Chapter 7

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

The teacher is not yet around so me and Jiyeon could still talk to each other freely.

 

I can't believe that evil Sulli will come back again.

 

"So what's your plan?" I ask her.

 

I was actually feeling nervous for her but she looks so calm.

 

"Plan? What plan?" She ask me like it was nothing to her.

 

"C'mon Jiyeon you know what I mean" I said and rolled my eyes to her.

 

"I can't do anything about it since it's bound to happen and a plan for what? I could care less about what would she do to her life now." She answered.

 

"But what if she did something to you again? Just like before? Jiyeon you can't just let her do things like that to you" I stated a little bit pissed.

 

"Minnie relax. Don't worry I learned my lesson and once is enough for me" she said

 

I sighed.

 

"If you just stop pr-"

 

I stop talking when she signaled me to keep quiet.

 

Heol

 

"Don't be too noisy and by the way I do remember that you told Qri about my secret" She said and glared at me.

 

I just scratch the back of my head and laugh awkwardly.

 

"It was accident. Mianhae. It won't happen again and she promised not to tell anyone." I apologize.

 

"I know but she gave me a pocket dictionary as a wedding gift” She said and face the front once again.

 

"Eh? But what's inside the dictionary that's you didn't know?" I ask and she shrugs.

 

She probably memorized all the words with their meanings.

 

After a few seconds more our teacher arrives now.

 

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

While I'm busy greeting everyone who walks inside of the classroom I'm sitting here near the door and beside me is Qri.

 

Our sitting arrangement was like this from the front

 

Qri                  Me              Classmate.    Classmate

Hyomin        Jiyeon           Eunjung        Classmate

Classmate   Classmate   Classmate    Classmate

Boram          Classmate   Classmate    empty seat

 

 

 

She's writing something on a colored paper and she looks so serious.

 

I sneak a peek on what she's writing.

 

Love letter?

 

"To whom is that?" I ask her and she immediately folds and keeps it.

 

"You didn't read anything right?" she nervously asks me.

 

"Nope except the I love you. Is that for Hyomin?" I ask and she immediately covers my mouth

 

She looks at Hyomin whose busy talking to Jiyeon. She seems not to hear our conversation.

 

Qri sighed in relief.

 

"You've been confessing to her since our freshmen year Ri. She's not even taking you seriously. Don't you think it's time to give up?" I ask.

 

I'm hurt when I see her tailing Hyomin who doesn't even look in her way.

 

I wanted to yell at her and say 'HEY LOOK OVER HERE" but I have no courage to do that.

 

I maybe talkative and friendly but it’s hard when the only thing you can do is to befriend the one you love.

 

"Park Soyeon"

 

I snap back in reality when I saw Qri waving her hands in front of me.

 

She giggled.

 

"Dreaming while you're wide awake. Haha you look cute" She said and laugh at me.

 

She calls me cute?

 

I look down and pretend to sulk at her.

 

"Hey" She calls me but I ignore her.

 

"Hey, Miss Friendship why become a snob?" she said and tries to catch my attention.

 

"Aha I have a ticket here. Do wanna come and watch volleyball tonight? I ask HER but she had plans" She said.

 

So I'm just a replacement?

 

"Fine but I won't spend anything. It's all your treat" I said and she laughs at me.

 

"No problem. At least I won't be alone now" she said.

 

Anyway I'll just enjoy my time with her.

 

Then the teacher arrives with a student beside her.

 

There's a transfer student?

 

"Ok class I would like you to know that Ms. Park will be your new classmate" The teacher said.

 

So there will be another Park in the house I mean in the classroom.

 

"We have the friendly Park, the dorky Park and the popular Park. I wonder what kind of Park she is" Qri whispered to me and we secretly giggled.

 

This Lee Qri. Does she forget that we are sitting in the front row?

 

"So Ms. Park please introduce yourself." The teacher said to the Park that's waiting to have her label.

 

"Goodmorning everyone I'm Park Sulli Park Jiyeon's cousin" She said.

 

Oh she's Jiyeon's cousin.

 

Will I have a hard time making her greet me back too?

 

But I like Jiyeon's aura than her.

 

Hmm

 

"I came from Japan. I was the top student in my previous school and I had been with Ham Eunjung in some summer camps. I must say she's my number one opponent during competitions. Unfortunately for me, she always win" she added.

 

"She's the nerd Park" Qri said a little loud.

 

Sulli look at her and smile.

 

"I'd like to take the word nerd into a positive view but I still prefer to be called brainy" She said.

 

"Apologies.. You're the brainy Park then. Welcome to the class." Qri just said and welcome her.

 

Me being the happy one...

 

"Yeah let's welcome Sulli!!" I said and stand in front too.

 

"I'm Park Soyeon by the way. Please choose where do you want to sit" I said.

 

"Uhm I wanna sit with Eunjung but there's no empty seat there" She said a little bit hesitant.

 

The one who sits beside Eunjung is Jiyeon and another classmate and I'm am 100 and 1 percent sure that Jiyeon wouldn't give up her sit.

 

"I'm going to sit at the back" The other classmate said.

 

"So it's settled" I said and smile to our teacher before I go back to my seat and the class starts.

 

 

 

HYOJOON'S POV

 

It's our vacant time and I'm sitting here inside our classroom while looking out of the window.

 

"Hey honey" my wife turns the chair in my front so she could sit while we are facing each other.

 

I just hold her hand.

 

"Do you have a problem? You pass the proposal on time right? And your father is so happy about the idea" She said.

 

"Hmm. I was just thinking if my sister is really doing it because she don't want to be part of the company or it's just because she's giving way to me. We both know that she's better than me without even trying hard" I said.

 

"But your sister still choose to help you" she said.

 

I sighed.

 

"But I don't feel good taking all the credits to all of her ideas" I said

 

"I know but it's what she wants. Just be there for her when she needs you. I think that's the only thing you can do for now" she said and hug me to give me a little comfort.

 

I'm her oppa. It should be the other way around

 

We have to seriously talk about this matter.

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I was in the canteen with Suzy, Hyomin and Qri.

 

We are having our lunch.

 

"Hey what’s the meaning of that look on your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter