Chapter 13

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"Is it painful?" I ask her and she just nod slowly.

 

Her lips are really inviting.

 

"Let me heal it" I said to her and lean forward to capture her lips.

 

I close my eyes and feel it.

 

I'm moving I just let our lips touch.

 

She told me it could take the pain away.

 

I wanna take her pain away.

 

I pull away and found out that she's in state of shock.

 

She's not moving.

 

I wave my hand in front of her but it seems like she's not with me.

 

She's cute.

 

I just prepare the food on the table and go upstairs to change.

 

When I came back she's still there touching her lips.

 

I giggled.

 

I didn't know her reaction will be like this.

 

"Jiyeon" I get closer.

 

She slowly faces me with teary eyes.

 

"JUNGIIEEE~" she suddenly squeal and hug me tight.

 

"You kiss me that means you love me too!!" She happily says.

 

Love her too?

 

I'm not really sure about it.

 

"I kiss you because it could take your pain away" I said.

 

She broke the hug.

 

She crosses her arms and pout.

 

"You are still in denial Ham Eunjung" she said and march angrily to the dining table.

 

I followed her and take a seat too.

 

"Don't be mad. I still don't know what I feel for you but I'm very sure I don't hate you. I still have to figure it out." I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"Fine" She said and starts to eat.

 

"Ok. I'll try to be a good wife to you until I sort all of my feelings. Is that ok?" I ask.

 

She suddenly faces me with a very bright smile.

 

"Jinja?" She asks and I nod.

 

"Ok. I want you to call me Baby" she said.

 

"Huh? Is that included in being a good wife?" I ask.

 

"No but that could make me happy. To be a good wife you have to make me happy" She said.

 

"I'll try but don't force me to" I said and start to eat too.

 

She pouts.

 

"Fine I will wait" She said

 

Then I remember something

 

"Jiyeonnie" I called her attention again.

 

"Baby" She corrected me.

 

I tried to say it but I can't say it.

 

"Not today please" I said

 

She sighed.

 

"Ok what is it?" She asks me.

 

"You and your oppa looks like a twin" I started

 

"Hmm. Especially when we were kids. You could've mistaken him to me or me to him but of course we can't do it now. The difference is so obvious" She said while enjoying her food.

 

"Really? So have you ever tried to pretend to be the other before?" I ask again and she thinks.

 

I think she's trying to remember it.

 

"Yeah we did" She said

 

"But it's only one time and it didn't happen again. I was 7 that time and oppa is 8. He signed up for the science fair but unfortunately he got sick on the day of the fair. He begged me to come in his behalf by pretending to be him" she enthusiastically tells me the story that I already know actually.

 

"And what did you do to the fair?" I ask.

 

"Well I just walk around the place. I'm not interested into anything but I met a cute girl with her big glasses" she said.

 

It was me. I wear glasses when I was a kid coz I actually believe that when you wear glasses you are smart.

 

"You find her cute even though she wears big nerdy glasses?" I ask.

 

"Hmm. She's cute in some ways and I don't really mind about other people's fashion. They could wear any clothes they want as long as they're happy with it" She said still not suspecting why I'm asking her about this things.

 

 

"What's the girl's name?" I ask her

 

"I don't know. We actually hang out for a while but we forgot to introduce ourselves to each other. But I gave her oppa's name before I leave. Too bad I didn't get her name" She said and she looks sad about it.

 

"Seems like you two get along well" I said and smile to her.

 

"Yeah we kinda did. We talk abo-"

 

"Planets on the solar system. How and why this happen. Your favorite food ice cream" I said interrupting her.

 

She looks at me with confusion written all over her face.

 

I get my phone and show her my picture when I was a kid.

 

"Whoa! Daebak!! It was you!!" She said happily.

 

"I can't believe we already meet before" She said

 

"Yeah and I can't believe you are smart." I said.

 

The smile on her face fades and she stops eating.

 

"No I wasn't smart. You are my, brother is but not me" She said and continue eating

 

"Ehh? Then if you weren't smart how come you explained those things to me very well? You can do better at school. Your Dad will be proud of you. I don't know why you are intentionally making your grades slack off." I ask out of curiosity.

 

She's not that brainless as I thought. No wonder sometimes she could say things that impress me.

 

"Well I'm not as smart as you are and not as smart as my brother too so I don't think my father would be proud of me for that. I'm just one step ahead of average. Those things I told you when we kids in the fair were actually written on their description. You just didn't read them" She explained.

 

"Well even though you are just one step ahead average like you said. You should do your homework so we are going to do it together tonight." I announced.

 

"Oh please Jungie don't. I have to store energy for the dance competition" She complains.

 

"The dance competition was next month. Your body doesn't need weeks to restore your energy. You are not sick" I said to her and she pout.

 

"But our assignment is Math. I hate numbers. Just let me copy yours. “She said.

 

Aigoo

 

She's not brainless just lazy.

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

IU and I are now on our way home from Princess' house.

 

"What happen to you?" IU asks me while she was driving.

 

"What do you mean what happen to me?" I curiously ask.

 

"You got bruises. I don't remember the princess got into some trouble today" she said.

 

"Oh I encountered a rare type of Pokémon" I answered.

 

"I heard you had a fight with Sulli" she said.

 

I glared at her.

 

"Why are you still asking me when you already know what happen?" I ask her.

 

"Coz I wanna know why did you do that" she said.

 

"Why don't you ask Sulli? She's your friend right?" I said irritably.

 

"She is Eunjung's friend that's why I'm being nice to her but to be honest I don't really like that girl. She looks like someone who can't be trusted" She said.

 

"Well you really can't. She called you ugly monster. Duh! You don't look like that. FYI It's more like she was describing herself." I said.

 

"So you attacked her because she insulted me." She said and grins.

 

M-MWO?

 

"Huh? Yes, I did that because she insulted you and that's an insult to me too. It's saying that I had been into a relationship with an ugly monster before" I said before I even realize what just came out of my mouth.

 

I look at IU and she looks hurt and disappointed.

 

I wanna apologize but my pride is holding me back.

 

"There's your house now" She said.

 

I look outside and I didn't even notice that I'm home.

 

Crap.

 

"Thanks for the ride" I said and go out of the car.

 

I sighed.

 

I watched her car leave before I go inside my house.

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

I was in my room.

 

My Mom keeps asking me to go out and take dinner but I really don't have the appetite so I just hide myself under the covers.

 

I heard the door opens again.

 

Heol Mom doesn't know how to give up.

 

"Mom I told you I don't want to eat" I said under my covers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter