Chapter 3

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

"What the hell is wrong with the Earth now? Does their mind get affected by some kind of cosmic ray? This thing is simply beyond the pale and something is really wrong with the gravity of the Earth “Eunjung said

 

Wow I didn't know she talk too much.

 

I'm here in the car. Her brain pretty much didn't work last night so here we are being forced to go to school together.

 

And guess what?

 

The wedding day is on weekends.

 

 The only good thing is Eunjung convinced them to keep everything a secret until we graduate to college.

 

But she still fails to stop the wedding so there she is talking nonsense.

 

"I have a question" I said interrupting her speech about whatever it is that she's putting the blame into.

 

"What?" She asks.

 

"I wanna know what the hell is the connection of the gravity in our problem? You keep blabbering things most of the people on Earth don't understand" I complained.

 

"Well I guess you belong to that MOST" she said and rolled her eyes on me.

 

I just sigh and never talk again.

 

She an arrogant nerd.

 

"By the way stop bullying students. It doesn't mean you are popular you can do anything you want" she said like I'm the mastermind of all that bullying.

 

"I never bullied anyone" I said on my defense.

 

I never wanna be labeled as Miss Popular. I just wanna dance.

 

"I maybe haven't caught you doing it but I'm sure you’re the worst of them all." She said accusing me.

 

"I think you’re the one who's affected by the gravity of the Earth." I said to her.

 

Damn if I could just walk from here to school I would jump out of this car just to escape from this arrogant judgmental freaky nerd.

 

"What do you know about the gravity of the Earth? Do you even understand what is gravity? You’re brainless." She ask

 

"Wow you are sup- Ahh never mind. Think what you wanted to think" I said to her.

 

"You have nothing to say coz it's true you're brainless and a bully" she accused me again.

 

She's too much thanks to Dad I'm to these kinds of remarks.

 

"Why don't you teach IU to be as arrogant as you and defend herself instead" I suggested.

 

You'll never be bullied if you didn't allow them to bully you.

 

Ahrrggg!!

 

Do we always have to argue?

 

If we got married we will live on the same roof and for sure it's a total disaster.

 

When we are almost 3 meters away from the school gate she stops the car.

 

"Go out" she said.

 

"What?!" She's asking me to go out?

 

"I said Get. Out." She repeats it again and now it's very clear to me.

 

"Why am I going out? You will just enter the school why not drop me there?!" I irritably ask her

 

"Because I don't want to be seen walking with you. I don't want them to think that I being close with someone like you so get out" she said.

 

She's so annoying.

 

"Well, you know what?! I don't wanna be seen with you either!" I said and go out of her car and make sure to slam the door harder.

 

She left me and enters the school gate

 

I stomp my feet and I wanna scream but someone might see me so I just angrily march to the school gate.

 

Who does she think she is?

 

She's just a nerd who looks cool and charming.

 

Wait...WHAT?!

 

COOL AND CHARMING?

 

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PARK JIYEON?

 

Maybe I should really blame the gravity this time.

 

"Hey! Goodmorning beautiful" Minnie catches up with me while I'm walking in the hallway.

 

I didn't greet her back because I'm in a bad mood.

 

"What's with that face?" Minnie asks me as she links our arms together.

 

"I hate that freakin nerd" I said.

 

"Huh? Who? Eunjung? I thought you don't have issues to them like Suzy" she said.

 

"I don't have an issue on nerds but I have an issue with that Ham Eunjung!" I angrily said.

 

"What did she do to you huh? I thought she ignores you" Minnie said and I told her everything as in EVERYTHING.

 

"MINNIE" I called her coz she seems to be spacing out.

 

"You are going to marry her?" She asks again but what's with the sadness in her voice?

 

Anyway I think I heard it the wrong way.

 

"Yeah and that is no escape at all" I said and frown.

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

She's going to get married.

 

I already way too late.

 

I guess I should've confessed earlier.

 

Maybe I won't feel in so much regret.

 

Should I start moving on to her?

 

But she didn't even love the one who's she's going to marry.

 

I'm now here sitting on my desk. Drawing lines on my notebook while thinking.

 

Jiyeon has been frowning since we enter the classroom. If she's mad she's in no mood to talk.

 

I sighed then I saw a flower on my notebook.

 

I look at up to see Qri smiling at me.

 

"Why do you keep giving me flowers?" I ask her.

 

"Because you're pretty and I love you" she said and I chuckled.

 

"You're such a joker Qri but thank you for making me smile. You're like my unnie" I said to her sincerely.

 

She always cheers me up when I'm sad so I'm thankful to her.

 

"I don't want to be your unnie" she said.

 

"Neh?" I ask her.

 

"I me-mean, I can't be your unnie coz we are of the same age." She said and I just laugh at her

 

"Arasso then we are twins" I said.

 

"Heol. Mollayo" she said and looks at the front again.

 

I flip my page on my notebook and freak out that I haven't answer the last question in my math assignment.

 

Damn the teacher will be here in a minute.

 

Think Park Hyomin think...

 

Tss. I can only think of crazy things.

 

I look at to Jiyeon's side and have a bright idea.

 

She forgets things when she's mad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter