Chapter 36

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I was really feeling lifeless again.

 

I feeling so much pain right now compared to the last time she left me without even leaving a single word.

 

Mom keeps whispering to me to smile and look at the camera but how am I supposed to do that when I'm in so much pain and even forcing a smile is a hard thing to do.

 

I just heard the music stops and the people start to go back to their places.

 

"Let's go" I heard Sulli's voice who is now pulling my arms to go down the stage.

 

I shove her hand away and walk by myself.

 

I don't care about her.

 

But before I could go down...

 

"DADDY SWEETIE"

 

I heard a child cried from the crowd.

 

Jijung?

 

I immediately search for the voice up here in the stage and when I found Jijung on the floor with Eunji. He is holding at his injured arm.

 

Damn it!

 

I rush to him shoving the people who get in my way.

 

I don't care if they got hurt coz all I'm thinking now is to get my son and my daughter.

 

Crap.

 

I was panting and my heart is racing.

 

I'm trembling a bit too when I come near Jijung and Eunji.

 

"Baby...what happen? What happen? Huh?....Daddy is here" I said nervously as I hug them.

 

"Daddy so scary" Eunji said and cry while hugging me.

 

I just kiss the top of her head while Jijung keeps crying really hard.

 

"Baby are you hurt?...hmmm?" I worriedly ask him because his arms are still injured.

 

He just shook his head while hugging me.

 

Wait.

 

"Where is your Mommy?" I ask them.

 

"We left her coz we run to you Daddy" Eunji said while rubbing her eyes.

 

They run?

 

That means Jiyeon was still here.

 

I was about to stand and search for Jiyeon when I a sudden flash of light almost blinded me.

 

Crap.

 

Reporters.

 

What am I?

 

Celebrity?

 

"Jijung Eunji" I turn to my back and saw Jiyeon there leaping a little.

 

Why is she leaping?

 

Is she hurt?

 

She hugs the kids.

 

"You make me worried too much. Don't do that again" She said while hugging the kids tight.

 

I guess the kids scared her a lot really.

 

I won't lose this precious family.

 

"Miss Eunjung who are they?" The reporters start to ask.

 

I look around me.

 

We are surrounded by reporters.

 

I look at Jiyeon again who is now standing.

 

The kids were standing in front of her and they are all looking at me like they were telling me that I should make my decision.

 

I smiled to them and step forward.

 

I held Jiyeon's face and kiss her in front of everyone while my tears are falling from my eyes.

 

"I thought you guys left me" I said when we parted our lips.

 

"I won't repeat the same mistake again Jungie. I don't trust Sulli but I do trust you." She said and wipes my tears.

 

"Thank you. Keep trusting me" I said and held her hand and motioned her to come with me and the kids.

 

People are staring at us and the camera flashes all around but I don't care.

 

I'm very proud to show them to everyone.

 

I saw my parents with a confused faces and Sulli and her mad are frowning.

 

I turn to look at Jiyeon who keeps leaping.

 

"Baby are you ok?" I whispered to her.

 

"Yeah don't worry" She said.

 

"Are you sure? Do you want me to carry you?" I offered to her and she smiled at me and shook her head.

 

I just sigh.

 

I brought them to the stage.

 

I'm going to do the right thing.

 

"Eunjung" I look at Jiyeon who is still not coming up the stage.

 

She looks a bit nervous.

 

I go down and carry up to the stage.

 

"Don't worry everything will be alright" I said and kiss her lips once again before I put her down

 

She's blushing hard right now.

 

I just smile and get the microphone.

 

"Uhm. Goo evening everyone. I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter