Chapter 24

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

Things were going pretty well in the sports fest. We won in every battle now we have to prepare for the finale.

 

I sat on the corner of our practice room. I feel so tired and I don't know.

 

Damn

 

"Are you ok Jiyeon? You often get tired so fast these past few days." Suzy said and sit beside me.

 

"I don't know either. Maybe because I'm too exhausted from everything that's happening around us now. Where is Minnie?" I ask.

 

"Well, she go outside when you said let's take a break. I don't know where is she going" She said to me

 

"Maybe she went outside to meet Qri" I guessed.

 

"Or Sunny" Suzy added.

 

Yeah, she hangs out a lot with Sunny these days.

 

"Any I'm going to the restroom first" I said and leave her.

 

I headed to the restroom.

 

I feel so tired really.

 

I need a lot of rest after the sports fest.

 

When I'm done I go outside the cubicle and I've a dreadful creature in a cheerleading uniform.

 

I just decided to ignore her coz like I said she's dreadful and I feel exhausted for some reasons.

 

But even before I could step outside she grabs my arm and pull me inside.

 

"Why does a brainless creature like you always get on my way?" she said to me.

 

I shove her hand away forcefully.

 

Me getting on her way?

 

"I'm not getting on your way you're just really taking the wrong way Sulli" I said to her and turn my back again to leave.

 

"Do you think Eunjung really loves you?" she said to me.

 

I stop but I didn't look at her.

 

What does she mean?

 

"Do you think I didn't know that you and Eunjung are still seeing each other?" She said.

 

Dang it!

 

I knew we couldn't keep this forever.

 

Especially to this clever dreadful creature.

 

I turn to face her this time.

 

"She's my wife and we love each other. You blackmailed her that's why she's with you" I said to her trying to control my anger.

 

She scoffs.

 

"Are you sure about that? Are you sure that you're not being played by Eunjung? Are you sure she really love you? Or it was me that she really love and she's just using you to help me?" she said and smirk

 

"Eunjung is being true to me. I would never believe your words cousin" I said to her.

 

Eunjung loves me.

 

I knew it and I feel it.

 

Especially that night.

 

And she would never lie to me.

 

"Eunjung really love me and she's just using you. She told me that you are just playing dumb all the time and that night you shared together was all full of lies" She said

 

I froze.

 

How did she know about that?

 

Did Eunjung rea-

 

NO! Jiyeon this girl is just playing tricks with you.

 

You shouldn't believe her.

 

"I have no time for your mind games Sulli" I said and leave her this time.

 

Talking to her is nonsense.

 

She's crazy and hysterical

 

Eunjung loves me and she will never lie to me.

 

I don't know how did she find out about those things but I'm sure Eunjung love me.

 

I won't believe that she love Sulli if unless it really came from her.

 

I was walking her in the hallway when someone pulls me inside the stock room.

 

"Hey why are you crying?"

 

I know that voice.

 

I look up to her.

 

She looks worried and I don't know that I'm crying too.

 

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Are you hurt somewhere?" She worriedly asks.

 

I hug her.

 

"You love me right?" I ask her.

 

I need to hear her say she love me.

 

I don't want this feeling inside me.

 

I don't want to doubt her.

 

"Why are you acting like this baby?" she asks as she rubs my back to calm me.

 

"Just answer me please" I beg her.

 

"Of course I do love you. Why are you like this? Tell me please" She asks.

 

I broke the hug and wipe my tears.

 

"Nothing I just wanna hear you say you love me" I said.

 

"No that's not it. I always tell you I love you" she said

 

"I just meet Sulli. She knows everything" I said to her.

 

"She what?!" she looks shock

 

"What do you mean by everything? “She ask again

 

"She knows that we are meeting each other secretly. She knows that I'm pretending to be dumb. She also knows that something happens to us on that night' I explained.

 

"H-how did she know those things? Did she know our plan too?" she asks.

 

I can see that she's starting to panic.

 

"I don't think she already knew our plan. I don't know how did she find out either but she told me that it came from you..." I said

 

"What?! No I would never tell her that. I'm not crazy like her" She said a bit irritated.

 

"I will talk to her" she said angrily and was about to walk towards the door but I stop her.

 

"Baby please keep calm. She still holds your family secret. I'm fine as long as I know you love me and she's lying to me." I said to her and cupped her face.

 

She sighed.

 

"Fine, but I still have to talk to her." She said and pulls me closer for a kiss.

 

"I love you" She said when we parted our lips.

 

"I love you too" I replied.

 

Then we go outside the storage room and go on separate ways like nothing happens.

 

This whole thing is making me a bit dizzy.

 

I think I badly need rest.

 

My phone then vibrates.

 

It's my oppa.

 

We only have two weeks to fix this case before Dad came back.

 

I open to read his message.

 

Jirongie I'm sorry but I already told Dad about what happen. I'm afraid another problem will occur if we keep it as a secret to him. They're going to arrive tomorrow night. Don't worry about me.

-Hyorongie

 

OPPA DID WHAT?!!!

 

Doesn't he know that he just open up a door for Sulli to ruin him?

 

I lean on the wall and hold my head.

 

Why I'm feeling dizzy right now?

 

"Hey Jiyeon are you ok?" I heard Suzy's voice.

 

I look to their way and I saw her and IU rushing to me.

 

"I'm alright don't worry" I said and stand straight.

 

"I think you should see a doctor Jiyeon. These past few days you easily get tired and dizzy and everything that is unusual. You need a checkup" Suzy worriedly said.

 

I'm sure I'm very ok.

 

Or this could be....

 

I smile.

 

"Yah! Why are you smiling? Now you really need to see a doctor. You're acting strange too" Suzy said hysterically and IU is trying to calm her down.

 

"Nothing I'm fine. I think I have to see the doctor really but I'm going to do that tomorrow after the closing of the festival" I said to them.

 

"Should we take you to where you're heading?" IU offered.

 

"Nah. I can manage" I said to them.

 

They seem to be looking for someone.

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

"The day after tomorrow is your wedding day. Did Hyomin already know about this?" Areum ask me.

 

We are here at the gym sitting on the bench.

 

I was just staring at the ball.

 

"I haven't told her yet. I didn't have the chance. She's always with Sunny. Do you even see how happy she is when she's with her? I'll be too selfish if I would ruin that by getting on their way" I said to her with a sad tone.

 

I'm feeling so down right now.

 

"So you plan to break the engagement but how? Like I said your wedding is the day after tomorrow and your parents will never agree to your plan" She said

 

"I know. That's why I had my own plan" I said.

 

I made up my mind.

 

I love Hyomin so I'm going to set her free.

 

I'm going to give her, her freedom.

 

I will let her be happy with Sunny.

 

I stand up.

 

"I'll go home first. Can you tell coach that? I need to rest' I said to Areum.

 

"Yah Jihyun-ah what will you do? You haven't told me yet" she asks me.

 

"It's better for you not to know" I said and leave.

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

I'm waiting for Boram to arrive at the usual spot

 

I haven't seen her since this morning and in lunch too.

 

Even her car is not around.

 

I tried to call her but she can't be reach.

 

I go to her house but the guard says she's not there and they didn't know where she went.

 

"Soyeon"

 

I look at the two person coming on my way.

 

It's IU and Suzy.

 

Right, maybe they know where is Boram.

 

"Where is Boram?" I immediately ask them.

 

They just look at each other.

 

I frown.

 

"What? Did she fly back to Netherlands again?" I ask.

 

"No Soyeon she's here in Korea. She said she had something important to do so for the meantime. Suzy and I will keep you company this afternoon" IU explains.

 

"Yup, don't worry too much. Your Highness might look like a kid but she's old enough to take care of herself. So where do you wanna go?" Suzy said and smile at me.

 

Why do I feel something behind that smile?

 

Or am I just being paranoid?

 

"Is there something I have to know?" I ask them.

 

"H-huh? That's pretty much all you have to know" IU said

 

She can't look directly into my eyes.

 

Something's going on.

 

I sighed.

 

"I just wanna go home. Please tell Boram to call me when she's not busy" I said then headed to my car.

 

Just how important is that thing that she's doing that she can't even call me and tell me directly.

 

I drive back home.

 

When I get to our house Mom told me that she received an invitation for the whole family to come.

 

It's tomorrow night.

 

"Mom what's the occasion?" I ask coz it's not written in the invitation.

 

"I don't know. It's not mention there but we have to attend" she said

 

"Are they your friends?" I ask.

 

"Nope. It's the first time I've heard of them but it would be fun to meet new people and make friends" Mom said.

 

I sighed.

 

"Ok Mom. I'll just go to my room" I said and go upstairs.

 

My parents are super friendly so don't be surprise if I am too.

 

I get inside my room and slump myself to bed then stare at my phone.

 

When will you call me?

 

 

FASTFORWARD

THE NEXT DAY

HYOMIN'S POV

 

Today is the last day of the sports fest and I'm going to watch the last match.

 

It's Sunny's team versus my Kyul.

 

Sunny is my bestfriend but I'm still going to support my future wife though she haven't informed me yet about our wed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter