that's what they told me before" I said I'm still in state of shock.

 

"Oh don't worry noona. It's ok. I didn't get you wrongly" He said and smile.

 

"Your twin brother was kidnapped when you are still young. Your Mom and I already thought that he was dead because he one who kidnap him died when his house burn to ashes including him" Dad explains.

 

"Oh...welcome home bro" I said and give my brother a hug.

 

Mom and Dad leave us for a moment to give us some time to talk.

 

We sit on the couch and I almost forgot about Jiyeon.

 

"Oh by the way this is my wife. Jiyeon" I introduce her to him.

 

"Annyeong Jiyeon noona. You're very pretty" My brother said to her and offered a handshake.

 

"Ahaha thank you. It was nice to see another Eunjung" Jiyeon said and accepted the handshake.

 

When their hand touched I immediately pull Jiyeon away and make her sit beside me.

 

"HAHA Noona don't be jealous. It's just a handshake" My twin brother said and laughs at me.

 

"Omo don't say that Eunwo-yah she's not jealous. She'll never be jealous" Jiyeon said while giving me a meaningful look.

 

"Oh do I make your feelings confused now Jiyeon noona?" he asks jokingly.

 

"No of course not. You may look alike but my heart only belongs to Ham Eunjung" She said and hug my arm then clings to my shoulder.

 

"You're very lucky to have her noona" Eunwo said to me.

 

"Nope. She's lucky to have me. This kid is a pabo. She doesn't like to study" I said and Jiyeon pouts.

 

"Me, I don't like to study too. Reading books makes me sleepy. I like to sing and dance" he said.

 

"Wow Jjang!! We love the same thing" Jiyeon said and transferred to the couch where Eunwo seats.

 

"Are you going to our school too?" she asks him.

 

"Hmm. That's what Mom and Dad said" He answers.

 

"Great!! You should audition to the dance club. I’m the president in that club" Jiyeon said excitedly

 

Should I learn how to dance too?

 

Wait...

 

Why the hell would I learn to dance?

 

"Sure, I'd love to audition in that" he said and they're having their conversation pretending like I don't exists.

 

I just watch them having fun with each other.

 

Seems like Jiyeon is enjoying his company so much.

 

So what are they now?

 

Bestfriends?

 

Tss.

 

"Jiyeon it's time to go home" I stand up and said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter