Chapter 26

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AFTER 3 YEARS

USA

JIYEON'S POV

 

It's been three years since we left Korea. So far we're doing well. I don't know what happen to them there after we leave.

 

Qri and I are just here trying to live a normal life as an average person who works for living.

 

I was thankful I have her all these years. I might have gone crazy if I'll be doing this alone.

 

We both work and go to school at the same time.

 

It's not that hard for me coz you know I never study.

 

It was 4pm now I just came home from work.

 

The doorbell rings.

 

I immediately stand to get the door.

 

"SWEETIE/BABES"

 

Two kids immediately run to hug me.

 

Yes, I got twins.

 

Just like Eunjung's wish it's a girl and a boy. They three years old now.

 

Jijung the boy looks like Eunjung and some of me but Qri said he just like me. Childish at times and short tempered but still childish. Heol.

 

Eunji the girl is as pretty as me. She's my mini version but in some angles she looks like Eunjung too. She acts like Eunjung. Sometimes sweet and sometimes she acts like she's not a three years old. Her words are bit harsh too sometimes.

 

Eunji calls me babes and Jijung calls me sweetie. I don't know why but I just wake up one day that they are calling me with endearments instead of mommy.

 

They were both smart kids and I love them so much.

 

"How's my sweethearts?" I said as I squat on the floor to hug both of them and they gave me a kiss.

 

"Cutie pretty bought us toys Babes." Eunji said and showed me the doll Qri bought for her.

 

"It's pretty. Just like you" I said and smile to her.

 

"Me too! Me too! Cutie Pretty bought me a soldier! This will kill the monsters around the house!" Jijung excitedly said act like he was really searching for monsters.

 

This kid is so hyper.

 

"Tsk. Jijung. There's no such thing as monsters. Quit being childish" Eunji said with her arms cross. I told you sometimes she acts older than her age.

 

"But I'm still kid and call me oppa! I'm older than you!" He said to her sisters.

 

"Hey! Kids don't fight. Just play with your toys now" Qri said to them to stop the kids from arguing.

 

"Qri to the kitchen" I said to her and headed to the kitchen.

 

She immediately follows.

 

I look at her with my arms crossed.

 

"Why are looking at me like that?" She asks as if she doesn't know why.

 

"Oh I'm sure you know why...Kyul I know you love the kids and you treat them like your own but please don’t spoil them a lot. You just bought them toys last week remember?" I said to her.

 

She's spoiling the kids too much.

 

Somehow I'm thankful that Kyul coz she never leave me alone and helps me with everything especially with the kids even though we are not blood related or something.

 

"C'mon Ji it's just toys. It was just an incentive because they behave well" She said

 

I sighed.

 

"But it's not a good thing that they will only behave because there's something waiting for them" I said

 

"Ok I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Don't be mad" She said and hugs me.

 

Qri and I are not together. We just became so close to each other but most of our friends here tease us but no. I know up until now she still loves Hyomin and I still love Eunjung too even if she cheated on me.

 

I feel that Qri lean her head on my shoulder while hugging me and she's quiet too.

 

"What's wrong?" I ask

 

"I receive a call from Korea" She said

 

"Mwo?!" I ask in shock.

 

I look at her to figure out if she's kidding.

 

She just sighs and leans on the counter.

 

"They say my Dad needs me there for the company so I have to go back" She said

 

"When?" I ask

 

"As soon as possible" She answered again while looking down.

 

"If you really have to go back then go. The kids and I will be fine here. Don't worry" I said to her.

 

"I also receive news about your family." She said.

 

I didn't speak.

 

I just look down.

 

"Your family lost the company. Sulli have taken it. Your family was broke now living in a small house. Your brother is working at the same time struggling to finish his study. I don't really know what happen but they say that after Sulli successfully taken the Park Corporation they abandoned your family and kick them out to continue the partnership with the Ham Corporation." She explained.

 

My family was broke?

 

How did that happen?

 

"Babes are you crying?" Eunji run to me and hug my legs.

 

"Sweetheart we are flying back to Korea" I said to her.

 

"KOREA?! SWEETIE WE ARE GOING TO KOREA AND MEET MY DADDY?" Jijung approach us too excitedly.

 

I didn't lie to my kids about Eunjung. I introduce them to my friends and everyone through pictures.

 

They know everything about Eunjung.

 

"I don't know if you can't meet her but yes we are going back to Korea" I said to them and they went jumping around happily.

 

Every time I will look at these kids I remember Eunjung.

 

How can I forget about her when I can she her through them.

 

"Are you sure Jiyeon?" Qri ask me.

 

I sighed again.

 

"I don't know if I will let them meet Eunjung but I wanna know what's my family's situation for now" I said.

 

"So you are going to hide them." She concluded.

 

"Yes, for the meantime I will. Eunjung might not accept them and deny them. I don't want them to get hurt." I said.

 

"Deny them? Look at them? Isn't that enough to prove that they are hers?" She asks.

 

"I don't know Kyul but I'll be needing your help again this time" I said to her.

 

She sighed

 

"How can I say no to you and these kids?" she said and I smile.

 

I hug her out of happiness.

 

But I can't deny the fact that I'm nervous about what going back.

 

I'm scared.

 

 

 

KOREA

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"Please don't fire me Miss Ham I need this job" the woman in front of me pleaded while she cries.

 

"You need this job? YOU NEED THIS JOB YET YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE A SIMPLE REPORT? YOU CAN'T EVEN DO IT RIGHT! I DON'T NEED BRAINLESS CREATURES IN THIS COMPANY" I yelled at her and she cries a lot

 

"GET OUT!" I said and throw the stupid reports she made on the floor.

 

She just leaves my office while crying.

 

Damn they're making me mad early in the morning.

 

"Whoa what was that noona? You fired people in our company almost every day" Eunwo get inside my office.

 

"Why are you here? Don't you have a date with Boram?" I ask.

 

"We are not dating. We didn't even like each other noona. She have classes today so she can't come" he explained.

 

"But still you have to marry her after graduating in college....What about you? Don't you have class today?" I ask him.

 

"I don't. I have class only this afternoon." He said while picking up the papers I throw on the floor.

 

"What about the deal with Sulli?" I ask him.

 

He was handling the partnership to Park Corporation.

 

I don't want to meddle with Park Sulli anymore.

 

"Tss. That woman is a brat and her voice is screeching. It's annoying to the ears. She keeps telling me that I'm a pabo. I will smack her head if she wasn't a girl" he said and I can see that he really hate being with that brat.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter